Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

I stuck with my favorites in the last two as well (Ephraim and Camilla), but as my skill inheritance plans are laying themselves out the need for feathers is becoming greater, ahaha.... ;; 

This is actually an instance of a gauntlet where I have the luxury of picking my favorites WHILE optimizing feather count lol. I like quite a lot of the mages and actually am not sure if I can pick a top favorite between Robin and Tharja, so I have every intention of hopping around a bit and hopefully won't have any regrets playing for multiple teams that I want to support anyway.

I'm planning on starting with Merric, who I happen to like (but don't expect to get very far lol ;; ), then hop to Henry or Leo or whoever happens to make it to the next round (if Robin is against Tharja in round 2 then probably him lol), then ofc to Tharja because I like her anwyay. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, will be sticking with my favorites as I have done (Lucina and Cordelia so far).  So this time around I'm rooting for Linde, plus she's been such a powerhouse in Heroes that it'll be fun to rep her during this gauntlet.

Do we know when this particular banner starts? I need to see when my next paycheck is so I can hopefully set aside a bit of it for a few itunes cards. I'd love to get more of the male mages and an extra Linde or two would be fantastic.

11 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Every time you mention a song, I feel as if I'm looking at myself in a mirror

If I'm supporting Leo, I'll be ready to go to the end with you :)

But still! I must keep neutral! I don't want to make it look as if I'm inclined to go one way. I keep telling myself to go for the under dog, but something in me keeps saying "Leo"

It's because you are.  I shall be here waiting for you with open arms when you decide to join us on team Leo.

19 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

It's because you are.  I shall be here waiting for you with open arms when you decide to join us on team Leo.

Wow that's a nice song :')

Leo is indeed our hero, and I do indeed need a hero.

Seriously though, I need to choose someone because this gauntlet is gonna be coming soon. I feel it may be after this season's pay out, but I think I'll go team Leo. Its not 100%, maybe 52%, because I'm holding out for my boy Male Robin (he does deserve my support).

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And that is a right choice, actually, the only right one.

I forgot there are 6 other characters in this gauntlet not named Leo and Robin

Julia still has a fair shot Vax. We still may be team mates yet! And you'll get to see my epic Nino again ;)

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I know there aren't any other characters in this gauntlet not named Julia

Julia still has a fair shot Vax. We still may be team mates yet! And you'll get to see my epic Nino again ;)

Actually, I haven't seen your Nino in the last gauntlet. She has never been chosen for me.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Actually, I haven't seen your Nino in the last gauntlet. She has never been chosen for me.

Dang

If you did, she'd have gone perfect with your Sharena, cause every time I used Nino with your Sharena I straight up won the match XD

36 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Dang

If you did, she'd have gone perfect with your Sharena, cause every time I used Nino with your Sharena I straight up won the match XD

Team Leo needs you. You are the one Team Leo needs. The others don't need you like Team Leo does :O

38 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sharena is the best indeed.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Team Julia needs you. You are the one Team Julia needs. The others don't need you like Team Julia does :O

That's the spirit!

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Team Linde needs you. You are the one Team Linde needs. The others don't need you like Team Linde does :O

Linde until the end!

Together we will avenge Pontifex Miloah!

Just now, Vaximillian said:

"Team Julia needs you. You are the one Team Julia needs. The others don't need you like Team Julia does :O"

That's the spirit!

This is the part where Cute Chao tells you to piss off

Watch out for the FTFY stuff. Eclipse says its not okay lol

Spoiler

otherwise I would have done the same thing except it said Oboro

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Team Leo needs you. You are the one Team Leo needs. The others don't need you like Team Leo does :O

lol

Its funny, the only two teams people really want me to join are Julia and Leo, and yet no one is really telling me to join Robin?

The peer pressure is real. Where is my self control when I need it? lol

I would vote favs over feathers if I actually had a fav in this gauntlet! and then optimize the shit out of that under the constraint of voting for my fav, but Minerva is queen regardless

As is, they didn't put in either of the Dire thunder sibs or Nino. So I have a bunch of characters that I like but don't love so hell yeah I'm going feather optimization

will always be #teamReinhardt in spirit

Edited by Thor Odinson

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

lol

Its funny, the only two teams people really want me to join are Julia and Leo, and yet no one is really telling me to join Robin?

The peer pressure is real. Where is my self control when I need it? lol

Team Henry is a CAWS worth fighting for! Fight for the true CROWn prince!

2 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

No way

You're actually going team Henry?

3 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Yeah. I will support the only Awakening character that I fully enjoy.

You are the first person I've seen who is supporting Henry

I might join you out of pity at this point

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Wow that's a nice song :')

Leo is indeed our hero, and I do indeed need a hero.

Seriously though, I need to choose someone because this gauntlet is gonna be coming soon. I feel it may be after this season's pay out, but I think I'll go team Leo. Its not 100%, maybe 52%, because I'm holding out for my boy Male Robin (he does deserve my support).

Awe come you've got to admit it, Leo is rising up, straight to the top of candidates to choose in this gauntlet.  It's the thrill of the fight that will get you to join us Team Leo members and how we are rising up to the challenge of our rivals. For we shall be the last known survivors!!

Just now, Arcanite said:

You are the first person I've seen who is supporting Henry

I might join you out of pity at this point

I'm surprised no one is joining him. He ranked 20th on the Ballot, right behind Leo, so clearly, he's popular. Is it his reputation as a "bad" unit in Heroes that's keeping him down?

(The reason why I put bad in quotation marks is because any character can be made serviceable with skill inheritance.)

I was ready and willing to join team Merric before I started listening to you people! Now I'm torn between him and Leo!

This gauntlet... I don't know who to support, I don't know if I should pull for Julia and Linde... Argh!!

1 minute ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

I'm surprised no one is joining him. He ranked 20th on the Ballot, right behind Leo, so clearly, he's popular. Is it his reputation as a "bad" unit in Heroes that's keeping him down?

(The reason why I put bad in quotation marks is because any character can be made serviceable with skill inheritance.)

I'd say that's one of the reasons, but I think it's mostly due to the competition.
There's Henry, Leo, Tharja and Robin from the 3DS generation, and that's probably enough to split the fandom quite a bit. Not to mention that Julia, Linde and Sanaki, being very strong characters, probably attracted a few of the newer fans as well.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Linde until the end!

Together we will avenge Pontifex Miloah!

...but... Nergal isn't IN this gauntlet >3>

23 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

NICE

12 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Yeah that's probably why

People are way more excited to support their baby boy Leo since he'll be in for a second try

15 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Awe come you've got to admit it, Leo is rising up, straight to the top of candidates to choose in this gauntlet.  It's the thrill of the fight that will get you to join us Team Leo members and how we are rising up to the challenge of our rivals. For we shall be the last known survivors!!

I was actually listening to this before you even mentioned it

Your arguments are quite compelling, me. Much to think about.....

Time to go and check out Leo's support conversations to see if he's really worth my time.

I'll also have to check out Julia's and Robin's too of course