• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That makes me wonder for all of those video game manuals in Japan. I guess it's for the player needs to know just in case for an emergency blood transfusion.  

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That makes me wonder for all of those video game manuals in Japan. I guess it's for the player needs to know just in case for an emergency blood transfusion. Double posting here.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

I don't know for sure what my blood type is, but I'm Ice going by month alone, and I'm still Ice if I go by month and my mother's blood type. So I guess I'm probably Ice. CoolGood to know.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I don't know for sure what my blood type is, but I'm Ice going by month alone, and I'm still Ice if I go by month and my mother's blood type. So I guess I'm probably Ice. CoolGood to know.

If you know you're dad's blood type, you can know what your possible blood types are, or if you want to tell me what they are, I can tell you what the possibilities are.

The site didn't edit my post, rip.

Ah, I see. The colombian ID has your blood type in the rear part as well as your height.

= EDIT =

Wait, idk if it's in the front or in the rear, but it has it.

Edited by Quintessence

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If you know you're dad's blood type, you can know what your possible blood types are, or if you want to tell me what they are, I can tell you what the possibilities are.

I do not know my dad's type, unfortunately. I only know my mom's because she gave blood recently, and found out that she's O+. I assume just knowing her type isn't enough to narrow it down?

ID's show your blood type in some countries? Huh, I just checked mine and it doesn't. As far as I know the only way of knowing in Mexico is doing some clinical analysis and donating blood.

Edited by Alexmender

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I do not know my dad's type, unfortunately. I only know my mom's because she gave blood recently, and found out that she's O+. I assume just knowing her type isn't enough to narrow it down?

The only one we can eliminate from knowing your mom is O+ is AB+/-.  Depending on what your dad is, you could be O+/-, A+/-, or B+/-.  We eliminated 25% of the possible types, for what that's worth.

If you know what any full-blooded siblings are, that could be used to figure it out, but if you don't know your fathers, that's probably not an option.

For my personal example, I am O-, my spouse and both kids are A-.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

The only one we can eliminate from knowing your mom is O+ is AB+/-.  Depending on what your dad is, you could be O+/-, A+/-, or B+/-.  We eliminated 25% of the possible types, for what that's worth.

If you know what any full-blooded siblings are, that could be used to figure it out, but if you don't know your fathers, that's probably not an option.

For my personal example, I am O-, my spouse and both kids are A-.

Interesting. That means I'm actually less likely to be Ice then, since AB for November is also Ice. I don't know my sister's type either, but I may ask my dad later just to make sure. This discussion has made me really curious to know now, heh.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Interesting. That means I'm actually less likely to be Ice then, since AB for November is also Ice. I don't know my sister's type either, but I may ask my dad later just to make sure. This discussion has made me really curious to know now, heh.

I'm 99% sure I remember that my kids are A-, but since I can't find the records, I'm paranoid that I misremembered.  I guess I could always go look into Est's medical file, but the hospital Leo was born at doesn't exist anymore.

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

ID's show your blood type in some countries? Huh, I just checked mine and it doesn't. As far as I know the only way of knowing in Mexico is doing some clinical analysis and donating blood.

Yup, at least in Colombia. Maybe it's because our ID is the only really important document you need.

The eastern blood type horoscopes really don't seem to like blood type B, if I recall correctly. Apparently they favor blood type A or O. Don't really know what it says about AB. In all honesty, you could find traits of yourself in all blood types so in the end, it's just another horoscope. However, knowing one's blood type can be really useful in situations, so I would like to know. But I guess I don't have to go prying if my doctors don't want to tell me; not sure why it's such a secret though.

I'm almost certain that having negative blood type is almost unheard of in most eastern Asian countries, or at least Korea. Like ... less than 1% unheard of?

Also, in FE7 my affinity was dark. Which kind of worked out since my favorite FE7 character is Rath, but apparently it wouldn't have been dark accounting for my blood type, whatever it is.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

The eastern blood type horoscopes really don't seem to like blood type B, if I recall correctly. Apparently they favor blood type A or O. Don't really know what it says about AB. In all honesty, you could find traits of yourself in all blood types so in the end, it's just another horoscope. However, knowing one's blood type can be really useful in situations, so I would like to know. But I guess I don't have to go prying if my doctors don't want to tell me; not sure why it's such a secret though.

I'm almost certain that having negative blood type is almost unheard of in most eastern Asian countries, or at least Korea. Like ... less than 1% unheard of?

Also, in FE7 my affinity was dark. Which kind of worked out since my favorite FE7 character is Rath, but apparently it wouldn't have been dark accounting for my blood type, whatever it is.

In America, it's not so much a secret, it's just that we never test for blood type unless a transfusion is needed or you're pregnant.  Aside from those two instances, it has no real medical benefit to knowing it, so it's not a test we order typically.  If the hospital you were born at is still around, you can request your medical records, but they may not even have it.  Medical records have to be kept for 7 years for adults or until age 18 for kids (which is sometimes 25, since that's 7 after turning 18).  The best way to find out is donating blood.  There are probably home tests you can order, but I can't vouch for their reliability.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Apparently maintenance is over, as the game directed me to Google Play.

Qooapp hasn't updated the game so far, so I guess I'll go to sleep ~

Not for me, I'm still getting the notice that the game is down.