Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, now that I have Florina in my vanity slot, should I sacrifice a Donnel to her just to give her a nicer looking weapon? Don't really intend to use this Florina (don't even remember her nature), but at the same time, I don't particularly intend on spending the feathers to get a Brave Lance+ soon.

Unrelated, but I just did 112 damage to a Nino using Astra. At some point, I should really do something about my Ryoma's special, but on the other hand... eh.

Brave Lance+ is actually only 3 damage more than normal brave. And it's 22k feathers more expensive (you can get brave from a 3* donnel etc.). If you're not willing to merge your Florina, then you shouldn't be willing to get a + version over a regular brave lance.

That said, Florina is basically the Henry of lance users---low atk, low spd, high bulk. She's good at... sitting there and tanking hits, I guess, but not very good at killing anything. I imagine a brave Glacies build that works by letting herself being doubled by the crappier red mages can work alright---brave means she lands a glacies hit off the back of her 34 res very quickly. (She gets 86 kills with regular brave lance, no a-slot, and =nature. Very deadly once that gets charged.)

If I really wanted to run her, I'd go brave-lance (regular is fine), TA-3 or TA-2, and have her sit somewhere, tanking a mage's hit for days while using the special charge to explode things that actually manage to scratch her. It's budget and fairly competent. Give her lance-breaker too and she has a niche of erasing 14 lances off the face of the earth with just =nature, regular brave-lance, and Glacies. (Because she hits 4 times, and gets countered once, proccing her ridiculous ~30 damage glacies on the last hit.)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Brave Lance+ is actually only 3 damage more than normal brave. And it's 22k feathers more expensive (you can get brave from a 3* donnel etc.). If you're not willing to merge your Florina, then you shouldn't be willing to get a + version over a regular brave lance.

That said, Florina is basically the Henry of lance users---low atk, low spd, high bulk. She's good at... sitting there and tanking hits, I guess, but not very good at killing anything. I imagine a brave Glacies build that works by letting herself being doubled by the crappier red mages can work alright---brave means she lands a glacies hit off the back of her 34 res very quickly. (She gets 86 kills with regular brave lance, no a-slot, and =nature. Very deadly once that gets charged.)

If I really wanted to run her, I'd go brave-lance (regular is fine), TA-3 or TA-2, and have her sit somewhere, tanking a mage's hit for days while using the special charge to explode things that actually manage to scratch her. It's budget and fairly competent. Give her lance-breaker too and she has a niche of erasing 14 lances off the face of the earth with just =nature, regular brave-lance, and Glacies. (Because she hits 4 times, and gets countered once, proccing her ridiculous ~30 damage glacies on the last hit.)

Good to know. As it turns out, I actually don't think I have a Donnel to spare, but it's something to keep in mind.

I was hoping they would announce the schedule for the next few GHBs with the update. I believe this is the first time we have no idea who is going to be the next grand hero. Any guesses?

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I was hoping they would announce the schedule for the next few GHBs with the update. I believe this is the first time we have no idea who is going to be the next grand hero. Any guesses?

It sure as hell better be my boy Lyon

1 hour ago, Luchi said:

I have a few theories, but no more than that. Almost all the GHBs we've received so seem to be based off Awakening's 'Other' Spotpass teams:

https://serenesforest.net/awakening/characters/base-stats/spotpass/#Other

So it is safe to assume that the remaining characters could be GHBs as well.

I highly doubt that it's based on just that list, because we've still gotten F!Robin, Xander, and Zephiel. It's also pretty random for them to just go off a spotpass team.

I'd hope for it to be Selena though, seeing as we have low Sacred Stones reps and two other female GHB.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Selena is already in the game tho

We already have Awesome Arthur, but we still need Arthur Awesome!
(or is it vice versa?)

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I see I have hit a nerve. Bring me 20 orbs and I can unrustle your jimmies for free.

Well my jimmies will stay rustled I guess since I spent my last 20 a few hours ago. :|

Not really free if I have to give you 20 orbs...

Edited by KongDude

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s free for him though.

Not unless I make it impossible for him to unrustle my jimmies. I'll just stay in discomfort. :I

59 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh man, 3* Odin. Definitely the best of the bunch.

Definitely man. I already replaced my Linde with him. Actually you know what? I think I can solo the Arena with him this week.

Edited by KongDude

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Definitely man. I already replaced my Linde with him. Actually you know what? I think I can solo the Arena with him this week.

You don't need that Charlotte, or any other Bride you pulled.