QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my brother tends to haunt my dreams since I spent years being terrified for my life from him. Fortunately the frequency of those nightmares seems to have decreased in recent months. And my dreams almost always take place in our old home, even though I haven't actually lived in there for almost 10 years by now.

funny you ask that (sort of)

my recurring theme I tend to have is that when I'm in a public bathroom, the walls tend to be made too short, or there's a weirdly big gap between the walls and door, or there just aren't any walls/a door at all and it makes it so that people can just stare at me while I'm trying to get my business done

they're always extremely uncomfortable dreams

but the funny part is I only just had a dream like that last night, except I was in the bathroom and was saying "wow, weird I thought this kind of stuff only exists in my dreams!"

just for me to wake up and once I remembered the dream realize "oh, that's because it was a dream"

I used to dream of going to school in obnoxious detail. Usually up through the 2nd or 3rd class. Then I'd wake up and actually have to go to school.

Nowadays I dream about writing, and not "conceptual stuff or the actual content of what I'd write" I mean I dream about opening up microsoft word and typing for hours. Then I wake up and have to do it again. 

TLDR

I hate dreams and don't regret the loss of them due to switching to medication to improve my sleep. 

I have a recurring dream that all my teeth are falling out. Apparently this is a very common one that's been psychoanalyzed to-hell-and-back.

It (supposedly) signifies subconscious fears of losing something important and radical change.  

I have a recurring nightmare that I'm going on a vacation, and when I get there, it's over all of a sudden.  It makes me feel upset/cheated and confused.  How can it be over already when it just started?  It's weird, I have that one a lot.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

-Familiar scenarios except portrayed more fantastically and turned up to 11

-People I haven't seen forever

-Continuation from previous dreams (see you next episode!)

-Trippy as fuck, who directed these TBH

The most consistent dream theme at a time I've had, was about my kitty that ran away, the one I mentioned in the previous qotd

Now they mostly don't have a consistent theme. The occasional dream about the feline here and there, but not as constant

10 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I have a recurring nightmare that I'm going on a vacation, and when I get there, it's over all of a sudden.  It makes me feel upset/cheated and confused.  How can it be over already when it just started?  It's weird, I have that one a lot.

that sounds like literal hell, travel is the worst part of vacation. assuming youre going on a typical destination vacation of course.