Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dylan Corona said:

Well...this is nuts lol.

On a side note, anyone know if we are going to get those 20 orbs, or did we not make the goal? Last time they told us right away lol.

theres no possible way we didnt get the goal with how many billions camila got at this point.

Just now, Dylan Corona said:

On a side note, anyone know if we are going to get those 20 orbs, or did we not make the goal? Last time they told us right away lol.

Camilla alone must have beaten those pitiful 10 billion several times already. It's nothing for her.

Just now, Thany said:

theres no possible way we didnt get the goal with how many billions camila got at this point.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Camilla alone must have beaten those pitiful 10 billion several times already. It's nothing for her.

Yeah, that's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure lol. Thanks guys. This is nuts. I think if they are going to ad fan favorites, they should go against other fan favorites. For example, Lyn vs Matthew would be a quick win, but Lyn vs Ike would be a struggle. Still, I like these little events.

You know how some women use their looks to get their desires, despite the woman's personality?

This is pretty much what's happening with Camilla to most of her army, even though that's Charlotte's thing. :P

At least Minerva battled with honor, dignity...and pants. One cannot forget the pants.

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

You know how some women use their looks to get their desires, despite the woman's personality?

This is pretty much what's happening with Camilla to most of her army, even though that's Charlotte's thing. :P

At least Minerva battled with honor, dignity...and pants. One cannot forget the pants.

no I'm just here to maximize my rewards. :D:

20 minutes ago, XhenD said:

no I'm just here to maximize my rewards. :D:

I won't give up faith in Minerva for only 500 feathers!

(Maybe 20000 feathers would be nice to bribe me. :mellow:)

Edited by Rosetta

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Eh. The average round 1 team Minerva player probably has earned more feathers than the average round 1 team Boobs player.

that is correct, that's why I was on Team Subaki :P:

Minerva: 546.2 million
Camilla: 2,044.4 million

Almost 3.75:1 ratio. Oh well, still have 805 flags unspent plus 5 daily flags tomorrow plus 300 more from yet unfinished quests.

3 minutes ago, theycallmeknuckles said:

"Everyone, share your energy for Team Minerva to take down the evil Majin Camilia giphy.gif

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sharing energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Is this all Minerva's forces can muster? I warned y'all to save flags... are you really surprised....~?

1 hour ago, Thany said:

Theres something really scary about camila getting 1 billion points in just 1 hour...

If it's from other Team Camillas doing anything like what I did (hoarding all feathers for final round then dumping them) then it's not too surprising =3=

38 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I always thought Camilla should have done this in the game too anyway... I mean, why else forgo pants like that?? Minerva's honorable, dignified pants are indeed worthy of respect, though. The fight goes valiantly, if one-sidedly. 

12 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Is this all Minerva's forces can muster? I warned y'all to save flags... are you really surprised....~?

I saved 1000 flags for this last round. But I think there is a great amount of people in Team Camilla.