Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Binding Blade the item is Binding Blade here in the game.

(Binding Blade the game is also Binding Blade, lol)

I noticed this and I find it really weird, since in smash 4 it was referred to as the sword of seals

although I guess it mainly just bothers me because his tagline thing was "Roy seals the deal" and I thought that was funny

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Doesn't it max out at getting 5 Feathers a day through that method?  It would be nice if it was 5 per friend, as right now, it's just a drop in the bucket.

Yes, that's why I only accepted the one request. I heard and seen from others that you get one visitor per day, just like one of your units per day having hearts over them.

On the subject of feathers, I'm starting to wonder why feathers aren't purchaseable from the shop. A lot of people I talk to feel the asking price for orbs is far too steep, and they want the satisfaction of raising units into 5 stars on their own. I suspect these people would much sooner shell out money for feathers than they would orbs.

5 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Yes, that's why I only accepted the one request. I heard and seen from others that you get one visitor per day, just like one of your units per day having hearts over them.

On the subject of feathers, I'm starting to wonder why feathers aren't purchaseable from the shop. A lot of people I talk to feel the asking price for orbs is far too steep, and they want the satisfaction of raising units into 5 stars on their own. I suspect these people would much sooner shell out money for feathers than they would orbs.

You can indirectly buy Feathers by buying Orbs, summoning units, then dismissing them.

13 minutes ago, unique said:

I noticed this and I find it really weird, since in smash 4 it was referred to as the sword of seals

although I guess it mainly just bothers me because his tagline thing was "Roy seals the deal" and I thought that was funny

I'm assuming the inconsistency is due to (1) the localization team that does Fire Emblem games might be different from Smash 4's localization team (2) Nintendo doesn't care. Probably both.

Bring back the Sword of Seals!!!!

Just now, Iris said:

I'm assuming the inconsistency is due to (1) the localization team that does Fire Emblem games might be different from Smash 4's localization team (2) Nintendo doesn't care. Probably both.

i'm personally appalled by the lack of care given to making sure bad puns still make sense

2 minutes ago, Iris said:

Yeah, since they are synonyms, pretty much, it's highly dependent on the translators' whim as to which official name we get.

I have just noticed that there is some artwork in the character screen that i dont recall being used inbattle, for example there is a picture of roy attacking but with some added flame effects, is there a moment where the picture is used as in battle?

9 minutes ago, Roxachronc said:

I have just noticed that there is some artwork in the character screen that i dont recall being used inbattle, for example there is a picture of roy attacking but with some added flame effects, is there a moment where the picture is used as in battle?

I've only got a 4* Roy, but does his Binding Blade show the fire effects?

I'm really loving my 5* Abel so far.  I've got him up to level 24, now and I love having the 3 movement range.  Once I get him up to max level, I think I've use him as the main Blue for my team.

23 minutes ago, Roxachronc said:

I have one 5* , it doesnt have fire effects sadly, but I am curious as to when that picture is used(the one with fire effects), since as of now have not seen it being used.

Roy doesn't have a Special Skill to activate, so that portrait is never shown. However, he (and all other units that don't have a Special Skill) all have portraits and lines for that purpose in the game, so maybe someday we will get to teach them some. For now, only the Training Tower hax enemies can use them.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Roy doesn't have a Special Skill to activate, so that portrait is never shown

It would show if you battle an enemy group that has randomized skills :)

Are we going to keep getting the 2 free Orbs per day forever, or is it only during the promotional release window?  As is, that's the only renewable way to get Orbs, short of buying them.  They really need to add some sort of way to grind for them.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Are we going to keep getting the 2 free Orbs per day forever, or is it only during the promotional release window?  As is, that's the only renewable way to get Orbs, short of buying them.  They really need to add some sort of way to grind for them.

And the very slow way of getting one orb every Sunday for that weekend bonus!

>:( Nintendo, please. Add more ways to get orbs.

34 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, that's what I said in my post.

Aww buggers, I thought I quoted Roxa, since he asked. Curse my sleepiness!

3 hours ago, Iris said:

And the very slow way of getting one orb every Sunday for that weekend bonus!

>:( Nintendo, please. Add more ways to get orbs.

The most likely ways to get new orbs will be new story missions and events.

5 hours ago, Suichimo said:

The most likely ways to get new orbs will be new story missions and events.

I don't expect them to be able to keep up with releasing new maps every week, so some repeatable way to get Orbs would be nice.  We're still limited by Stamina, so you wouldn't be able to got a ton without either spending money or stocking up on Stamina potions.

10 hours ago, Rezzy said:

No. if you look in the events it says app release bonus. Not sure what day it stops but it is definitely going to stop. I personally don't think the orbs are a problem, but the more people who start late the less orbs they get so lucky for me I got a poop ton. Not to mention the paralogues which will more than likely have orbs too. And seeing as how they already have artwork for Ephraim, Erika, and the other 2 we are probably going to get them soon. I estimate we are going to get 2 chapters, 5 parts with normal hard and lunatic which brings the total to 30 orbs, again, assuming paralogues give orbs. If they don't, then we're screwed

Edited by Arcanite
Needed to add something

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

No. if you look in the events it says app release bonus. Not sure what day it stops but it is definitely going to stop. I personally don't think the orbs are a problem, but the more people who start late the less orbs they get so lucky for me I got a poop ton. Not to mention the paralogues which will more than likely have orbs too. And seeing as how they already have artwork for Ephraim, Erika, and the other 2 we are probably going to get them soon. I estimate we are going to get 2 chapters, 5 parts with normal hard and lunatic which brings the total to 30 orbs, again, assuming paralogues give orbs. If they don't, then we're screwed

Or instead of two orbs a day, we get one a day.  If there's one thing Square does right, it's give out a bit of premium currency just by logging in.  Hopefully Ninentdo will do the same.

Time for some speculation! If they're indeed adding Magvel and Jugdral or part of it, I think some of the new character additions might be these:

Magvel

1. Eirika (sword cavalier)

2. Ephraim (lance cavalier)

3. Seth (lance cavalier)

4. Franz (sword cavalier)

5. Gilliam (lance/axe knight)

6. Innes

7. Gerik (sword fighter)

8. Tethys (sword fighter)

9. Saleh (green mage)

10. Ewan (red mage)

11. L'Arachel (troubadour)

12. Dozla (axe fighter)

13. Rennac (thief)

14. Duessel (axe cavalier)

15. Knoll (red mage)

16. Lyon (red mage)

17. Selena (green cavalier)

18. Caellach/Riev (axe fighter/blue mage)

19. Tana (lance flier)

Jugdral

1. Seliph (sword fighter)

2. Julia (blue mage)

3. Julius (red mage)

4. Oifey (lance/sword cavalier)

5. Shannan (sword fighter)

6. Leaf (sword cavalier)

7. Altenna (lance flier)

8. Sety (green mage)

9. Nanna (troubadour)

10. Delmud (sword cavalier)

11. Ares (sword cavalier)

12. Manfroy (red mage)

However, I think it'll be likely they add all the 2nd gen since they are less than 20 chars. However, if they add it among Gen 1 I think they might even it out in terms of numbers.

If they don't add everyone from 4-2, they could keep Leaf & Nanna for a FE5 release that way there's a better chance for Tinny

Edited by Sartek