"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

Klein is apparently a better version of Gordin as far as offense is concerned, and Sanaki is pretty good for offensive support to run along with Blade Tomers. They're both kinda squishy and want tanky backup, but they can put in the work.

Yeah, I heard they're both B+ish chars. Which isn't bad but from the infomation i've been getting, it seems you almost NEED to start off with an S tier or you're going to be at a disadvantage. Which is why I'm considering re-rolling on a second device, while keeping this one just in case.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, red-and-soulless said:

It really is difficult to pass up odds like that, I went with a similar pull back when I started out (5* Young-Tiki/5* Marth/4* Sheena/filler).  I guess it wouldn't hurt to re-roll on the side, assuming you've got the time, since that account is saved.

Sanaki seems to function in a similar vein to Lilina and Julia (slightly slower magic nukes), though Triangle Adept can be a little limiting.  Elieson did an excellent write-up of Klein's potential and options right about here, if you want to check it out:

Yeah, I think I'm gonna continue to re-roll on a different device, while keeping this one. I wanna get at least one S tier, especially considering the Princess Banner is up and there is apparently an increased chance to get Lucina, who is supposed to be as good as Takumi. So I'm gonna keep this account and keep re-rolling for a little while. If I get burnt out, I might just give up and use this account lol.

18 minutes ago, Way2much said:

Yeah, I heard they're both B+ish chars. Which isn't bad but from the infomation i've been getting, it seems you almost NEED to start off with an S tier or you're going to be at a disadvantage. Which is why I'm considering re-rolling on a second device, while keeping this one just in case.

ahhh... I suppose you might be right about that. Might be in your best interest then, in that case...

I know that I rerolled after getting a 5* Roy and Takumi in the same batch because I cared more about getting units I personally like haha ;;;

EDIT: according the wiki's tier list they're better than B...?? https://feheroes.wiki/Tier_List Puts them both pretty solidly at A+... I mean, It's your call of course, but apparently they're better than they look, I guess.

Edited by BANRYU

Hello!  Hoping this is the right place for this question, as I didn't want to do a thread! 

First time playing!  I am wondering if I have the makings of a solid team and if I should use my feathers or go with what I have or cry and go back to the pool with my orbs!

Currently my 5* folks are Fae, Seliph, Jeorge, Julia, and Ephraim.  But no matter what order I put them in, I'm still having a hard time with Arena on top difficulty.  I do have an Olivia, Robin, Adult Tiki in the wings at 4*'s each and 20k feathers burning a hole in my pocket!  Is there enough here that you could win with?  Am I just terrible at this game (plausible :)).  I really appreciate any feedback!  Thanks!  ~Trives~

17 minutes ago, Trives_III said:

Hello!  Hoping this is the right place for this question, as I didn't want to do a thread! 

First time playing!  I am wondering if I have the makings of a solid team and if I should use my feathers or go with what I have or cry and go back to the pool with my orbs!

Currently my 5* folks are Fae, Seliph, Jeorge, Julia, and Ephraim.  But no matter what order I put them in, I'm still having a hard time with Arena on top difficulty.  I do have an Olivia, Robin, Adult Tiki in the wings at 4*'s each and 20k feathers burning a hole in my pocket!  Is there enough here that you could win with?  Am I just terrible at this game (plausible :)).  I really appreciate any feedback!  Thanks!  ~Trives~

Not to worry, you're fine doing this! (I for one, though granted I'm just one of many, get kinda pet-peeved when people repeatedly make new topics for this lol)

That team sounds really solid, honestly. Ephraim and Julia are both quite good, Jeorge and Fae aren't bad, and Seliph I haven't heard anything about, but from what I've seen he's got a lot of HP and can be pretty tanky (EDIT: Also Rally Speed is really useful). Between them and your 4* folks that sounds like a very solid lineup. My recommendation for upgrade would be A!Tiki; Robin could also be good but it seems like your blue/magic bases covered pretty good between Ephraim, Julia, and Fae... My suggestion would be to check your Robin's boon/bane (if you've leveled him already you can do this by doing the 'unlock potential' option and just looking at his 5* stats), and if it's something good (Atk/Spe+ and Res- is ideal, IIRC, but might want to get a second opinion just in case) then consider using that as well. Tharja might be kind of problematic without Robin but fortunately she's not that common. Also watch out for the likes of Kagero since all your units are weak to her infantry effectiveness. 

Edited by BANRYU

16 hours ago, red-and-soulless said:

It really is difficult to pass up odds like that, I went with a similar pull back when I started out (5* Young-Tiki/5* Marth/4* Sheena/filler).  I guess it wouldn't hurt to re-roll on the side, assuming you've got the time, since that account is saved.

Sanaki seems to function in a similar vein to Lilina and Julia (slightly slower magic nukes), though Triangle Adept can be a little limiting.  Elieson did an excellent write-up of Klein's potential and options right about here, if you want to check it out:

Thank you for the reference :..)

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Are manakete units affected by bonuses against infantry like Poison Dagger?

Yes

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Are manakete units affected by bonuses against infantry like Poison Dagger?

All existing manaketes are infantry; there's no separate unit type for them yet.

7 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Yes

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All existing manaketes are infantry; there's no separate unit type for them yet.

I see. I thought there might be some special exception for them but I guess not.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I see. I thought there might be some special exception for them but I guess not.

Yeah, it's odd they don't, since they have double special weapon weakness now.

Anyone have an idea what a good IV set for Olivia would be? Currently have atk-/def+ and a neutral one. I'm conflicted whether she actually needs decent attack or not since she's mainly a dancer. 

33 minutes ago, Magnux7 said:

Anyone have an idea what a good IV set for Olivia would be? Currently have atk-/def+ and a neutral one. I'm conflicted whether she actually needs decent attack or not since she's mainly a dancer. 

For Olivia, I would go with the +DEF, -ATT if you use Olivia solely for dancing. The loss of 4 points for ATT (instead of the usual 3) hurts a bit and sometimes there may be a situation where you want Olivia to attack something instead of dancing for someone else. However, I would still go for the extra DEF to help her survive hits.

Personally, I think +HP, -DEF may be the best "balanced" option. As Olivia is somewhat fast, she benefits more from HP than DEF or RES, and Olivia gets +4 HP instead of the usual 3. However, if one still wants a more "tanky" Olivia, then she can have -ATT as her bane despite the -4 stats since the extra HP mitigates the loss.

While i still didn't pull Hector, i got the next best thing (for me anyway): Roy (four stars though).

So i looked at his skills and i am wondering if Triangle adept would be really worth using on him.

2 hours ago, Blade_of_Light said:

While i still didn't pull Hector, i got the next best thing (for me anyway): Roy (four stars though).

So i looked at his skills and i am wondering if Triangle adept would be really worth using on him.

It depends on your team composition and what role you're boxing Roy into.  Triangle Adept is a necessity if you are only using him as The Best Green Counter that Money can buy™, as it makes him far more efficient at that role.  If he is serving more as a balanced attacker, I'd skip out on it, because being unable to touch blue units is too much of a risk.

Sorry If this isn't the right lace to ask but I need team building advice

currently using tharja5*, eirika5*, Cordelia4*, Cherche4*

considering swapping cordelia for either 4* robin or 4* f!corrin and cherche for sheena5*

which of the 4* should I promote :?

15 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

So +Atk buffs double-dip on blade tomes? Wow, that's fun.

I can definitely confirm that they do.

On 3/8/2017 at 10:28 AM, Rezzy said:

Yeah, it's odd they don't, since they have double special weapon weakness now.

To be fair, one weakness is based on their movement type and the other is based on their weapon type. I wonder if FE7's Swordslayer will ever get implemented...

5 minutes ago, Smog said:

I don't know if this question has been answered already. But, why doesn't "Laura Bailey" appear on Lucina's voice actress description?

I'm curious to know. 

Reveal hidden contents

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e6.jpg

Probably union issues.

Just a short question, but Pavise and Sacred Cowl are affected by the range of the attack, not by the damage type, right? So .. Pavise would protect the user from the axe, spear, and lance, as well dragon breaths, and Sacred Cowl not only protect the user from tome and staves attacks but also bows and daggers attack.... Am I correct? 

21 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Just a short question, but Pavise and Sacred Cowl are affected by the range of the attack, not by the damage type, right? So .. Pavise would protect the user from the axe, spear, and lance, as well dragon breaths, and Sacred Cowl not only protect the user from tome and staves attacks but also bows and daggers attack.... Am I correct? 

Yes, you are correct.

I got three questions:

1. How do you get Chrom's Army rank go up to beat Emphriam for Round 2, I have about 11,669 Scores and did used alot of flags in the Vs. Alfonse's army yesterday?
  2. If you're prince or princess was beaten in the Voting Gauntlet, you can't continue supporting the Voting Gauntlet correct?
  3. How do I get to fight more Cavaliers that are Lv. 40+? (I have about 7/15 remaining before getting the Bonus Reward Orb for the March Rewards)
Edited by King Marth 64