"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

There's no time limit on those quests.  So I shall do them One Day.  Like, when I can actually pull a 5* unit.

For me, it does say "Days left: 10" though. I think you should check again xD.

Ah so its not too OP.  Thats a relief. 

+4 to all stats is craaaaaazy I tell you ._. Taking 4 less damage and dealing 4 more, while stop getting doubled or doubling yourself? Don't underestimate the power of merging I tell you.

Edited by Birdy

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Birdy said:

For me, it does say "Days left: 10" though. I think you should check again xD.

+4 to all stats is craaaaaazy I tell you ._. Taking 4 less damage and dealing 4 more, while stop getting doubled or doubling yourself? Don't underestimate the power of merging I tell you.

I was picturing units with 100def being immune to all damage past +10 :p

The biggest advantage would be +ing a unit with average speed to the point where he can double attack against other average speed units with no +

Does anyone know what my Teams boons and stuff is? im just curious if my team is actually good or not.

Faes stats: level 37+1 hp 38, atk 38, spd 23, Def 25, Res 26, 4 star

Ephraims stats: level 36, hp 39, atk 47, spd 21, def 33, res 17, 5 star

Lyns stats: level 39, hp 40, atk 43, spd 36, def 25, res 26, 5 star

Takumis stats: level 40, hp 43, atk 46, spd 30, def 25, res 18, 5 star.

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

Does anyone know what my Teams boons and stuff is? im just curious if my team is actually good or not.

Fae - Go to Unlock Potential, choose Fae, then note down the level 1 stats.

Ephraim - Get him to level 39, at minimum.

Lyn - +HP/-Res

Takumi - +HP/-Spd

Just now, eclipse said:

Fae - Go to Unlock Potential, choose Fae, then note down the level 1 stats.

Ephraim - Get him to level 39, at minimum.

Lyn - +HP/-Res

Takumi - +HP/-Spd

Fae 5 star level 1 stats: hp 15, atk 14, spd 4, def 7, res 8.

9 minutes ago, Thany said:

Fae = hard to say, but most likely -HP +DEF

Eph = -HP +DEF

Lyn = +HP -RES

Takumi = +HP -SPD

Edit: Fae indeed -HP +DEF

Edited by Birdy

3 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Fae = hard to say, but most likely -HP +DEF

Eph = -HP +DEF

Lyn = +HP -RES

Takumi = +HP -SPD

Sheesh. i have a really defensive team XD. no wonder i hardly kill things in one hit. guess thats why ephiram has been so helpful on my team.

Edited by Thany

4 minutes ago, Herman Bloom said:

What's the Exclamation mark that appears on characters in-game sometimes? Haven't spotted it before now and seen it twice on Raven in as many battles.

A triangular warning sign? An indicator for bonuses-become-penalties debuff, don't remember the name off the top of my had.

Is +HP -Res actually an okay thing to have?

My Ryoma (44 HP, 18 Res), Eirika (45 HP 25 Res), and Gunter (45 HP 15 Res) got these boon and bane. Especially on Gunter since I'm planning on turning him into 5*, but if he got a better alternatives, I'll try to see what the 1* and 2* Gunter offers.

Also, opinion on Nino vs Julia? Overall performance-wise.

2 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Is +HP -Res actually an okay thing to have?

My Ryoma (44 HP, 18 Res), Eirika (45 HP 25 Res), and Gunter (45 HP 15 Res) got these boon and bane. Especially on Gunter since I'm planning on turning him into 5*, but if he got a better alternatives, I'll try to see what the 1* and 2* Gunter offers.

Also, opinion on Nino vs Julia? Overall performance-wise.

I wouldn't say +HP -RES is bad. It's kinda like neutral. +ATK or +SPD would be better, but it's better than -ATK or -SPD. If you don't get/let yourself get attacked by Magic, you have 3/4 more health essentially.

Short answer? Do you need a dragonslayer? > go Julia. Do you have a lot of people that can give buffs > pick Nino. Neither applies? Nino has 9 better speed but 3 worse attack on average. Julia is a bit better defensively, pick whichever you want off of that =). 

7 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

Is there anything you can do with leftover SP on a character who is 5* and has all of their skills unlocked? Or is it doomed to reach infinity?

Nothing yet. Maybe in near future…

3 hours ago, Birdy said:

I wouldn't say +HP -RES is bad. It's kinda like neutral. +ATK or +SPD would be better, but it's better than -ATK or -SPD. If you don't get/let yourself get attacked by Magic, you have 3/4 more health essentially.

Short answer? Do you need a dragonslayer? > go Julia. Do you have a lot of people that can give buffs > pick Nino. Neither applies? Nino has 9 better speed but 3 worse attack on average. Julia is a bit better defensively, pick whichever you want off of that =). 

Cool, haha. I was a bit unnerved that most of my heroes has -Res,

Does Nino's Gronnblade works with Spur skills?

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

Cool, haha. I was a bit unnerved that most of my heroes has -Res,

Does Nino's Gronnblade works with Spur skills?

I don't see why not, but I haven't tried it so I'm not 100% sure D=.

When I summoned my Lyn about a week and a half ago, I also got Gordon and Serra (4 stars). I already had Oboro at 3, then got her to 4 and that was my main team, Oboro, Lyn, Gordon, and Serra. I got a 5 star Robin 3 days ago and mm some n other things in between. My question is who to keep and who to send home, and what other good teams can I make with the units that I have now, cause my current team is okay but doing advanced in Arena is a chore and half. Took a pic of all my (relevant) units.

Screenshot_2017-02-17-12-41-45-2.png

I would add something in the FAQ about merging units.  I heard that merging units together would give you a discount on upgrading them, only to find the discount is the sale price of that unit.  For example, if you need 20,000 to make a 5* then merging for a discount would turn it to 19,700.  Not worth it and I wasted one of my Chroms doing this.  Really, you should only merge 5* units unless you're near the character limit.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

My question is who to keep and who to send home

I would get rid of Gordon or Oboro, depends on who you use more and what purpose you use them for. Don't depend on robin for good resistance, his is not that good. He can do very good damage to colorless units due to his weapon, and just good damage in general, though he is kind of frail.

I have a question of my own. What do you do with skill points when you get a 5* all their skills?

Edited by Tuvy2

1 minute ago, Tuvy2 said:

I would get rid of Gordon or Oboro, depends on who you use more and what purpose you use them for.

I have a question of my own. What do you do with skill points when you get a 5* all their skills?

HOW DARE YOU TELL THEM TO GET RID OF GORDIN!

YOU ARE NO BROTHER OF MINE!!!!

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

what other good teams can I make with the units that I have now

Screenshot_2017-02-17-12-41-45-2.png

On this question I would mainly say that, like in normal FE, try to have at least one healer on every team. I would also try to stick with at least 2 different non colorless characters and maybe try to keep one magic damage unit, other than that just choose who you want.(Example F.Corrin, Barst, Serra, and Catria.)                                                                                   

Edited by Tuvy2