Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 hours ago, Hardin said:

During the Cipher live stream, Nintendo director Shingo Matsushita stopped by and showed off designs for Seliph, Julia, Eirika, and Ephraim. 

C4Yh5j_VMAAaIhd.jpg

C4Yh5j9VYAIDJGD.jpg

Eirika and Ephraim look really good, but Seliph and Julia IMO stick a bit too close to the original art.

And from the subreddit:

"Interesting implications choosing those four..."
"'Forbidden Love' is a perfect title for this banner"
"'Deeper Devotion'"

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

What a dilemma... I want Eirika and Ephraim, but also Lyn or Takumi, since he won't be easier to get anymore and is broken. Do I keep my Orbs...

I'll drop this too:

468px-Counters.png

I discovered something. All characters do have Critical quotes and art that can be seen in-game, as enemies in the training tower though. An enemy Cecilia proced something with both art and voice, while a regular version doesn't have an offensive skill.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

TDHighStam_zpsxqotmkso.jpg

I can barely do three Missions before I'm out of Stamina for the day, now.  I'd like to play, but don't want to waste my few Stam Potions, and certainly don't want to waste Orbs on game time.

I'm surprised that Jugdral and Magvel characters are getting added before Tellius to be honest.

Edited by Rezzy

Hype for new characters, they all look really good actually. I only have 8 Orbs right now, though...If they're dropping on the 14th, I wonder if I'll have enough time to gather Orbs for even one summon.

I actually have nothing to do with my Stamina now. I got the three main characters to 4*, and even leveled up Felicia from 2* to 4*.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hype for new characters, they all look really good actually. I only have 8 Orbs right now, though...If they're dropping on the 14th, I wonder if I'll have enough time to gather Orbs for even one summon.

I actually have nothing to do with my Stamina now. I got the three main characters to 4*, and even leveled up Felicia from 2* to 4*.

There's always something to do with stamina - even if it's just raising some units in the training tower. You get more battles out of your stamina if you put our level 1 units in a team and go for the lower-leveled stages. Raising units is satisfying, no matter who they are.

Edited by Raven

1 minute ago, Raven said:

There's always something to do with stamina - even if it's just raising some units in the training tower. You get more battles out of your stamina if you put our level 1 units in a team and go for the lower-leveled stages. Raising units is satisfying, no matter who they are.

That's the thing though, I have no one I want to raise anymore...

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

I've been raising up my secondary Takumi Counter team, but I really want to get my primary team to 40, so I can't get out leveled at the Arena anymore.

16 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I wonder if more SS or GOTHW characters will be released at the same time. And who will be the last 4 focus characters. 

I'd be surprised if they did them all together, but who knows.  We still have a lot to add from the games that they've added characters for.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But... Raven and Lucius...

hue

I'm surprised they added Raven, but not Lucius or Priscilla.

Wow, Eirika and Ephraim look cool, if a bit stiff. Seliph... Looks like himself? I don't know. Julia is absolutely gorgeous. So much hype!

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I agree, though I'm honestly more surprised Ninian didn't make it in (they probably figured 2 dancers were enough for start)

1 minute ago, Sylphid said:

I agree, though I'm honestly more surprised Ninian didn't make it in (they probably figured 2 dancers were enough for start)

Probably because she doesn't have a weapon. Makes me wonder how they'll handle laguz units when they get to Tellius.

Though if she did get in, she'd probably use Staves (give her Absorb or something), have Spur/Fortify skills, and have a buffing proc skill which requires her to Dance to activate.

Or give her axes (not because it makes sense for her, but because there isn't an axe dancer yet), Chilling Wind / Glacies (because ice dragon) and a Spur/Fortify skill.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'd be surprised if they did them all together, but who knows.  We still have a lot to add from the games that they've added characters for.

On the one hand yeah I get it but from a different angle I think it's what the specific unit adds to the game. Raven does add an Axe hero into the mix (Not the most unique thing given how the game handles classes and Echidna would be nice as the Axe hero but it is something) while Clarine seems to fill the basic "original" (no Jugdral and the sword thingtroubadour spot and light magic is a kinda unclear subject so far. Not much really surprises me from that angle. (Maybe a bit of suprise that people were suprised, I saw confusion on barst being in, why really? he's a classic axe user and dosen't raise the pirate question and isn't part of a pair)

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Of all the game assets, I think the artwork for each unit is what takes the longest to churn out. 3 and a half pieces of artwork per unit is not something that will come quickly despite the number of artists working on it.

12 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Probably because she doesn't have a weapon. Makes me wonder how they'll handle laguz units when they get to Tellius.

Though if she did get in, she'd probably use Staves (give her Absorb or something), have Spur/Fortify skills, and have a buffing proc skill which requires her to Dance to activate.

Or give her axes (not because it makes sense for her, but because there isn't an axe dancer yet), Chilling Wind / Glacies (because ice dragon) and a Spur/Fortify skill.

They could always make them manaketes.

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

On the one hand, that would be a smart move to add more content immediately to keep people playing at the start, but on the other hand, if they release casts from 2 different games every two weeks, they won't keep the hype for long, since they will eventually run out of characters. Not to mention the fact that it would be very hard to create characters' artworks, stats, skills, voices, without rushing it. At the same time, it would be weird to add just 4 or 8 new characters without their colleagues from their respective games, since we all the focus characters have other characters from the same game.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They could always make them manaketes.

True. I hadn't thought of this possibility, and I actually forgot Ninian could become a dragon.

Wonder if she'll get Lightning Breath, or some kind of Ice Breath weapon.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's the thing though, I have no one I want to raise anymore...

Do what I'm doing - raise EVERYONE.  Each character has something they're good at, and mixing/matching is all sorts of fun!

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Do what I'm doing - raise EVERYONE.  Each character has something they're good at, and mixing/matching is all sorts of fun!

I only have like, one or two units that aren't at level 20 yet. I'm gonna save up feathers for Sharena, so everyone else is just sitting there.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I only have like, one or two units that aren't at level 20 yet. I'm gonna save up feathers for Sharena, so everyone else is just sitting there.

Today is Wrys day.  The next two days are Stahl/Olivia.  I highly recommend all of them (Wrys for super-healing, Stahl for positioning shenanigans, and Olivia because dancer).  So you'll have people to train!