QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time I think that I am. Then when I look back at someone who ignores me (and that makes me really angry) and I had decided to cut off any connections that I had with that person and started thinking really ill of them, they suddenly appear and apologize...it is that moment when I realize that I deserve to suffer for making too early desicions about others...and being lonely of course...because shortly after that, that person kinda vanished again...so maybe I was right for being angry at them the first time....and....I am not really sure.....

Edited by James Bond

All have sinned and fallen short of perfection and goodness, myself included.

Er, but I suppose the question is of whether I'm a good person who sometimes does bad things, or if I'm a bad person who sometimes does good things. In that case, I like to believe I am the former.

So, yes... maybe.

Yes; I have a lot of failings but being a bad person is not one of them.  People put way too much thought into this IMO.  It doesn't take much to be a fundamentally good person.