1 minute ago, XeKr said:

Messed around a bit. I got 5* Linde and 4* Olivia to start. Nuke+Dancer pretty good. Also using 3* Clarine as a healer, 3 move, Reconcile, Imbue, all she really needs. Works out so far. 

2nd pull resulted in 4* Gunter and Cecilia who I like. Training up 4* Hinata a bit too because otherwise the only red unit (besides Alfonse) is Olivia.

I have nobody with 3 Move, it seems Move is even more valuable in this game.

Is there even a point to using Armor Knights?  1 Move is pretty much unusable.

3 minutes ago, Res said:

He is, one of my friends has him!

I'd trade my Takumi for him.

Side-Note: Is there any point to adding people as Friends?  What does having Friends do?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for a 5 star Takumi, I was having rather awful luck with my pulls. I was mostly getting 3 star units (with the exception of a 4 star Kain) and prayed to get a 4-5 star unit in my next pull. I swore to not even care who it was.

I got a 4 star F!Corrin. Fml. Why can't I send her home??

Edited by Nanima²

5 minutes ago, Nanima² said:

Except for a 5 star Takumi, I was having rather awful luck with my pulls. I was mostly getting 3 star units (with the exception of a 4 star Kain) and prayed to get a 4-5 star unit in my next pull. I swore to not even care who it was.

I got a 5 star F!Corrin. Fml. Why can't I send her home??

What does sending them home do?  I thought it was like releasing them.

Spoiler

I would post more pictures but I only can upload one at a time from the phone and I haven't been updating as I have done pull though I do have pictures I will maybe post them at some point. But this is the basic result of all my pulls i've gotten like three repeats that I've Merged though. This is in a spoiler because I can't delete the spoiler on my phone.

Spoiler

IMG_1605.PNG

So there is the total look at what I have right now. The five star Marth was my first pull followed by Shanna and Jeorge ending with Hana. Lilian came in my second pull, and I got Lyn on my third pull along with Tiki (and others i've done five characters in a row for each pull except my first which was 4). This is the end result from a total of five pulls (by the way I did not drop a cent on this game nor do I ever plan to).

Marth, Lyn, Lilian, and Jeorge have been my MVPs and pretty much have swept the entire game I beat all nine chapters (on normal) last night lol. Olivia was also very useful for a lot of the game as well, Clarine is helpful at times as well, but it took me a while to get her so I kind of got use to no healers. 

Edited by Locke087

Well after three pulls I finally get a 5 star Roy so adding him to my team since he is the fist 5 star I have pulled, I tend to get 3 or 4 star units.  I need a good ax user maybe next pull.  My team as of now will have Roy, Wendy(aka Gwendolyn),Gordin and Clarine.  Even though Wendy moves slow she is a beast and has saved the day for me more then once so has Gordin.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What does sending them home do?  I thought it was like releasing them.

It is. You also get hero feathers from it. I don't plan on ever using her (I only use characters I like or can at least tolerate), so it would have been nice to at least get something out of it. But alas, it appears you can't get rid of "special characters".

The next time I see non-pull related content in here, I'm deleting it.  If it's a recurring habit, it'll also come with a warning.  Now give me a bit to finish reading through the topic.

1 hour ago, Pikappa93 said:

My bad luck won't allow me to get Camilla, and I need any decent axe users. Meanwhile, I ran out of orbs, of course.

One of my summons had one blue orb and four red ones.  I feel your pain!

20 minutes ago, Nanima² said:

It is. You also get hero feathers from it. I don't plan on ever using her (I only use characters I like or can at least tolerate), so it would have been nice to at least get something out of it. But alas, it appears you can't get rid of "special characters".

Ask this in the General Discussion topic.

---

I'm doing maps on Hard, and managed to scrape together enough for one more pull.

Spoiler

NP0mjKR.jpg

I don't want waifus, but I won't deny that Rally Attack + Brave Axe = dead enemy.  Might train Odin, benching Fir for now because I have WAY too many sword units (it's worse than one of the older versions of DoF).

Just now, Blade Lord Lyn said:

If you already have a 5* of a lower rarity better merge it unless you release dups for feathers.

Is it smarter to level up the merging character or to level up the secondary hero then merge it?

2 minutes ago, Yand3r3 said:

Is it smarter to level up the merging character or to level up the secondary hero then merge it?

I'd recommend leveling up your primary hero to 20 especially if they are 4* try to "promote" them to 5* if they are not already then merge your secondary dups into them.

Finally got a 5* unit with Minerva and holy she destroys everything.

Also decided to train 4* Zelcher along and while she won't double anything.... that doesn't matter because everything she touches dies.

My pulls so far 

Spoiler

IMG_1718.png

as soon as I get feathers Gordin will be a monster
I just cleared hard mode and have enough orbs to do another roll... but I can't decide if I want to save them for the next focus or not adjklshf choices are hard unu

1 hour ago, Nanima² said:

I got a 4 star F!Corrin. Fml. Why can't I send her home??

it is possible you still have her favorited (heart icon)? high * pulls get favorited automatically.

This was my initial pull after only one reroll:

U8KWWlz.png

Kept it since 5* Cain is pretty cool and I like having 4* Chrom. Odin has been good too. Not a fan of a repeat Gordin THIS early in the game, though. One was immediately sent to the cornfield.

Second pull after playing a while.

ufsCa0m.png

Been using Gwendolyn and she's okay. Not a fan of the 1-Move, though. 4* Olivia is great since she can Dance, so that's awesome. Gunter, Donny and Florina are cool but probably won't use them.

And my third and last pull so far, and also the best one:

O3yGNRX.png

I gots me a Veteran Right-Hand Man and a Team of Waifus. 5* Lyn wrecks everything (and growths are incredible, 3 perfect LvUps in the first 11!), but Kagero and Cecilia are awesome too. Olivia was sent to the cornfield since I had the better one from the previous pull.

I JUST NEED A HEALER.

2 hours ago, Sophie said:
  Hide contents

dSLiv69.png

5th 5 star.

I don't know how this keeps happening.

And my luck isn't the greatest. I only managed to get a 3 Star me (Robin). Well, time to train myself to be the very best like no one ever was (Wait wrong game!).

But besides that, I do have a 5 Star Marth and Raven, so I can't complain.

Besides them, I have a 4 Star Effie that's pretty decent, and then a bunch of 3 Stars like Felicia and Niles.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I have nobody with 3 Move, it seems Move is even more valuable in this game.

Is there even a point to using Armor Knights?  1 Move is pretty much unusable.

I'd trade my Takumi for him.

Side-Note: Is there any point to adding people as Friends?  What does having Friends do?

Armor Knights are god like on hard and lunatic for soaking up damage and dying for the cause.

My Sheena get rekt by mages, but if it's a physical unit she can hold the line all day to let Takumi pelt them down, while Lyn runs in to kill the mage.