Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

We all know what people have been getting, but know we're going to talk about which units we want to get.

For me, as many people know by know I really want to get Leo, but he's only got a 0.08% chance of dropping, so I'll likely never get him, unless they make a way for him to appear otherwise or they implement trading.

I'd like to get the lordly FE7 trio, but have had no luck, thus far.

I've been pretty lucky getting some of my other favorites, like Est and Nino, even if they were only 3 Stars. 

I don't know when Tellius characters will get released, but their absence has made me realize what a high percentage of my favorite units come from there.  I'll definitely want Soren, Ike, Micaiah, Titania, Kieran, Jill, and Elincia once they get released, plus maybe a few others I'm forgetting at the moment.

So, who else really wants that one unit that just won't drop or hasn't been released yet?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, my only pull wish is Raven right now. Mainly because he is one of my favorite character from FE7 and in the series as well and also because he seems to be a very good axe user, which is exactly what I need right now.

Regarding the unreleased ones, I honestly can't wait for them to add Magvel, since I pretty much love the entire cast of that continent.

Most of who I want are Tellius characters too, sadly. It's such a shame that they're not in the game already and friggin Elibe is instead (Elibe sucks, imo).

The only characters on my wish list right now that are in the game are Ryoma and Takumi, since I already nabbed my lovable knight Freddy. <3

Those who aren't in the game... Ike, Elincia, Kieran, Ranulf, Marcia, Ephraim, and Sain (yeah, he's not in as far as I noticed... Can't believe it. He seems to be a pretty popular GBA character). I guess Sigurd too since he always seemed cool to me. Yeah, quite a few characters here.

Edited by Anacybele

any blue unit that isn't a dragon like please I've only pulled dragons on the blue, I would appreciate something to counter all the marths and Lucinas in the arena

Edited by Mackc2

Linde is the one I want the most. If I can get Florina, Lilina, Nino, Elise, Caeda and both Chiki, I'd be happy too. And that's only from the characters already in the game.

I would like to get a Hector so he can be counter buddy with Ryoma. I like Hector, but I'll wait until he is focused.

Next is Florina for blue flier (I'm not gonna use you Subaki). It's a good thing Palla has been serving me well in flier department.

Any Manakete unit, preferably Tiki

To be released wishlist: Ninian, Fiora, Athos, Guy, Ike, Mia, Micaiah, Walhart, Sigurd.

Top: Robin, Tiki (adult)

Primary: Tiki (babbu), Lyn, Camilla, Oboro, Sophia

Secondary: f!Corrin, Tharja, Raven, Azama, Odin, Beruka, Cherche, Kagero, Nowi, Fae

Wasn't specifically looking for them but happy to have them I guess?: LucinaVirionEffie, Gaius, Nino

EDIT: Ppl I have that other people probably want but lol desire sensor: Florina, Palla, Lon'qu, Ogma, Felicia

4* Effie and Gaius have been nice so far but aside from that haven't gotten anyone that I'm thrilled about. Sophia was nice but I'm already disillusioned to her after having pumped crystals into my dinky day 1 Sophia to get her from * -> ** only to get a 3* lol... 4* might have been nice so she could at least be usable in the stage of the game I'm at but oh well

Ideal team would be Tiki + Robin + Camilla + filler

Edited by BANRYU

25 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

Honestly, my only pull wish is Raven right now. Mainly because he is one of my favorite character from FE7 and in the series as well and also because he seems to be a very good axe user, which is exactly what I need right now.

Regarding the unreleased ones, I honestly can't wait for them to add Magvel, since I pretty much love the entire cast of that continent.

I'm kind of surprised Raven made it, but not Lucius.  They kind of go together.  They gave Raven an Axe, too.  It might explain why Barst made it in, they must have been hurting for Axe users.

26 minutes ago, Thany said:

I want Thany.... and a 5 star unit.

Its not much but id like something.

I was lucky with my early pulls, when I got three 5* in Takumi, Camilla, and Maria, but since then I've not gotten any new ones, and the only 5* I did get was a repeat.

23 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Shanna, Takumi, and Gordin are the top of my wishlist right now.  

Whenever they're added, Wolt, Micaiah and Eirika as well.

I'd give you my 4* Gordin, if I could.  Takumi's been the MVP on my team, being able to counter at 1-2 range is OP.

22 minutes ago, Thany said:

I hope they add..... Amy from radiant dawn.....

i must know why she was chooseable as a hero XD

I question why a lot of people got in.  Marst and Bartre come to mind.  In fact, it seems mostly Axe users.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Most of who I want are Tellius characters too, sadly. It's such a shame that they're not in the game already and friggin Elibe is instead (Elibe sucks, imo).

The only characters on my wish list right now that are in the game are Ryoma and Takumi, since I already nabbed my lovable knight Freddy. <3

Those who aren't in the game... Ike, Elincia, Kieran, Ranulf, Marcia, Ephraim, and Sain (yeah, he's not in as far as I noticed... Can't believe it. He seems to be a pretty popular GBA character). I guess Sigurd too since he always seemed cool to me. Yeah, quite a few characters here.

Elibe and Fates are the two places I'm wanting to get mine from.  Apart from Est (and meme-lord Wrys), Marthland characters just don't really have that much personality, so I never got attached to them.

9 minutes ago, Themera said:

I want the whitewings sister, they was my favorite ever since FE3. 

Yeah, I've got to upgrade my Est when I can.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

any blue unit that isn't a dragon like please I've only pulled dragons on the blue, I would appreciate something to counter all the marths and Lucinas in the arena

I had a severe Red deficit until I got Roy and Lilina, although Roy's skill seems to kill him more than help him.  If a blue unit comes anywhere close to him, he might as well lie down and die.

3 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

5 Star Awakening Anna. I really want Anna's Awakening voice back, mainly.

Are different versions of Anna getting added?

2 minutes ago, Sartek said:

Linde is the one I want the most. If I can get Florina, Lilina, Nino, Elise, Caeda and both Chiki, I'd be happy too. And that's only from the characters already in the game.

Yeah, Lilina and Nino were two I was happy to get.  I got a Florina in one of my first pulls, albeit at 3*.  Once I got Est, I started using her, too, even there is overlap, since I had put a lot into Florina.  Then I got a 4* Florina, and merged her.

Just now, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I got Marth, so I'm happy with what I had. TBH there are so many characters I'd like to have, that would be pointless to quote them, like the other focus and 5* characters.

Yeah my 5* units are at least units that I don't actively dislike.  My first 4* was Nowi, and I was yelling at my phone for that.  Luckily 4* of some time, ewven if not your favorites, are not too rare.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah my 5* units are at least units that I don't actively dislike.  My first 4* was Nowi, and I was yelling at my phone for that.  Luckily 4* of some time, ewven if not your favorites, are not too rare.

Marth is one if not my favorite character and was my top priority , so I can't still believe I got him :o: got to pay some money (13€) for that, and got Fae 5* at the next pull, so I'm very satisfied, even if my friends tease me for putting money on a mobile game. 

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

I just want Marth, Minerva and Navarre. That, and better blue and gray units. Recently I pulled a 4* Abel, but I gotta catch em up before I can use him,

But then again, I DID just pull my first 5* which ended up being Tiki so thats a plus! Not what I was hoping for, since I have too many reds, but I'll take it

I NEED to get Roy and/or Marth. I am stuck in the World of Birthright because none of my units are atrong enough, and i need to replace Raigh soon (i don't know HOW the heck he got tagged along with the rest of my team.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'd like to get the lordly FE7 trio, but have had no luck, thus far.

this is really all I want

i have lyn and i like her enough I guess but i reaaaally want eliwood

i also sorta want hector though and i think it'd be nice to have the whole trio

mainly just eliwood though, i have the only other character I really wanted already

thing is, i'm at the point where my characters other than lyn die when i try a training match that'll actually get them exp and i can't win any story matches so it's pretty much impossible for me to progress

so now i can't really get orbs aside from the daily two

Edited by unique

Please come home:
- Ryoma
- Fucking Ryoma
- I made a summon circle for you ffs

Other wishlist:
- The other Hoshisibs
- Hector 
- Hawkeye
- Abel
- Sully
- Saizo
- Minerva

Not released Yet
- Ayra and literally every Odo character ever, really
- Rinkah
- Scarlet
- Seth
- Echidna
- Navarre as playable???

but honestly I'll be satisfied if Ryoma finally shows up

Edited by Thor Odinson

I really want Barst, Palla (My OG waifu for laifu) and Merric, both of which are my favourites of their specific classes out of the entire series.

TBH, I just want all the Archanean characters (except Catria and her shitty artwork, fuck her).

Also Gaiden where you at boo, I wants you