• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, OishiiSushi said:

Since release mate. Been running several instances of Nox Emulator and have a few accs for ninid incase I get anything promising. I bind and offer to people who may want it.

Yourself?

Whenever I have the time. Current session is 4 hours so far, though I tried rerolling a few times before as well. I tried settling for a roll twice, but others' luck (or my jealousy) motivated me to continue reroling

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Whenever I have the time. Current session is 4 hours so far, though I tried rerolling a few times before as well. I tried settling for a roll twice, but others' luck (or my jealousy) motivated me to continue reroling

That's how it works mate.

I just rr'd this for me and I'll be holding onto it while I continue rr'ing

https://gyazo.com/e9a3d2ce890d99ade3f32064703252e5[spoiler/]

That Loli Tiki and Lucina 5* goodness. Hng.

Edited by OishiiSushi

Three pulls for the moment and not I single 5 star, but I'm OK with that.

Which do you think that should be my main team guys?

Now using: 4⋆ Peri, 4⋆Felicia, 3⋆ Arthur and 4⋆ Lilina.

I also have 4⋆ Oboro, 4⋆ Now (just pulled her), 4⋆ Gaius, 4⋆ Maria, 4⋆ Serra, 4⋆ Lissa... and a bunch of 3⋆...Lon'zu, Selena, Subaki, Daraen, Gunter, Cecilia, Virion, Setsuna, Niles...

I think that long term I should drop Arthur (artwork makes my eyes bleed, btw). Are 3⋆s intrinsically less useful on the long run?

Cheers!

5 minutes ago, OishiiSushi said:

I actually didn't even know she was here. Wut. LOL.

So, to answer. Unfortunately, no. >.<

Dang. That sucks.

3 minutes ago, Pimalai said:

Three pulls for the moment and not I single 5 star, but I'm OK with that.

Which do you think that should be my main team guys?

Now using: 4⋆ Peri, 4⋆Felicia, 3⋆ Arthur and 4⋆ Lilina.

I also have 4⋆ Oboro, 4⋆ Now (just pulled her), 4⋆ Gaius, 4⋆ Maria, 4⋆ Serra, 4⋆ Lissa... and a bunch of 3⋆...Lon'zu, Selena, Subaki, Daraen, Gunter, Cecilia, Virion, Setsuna, Niles...

I think that long term I should drop Arthur (artwork makes my eyes bleed, btw). Are 3⋆s intrinsically less useful on the long run?

Cheers!

Three stars start to drop off in usefulness once you reach the world of awakening. Four stars do as well.

6 minutes ago, valieruswanderer said:

Dang. That sucks.

Three stars start to drop off in usefulness once you reach the world of awakening. Four stars do as well.

Thanks, for the moment I'll play with what I have. Maybe some day I will pull a 5⋆ or star up Felicia or Lillina.

2 hours ago, Benishigure said:

So I decided to restart my game due to summons falling below my expectations + not using the orbs properly.

First summoning session, I got Yuri Lowenthal's husbando Lon'qu, Felicia, Sully and Adult Tiki, all 3*. Then I got a 5* Focus Camilla so in the end I wasn't even mad. But besides that, it could have been a lot better.

My second summoning session, on the other hand...

Hide contents

xtJVFJ3.png

I... was not expecting this. At all. 

Great summons! I know the feeling and restarted too and kept on retrying for at least one 5 star and ended up with Lyn and used her through the main mode along with upgrading my castle until it got to Royal Castle and then once continued on I got 20 orbs and got this... 

Spoiler

unknown.png

I was incredibly happy! Got myself some diversity especially given most of the 5 stars are red types hence why I focused my attention on Devotion set instead. So I'm going to focus my efforts on Legend set now and try to get Male Robin reason why I'm not focusing on the other one now is because I got the three focus units I wanted from there and I'm not a huge Roy fan so there's that.

Thanks to a bit of luck, I got a 5* Azura in addition to a 4* Cherche and Jakob. Now the grindfest begins.

Or, you know, I could just buy some crystals off of My Nintendo. That too. :D:

1 minute ago, Gima said:

Thanks to a bit of luck, I got a 5* Azura in addition to a 4* Cherche and Jakob. Now the grindfest begins.

Or, you know, I could just buy some crystals off of My Nintendo. That too. :D:

You are one lucky devil. I've been seeking Azura for 16 hours now.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on the Takumi, he's godly.  Why'd you unlink it?

To start all over again so I could get Takumi. ;) it took 8 reinstalls of the game... and now my friend code has changed!

I was suitably punished the next pull, though. 4 x 3* characters I dislike. I did get a 4* Hana which rounds out my current team nicely. 

Round 4 - Deep Devotion: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma

Seems like my luck is running out. As I now make an effort to ignore 3* draws, I am left with Sheena, but I already have her as a 4* hero. I also already have Jegan as a 3* hero. So, I retired both of them and used the feathers to unlock Anna's potential and will likely do the same with Alfonso, Sharena, and my 3* Hana soon.

This round I was really gunning for Lyn (and a bit of Takumi) and was getting discouraged with the draws. Luckily, Ryoma is here to save the day! However, I would still like to get my hands on Lyn, Takumi, and Lucina (Male Robin can wait) while they are in focus, but grinding for Orbs after completing the main story on Normal is going to be difficult...

In other news, I now have four 5* heroes I can use for a party (Marth, Cain, Camilla, Ryoma). I can now level them past 20 without much worry of having their progress reset as they are already at max tier. Marth and Cain are already around Level 25, so Camilla and Ryoma got a lot of catching up to do...

q2bTQyD.png

On 2/4/2017 at 8:13 AM, valieruswanderer said:

You are one lucky devil. I've been seeking Azura for 16 hours now.

I also got a 5* Azura! I was hoping for a 5* Takumi or a 5* Roy, but she's good enough.

Edited by Loocarioh

Takumi mocks me.

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-04-15-06-

@Res I got him again.  He knows I want Leo.

I also got a 4 Star Florina to replace my 3 Star Florina.  After I merged her and BEXP her up to 20, she looks actually slightly worse stat wise, but I guess better skill pool should help.

5 hours ago, Res said:

To start all over again so I could get Takumi. ;) it took 8 reinstalls of the game... and now my friend code has changed!

I was suitably punished the next pull, though. 4 x 3* characters I dislike. I did get a 4* Hana which rounds out my current team nicely. 

Too bad I couldn't give you my extra.