Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

8 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Well, since there are Warriors maps in FEH and the vid does use Heroes artwork so why not?

Once english is available. we totally need a joke and memes about warriors so we can use stuff like this.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I haven't seen this posted on here, so I'll bite.

4* Azama doing 87 damage with a single attack:

Reveal hidden contents

obOkaE6.png

Source.

The in-game screencap itself would have been interesting, but the drawing really makes it amazing.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hide contents

obOkaE6.png

Source.

Way to go with the nonlethal damage, I suppose.  With those defensive stats, I can see a stalemate there.

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Way to go with the nonlethal damage, I suppose.  With those defensive stats, I can see a stalemate there.

Death comes for everyone!

At 1 HP the entire enemy army will just be walking skeletons begging for the sweet release of death.

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

At 1 HP the entire enemy army will just be walking skeletons begging for the sweet release of death.

And Azama cannot grant it.  He can only give them pain, but not put them out of their misery.

14 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Usually it comes from me in the form of surrender when he is the only unit left and the Enemy unit deals 0 damage and i deal 0 damage. You could also call it eternal damnation , welcome to the afterlife of facing Azama eternally for 0 dmg lol

5 hours ago, Hilda said:

Usually it comes from me in the form of surrender when he is the only unit left and the Enemy unit deals 0 damage and i deal 0 damage. You could also call it eternal damnation , welcome to the afterlife of facing Azama eternally for 0 dmg lol

Reminds me of when i did an 'easy' arena assault run with stahl as the first unit.

first map easy was Azama- great a free win! Little did I know it was the grid bridges map with the fort tiles, and he started on a fort tile.

worst thing was he didn't have a weapon equipped! Normally this would be an easy win but the fact he started on the fort tile meant I couldn't do normal damage? Can't bait him away because no weapon. Even worse, as Stahl does 0 damage and ends his turn, Threaten Atk activates on Azama's turn!

Luckily Stahl had Dragon Gaze as a special so I had to move him away from Threaten Atk range just so I could deal SOME miniscule damage to him. So it was a long slog of let Dragon Gaze charge, run away from Threaten Atk, go in to deal damage then run away again. That was the longest AA battle I've done and that was just clicking the Easy option

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Reminds me of when i did an 'easy' arena assault run with stahl as the first unit.

first map easy was Azama- great a free win! Little did I know it was the grid bridges map with the fort tiles, and he started on a fort tile.

worst thing was he didn't have a weapon equipped! Normally this would be an easy win but the fact he started on the fort tile meant I couldn't do normal damage? Can't bait him away because no weapon. Even worse, as Stahl does 0 damage and ends his turn, Threaten Atk activates on Azama's turn!

Luckily Stahl had Dragon Gaze as a special so I had to move him away from Threaten Atk range just so I could deal SOME miniscule damage to him. So it was a long slog of let Dragon Gaze charge, run away from Threaten Atk, go in to deal damage then run away again. That was the longest AA battle I've done and that was just clicking the Easy option

Be happy they didn't give him Renewal...

33 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

"2 - I mean - 1 ticket to the (insert R-rated movie title here), please!"

Do you believe magic?

These are beautiful. and i love you for finding the,.

On 10.10.2017 at 3:10 AM, MrSmokestack said:

Reveal hidden contents

obOkaE6.png

Source.

That meme was never so true: "Death comes for everyone!!!"

Spoiler

Azama for King!!! Azama for Life!!!
Azama: "YES WE CAN!"

Edited by Hilda

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Never were words more true then this, i cant stop laughing (this was especially true pre Skill inheritance):

ninian was a nightmare to get sp for looking back, 9/10 she would be killed by something stupid, but the good news is that now she absolutely decimates sword users. I'm pretty sure that was before double sp on weekends if memory serves me correctly.