Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Hee hee hee... Used to be on the curbstomped side on the previous Voting Gauntlet... Now, I'll be joining in the curbstomping...

Now, where is my Nuclear Missile? I'm reserving that for the finale.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Who's ready to get clobbered this morning?

Even though we die, at least we do it supporting best girl and not for feathers or tits!

Both gauntlets I supported the best girl. No regrets.

EDIT:
Minerva: 769.2 million;
Camilla: 2,938.6 million.

Ratio is 1:3.82.

Edited by Vaximillian

A third round of flag quests really screws up my strategy, since I have neither Minerva (*glares doomily*) nor Camilla, I can't make any efficient use of those flags. There goes my chance for a good overall ranking *sighs*

Glad to back up Camilla, since people dissing her have turned from legitimate criticism of the sexism of her design to outright sexist insults themselves :P

Welp we're getting smacked up.

Ranking is gonna be easy though

1 minute ago, salinea said:

Glad to back up Camilla, since people dissing her have turned from legitimate criticism of the sexism of her design to outright sexist insults themselves :P

Have I done that? I don't think I have?

I don't even remember ;-;

Spoiler

If I have I'm sorry

Wow I woke up to find Minerva losing. Might as well see how I high I can rank with 1,100 flags.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Have I done that? I don't think I have?

I don't even remember ;-;

Reveal hidden contents

If I have I'm sorry

I don't remember who exactly did it. Except for that most recent post here:

3 hours ago, NoirCore said:

You know how some women use their looks to get their desires, despite the woman's personality?

This is pretty much what's happening with Camilla to most of her army, even though that's Charlotte's thing. :P

At least Minerva battled with honor, dignity...and pants. One cannot forget the pants.

which is pretty sexist. (and a bit funny, but still :))

But I don't think you did? You're one of the most noteworthy poster on the forum, so I'd probably remember if you had.

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Wow I woke up to find Minerva losing. Might as well see how I high I can rank with 1,100 flags.

Makes me wonder how high I'll get with 3,330 :P

The thing is, with my strat, I lose the chance of getting clean feathers at the beginning since I'm not using any flags.

But I don't care! Both times I went into the gauntlet on the losing final round team, I knew I'd still get my reward at the end!

@salinea I'm a noteworthy poster, huh? That's pretty awesome!

But I can understand how you feel about that. Oh well, at least you guys are brutally destroying us, right? XD

Edited by Arcanite

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm a noteworthy poster, huh? That's pretty awesome!

But I can understand how you feel about that. Oh well, at least you guys are brutally destroying us, right? XD

Yup!

Yeah. Well I don't really care about popularity contests, I'm only doing this for the feathers... so... but sure.

I would have supported Minever if she had deigned to show herself any of the 7 times I tried to summon her >_>

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Who's ready to get clobbered this morning?

Even though we die, at least we do it supporting best girl and not for feathers or tits!

Isn't it much more proficient to choose any team but Camilla? You're ranking will be worth more than those 500 you get for winning...

I chose Cordelia since she was in my first ever summon and though I never really used her in Awakening she was very helpful in Heroes so far...

Now going with Team Minerva since I really can't stand Camilla...

11 minutes ago, salinea said:

I would have supported Minever if she had deigned to show herself any of the 7 times I tried to summon her >_>

Minever cause she never should up LOL

A lot of people said that they would have joined her if they had her. I only wish my advertising could have been witnessed on a more global spectacle. ya snooze ya lose right? Heh

11 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I will go down with honor (and rank). Max feathers for my girl, Minerva.

For Macedon! Your no. 1 fan is behind you all the way <3

Calm down buddy. I'm Minervas #1 fan. Mmkay? You can be number 2 though :)

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

A lot of people said that they Calm down buddy. I'm Minervas #1 fan. Mmkay? You can be number 2 though :)

Don't make me sic Michalis on you...

To be honest though, I'm just happy she's getting this much support. SD tends to be on most people's shit list, so I'm totally thrilled she's in the final.

My goal now is to not get quite as blown away as Ephraim, lol

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I always thought Minerva's number one fan was Maria.

Yeah, you thought Maria was her number one fan. But you thought wrong. It was me all along! 

Spoiler

Minever cause she never should up LOL

Unintentonal puns are the best ones!

A lot of people said that they would have joined her if they had her. I only wish my advertising could have been witnessed on a more global spectacle. ya snooze ya lose right? Heh

I don't think anyone could claim you didn't apply yourself better.

And she made a good show, going so far!!

...No Pegasus knights left? That's lame. I don't want to join any dumb wyvern's team, especially not Camilla. Pegasi are so much better. :(

Guess I'm through. I don't wish to support either side. It's obvious miss fanservice mcuglyboobs will win anyway.

Just now, Anacybele said:

It's obvious miss fanservice mcuglyboobs will win anyway.

Well that's not a nice thing to say

Join team minerva! It's easier to rank over here!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Well that's not a nice thing to say

Join team minerva! It's easier to rank over here!

I don't care, I despise her. And I know certain others here that wouldn't hesitate to say similar things about her either. If IS continues making more characters just for fanservice to be shoved in our faces, I won't play FE anymore. I don't play the game for cutscenes with boobs and panties in my face.

And I already told you before, NO. Now stop, please.

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele Don't blame you. I probably would've done so too if I hadn't been incentivised to go into Minerva's team. Plus, it might've made it so accidentally clicking on the Voting Gauntlet option doesn't *Loading* display "YOU LOSE!" text.

Speaking of which, I might want to start stomping on things with pegasus knights at some point.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Anacybele Don't blame you. I probably would've done so too if I hadn't been incentivised to go into Minerva's team. Plus, it might've made it so accidentally clicking on the Voting Gauntlet option doesn't *Loading* display "YOU LOSE!" text.

Speaking of which, I might want to start stomping on things with pegasus knights at some point.

I will admit, more feathers are tempting.

But I don't like wyverns much. There aren't even many in the series that I care for in general. Just Haar and Jill and that's it. And I only like Tellius wyverns in general because they were given axes rather than lances (in RD), so they're not just copies of Peg knights with more def.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't care, I despise her. And I know certain others here that wouldn't hesitate to say similar things about her either. If IS continues making more characters just for fanservice to be shoved in our faces, I won't play FE anymore. I don't play the game for cutscenes with boobs and panties in my face.

And I already told you before, NO. Now stop, please.

I won't try to convince you anymore, but you're not joining team minerva simply because you don't like wyverns?

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Anacybele said:

I will admit, more feathers are tempting.

But I don't like wyverns much. There aren't even many in the series that I care for in general. Just Haar and Jill and that's it.

...You know, I wonder if I could do an all-pegasus run of Sacred Stones. It'll need a boatload of lances, but I want to stomp on something with Tana.

Just now, Arcanite said:

I won't try to convince you anymore, but you're not joining team minerva simply because you don't like wyerns?

Pretty much, seeing as I'm rather unfamiliar with Minerva herself since I did not play far enough into Shadow Dragon to see her.