3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

Jagen, Jagen, Jagen & freakin' Jagen...

I got my horse emblem team ready to go, but I lack Fortify Cavalry..
I'm F2P and spend about 80 orbs on that Fury banner already, but still no luck.

Guess I'll have to keep this going till I see that prick xD..

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Unfortunately he's only available at 5 stars, so he's pretty difficult to get unless he has a focus banner. (Even then, it's kind of dfficult to get him.)

I'm only missing 14 characters overall, and five are available at 4 stars... I need Caeda, Seliph, Lukas, Roderick, and Boey.

Why is he only available at 5 Star? That's weird considering Erika is available at 4 Star.

3 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Why is he only available at 5 Star? That's weird considering Erika is available at 4 Star.

Because with every new banner of 4 units, 2 stay at 5 star rarity, while 2 get demoted to 4-5 star rarity. From Ephraim's banner, he and Julia remained locked to 5 star while Eirika and Seliph were demoted.

As for why IS chooses the units they do, it's kind of a mystery. They've added 3 red mages since this game's release, and none of them got demoted. Now, out of 9 red mages in the game, 4 total are locked to 5 star: Leo, Sanaki, Celica, and Katarina.

Edited by Gustavos

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

Because with every new banner of 4 units, 2 stay at 5 star rarity, while 2 get demoted to 4-5 star rarity. From Ephraim's banner, he and Julia remained locked to 5 star while Eirika and Seliph were demoted.

As for why IS chooses the units they do, it's kind of a mystery. They've added 3 red mages since this game's release, and none of them got demoted. Now, out of 9 red mages in the game, 4 total are locked to 5 star: Leo, Sanaki, Celica, and Katarina.

Ohh, wow I had no idea. Well, Ig that explains a lot.

2 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Ohh, wow I had no idea. Well, Ig that explains a lot.

Yeah. What he said. It really REALLY sucks. And sometimes it makes no sense... Like Reinhardt got bumped down to 4 stars while his sister stayed up at 5. ...but most people will argue that Reinhardt is the god of the new world while Olwen isn't quite as good. So that means a 5 star Rein is available to people lucky enough to draw him at 4 stars as long as you promote him with feathers. 

I wouldn't mind having Ephraim at 4 stars... I want him too. ;A;

I'm still in the same: Any green character not named Cherche and Beruka... Really, 95% of the time I open a green orb is either 3*Cherche or 3*Beruka !!

At first I got such cuties like Frederick, Nino and a Hawkeye but now... Only 3* Cherche and 3* Beruka! There was a time I got another Frederik but that's all everything else is Cherche or Beruka :(

And lein resist to come to me even as a 4* :(

19 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Update since my initial post:

Reveal hidden contents

Missing 3*-4*s: none
Missing 4*-5*s: Athena, Clair, Cordelia, Corrin (M), Mae, Merric, Nowi, Ogma, Reinhardt, Roderick, Sheena, Titania
Missing 5*s (just for kicks, no seasonal units): Azura, Celica, Elise, Genny, Hector, Hinoka, Ike, Jaffar, Julia, Linde, Lucina, Luke, Lyn, Mist, Olwen, Takumi, Tiki (Young)

4*-5*s I Got Since My Initial Post: Effie (one 4*, two 5*s), Lachesis (one 5*), Lucius (one 4*), Rebecca (one 4*, one 5*), Sakura (two 4*s), Tharja (one 4*, one 5*)

At this point, there's 12 4*-5*s that I'm still missing and it's split evenly between characters who've been in the game since Day 1 and characters who were demoted to 4*-5* after their initial banner. It still pains me that Cordelia is among those I've yet to get but eh, that's how it goes I guess. I'm also apparently not allowed to have any magic-based blue unit who are only available as a 4* and/or 5*. Except for Ninian whose offense won't be winning her awards anytime soon, I haven't gotten any such unit including Spring Lucina and Bride Caeda.

Clair can be taken off my list as I just happened to pull her as a 4* after posting here last night so now I'm down to 11 missing 4*-5*s.

Klein is still the big one for me. I managed to pull my first one during the bride banner, but I never saw him since (and I really need 4* Death Blow 3 fodder).

I've gotten a million Cecilias, but I can't seem to get one with +Spd, so I can add her to my Horse Emblem team.

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yeah. What he said. It really REALLY sucks. And sometimes it makes no sense... Like Reinhardt got bumped down to 4 stars while his sister stayed up at 5. ...but most people will argue that Reinhardt is the god of the new world while Olwen isn't quite as good. So that means a 5 star Rein is available to people lucky enough to draw him at 4 stars as long as you promote him with feathers. 

I wouldn't mind having Ephraim at 4 stars... I want him too. ;A;

I've actually gotten several Reinhardts at 4 Star. I usually get rid of them though.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

I've actually gotten several Reinhardts at 4 Star. I usually get rid of them though.

You might consider saving him next time. Reinhardt, regardless of his nature, is one of the best characters in the game! And a +ATK Reinhardt is downright deadly. Promoting a 4 star one to 5 stars would be a great investment.

3 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Would Lillina count? Or is she locked behind 5*? I didn't even know she was in game. As for ones I know, I need another Nowi for my Tiki and Selenas for my Lon'qu and Reinhardt

Lilina is available at 4 stars! I used to think she was a 5 star exclusive... Some of these characters are good at hiding. I've managed to pull MULTIPLE 5 star Marias (and 4 star ones as well). Just randomly. However, I've only managed to get one Lucius. >.> I was beginning to think he was a 5 star exclusive as well...

You know, thinking about it, I can never seem to draw ANYONE who has Death Blow or Darting Blow, even if they are 5* exclusive or the skill can only be passed down in full if the unit is 5*.

I was going to specifically cite Klein, but really all of them haven't been seen lately... oh if only I could sack Alfonse for the largely baggage-based unit he is...

Klein seems to be that for me. 

I can't believe I got 3 S!Fredericks, 3 S!Gaius, Hector, Elise and Ephraim while pulling from the summer banner but got 0 Klein.

Why is the only 4* Death Blow 3 fodder so insistent on eluding me? 

I still haven't pulled Kagero since the start of the game.

Setsuna was the same, but I pulled her at 3* about a month ago and I've gotten another since then.

Also haven't pulled: Athena, Seliph, Roderick, Boey, Lucius. 

I've pulled Barst in the past, but no dice lately. Could really use some reposition fodder....

I cannot seem to pull Matthew, which is a shame because I really need Hone Speed on some of my units. I also had trouble pulling Roy until I got a +Atk, -HP version of him about a month ago, which is good, but I still a +Spd version of him, and more for Triangle Adept fodder.

Edited by King of Flames

Finally pulled a Subaki a few days ago.

Haven't seen since first pull: Eirika, Abel, Nowi, Sheena, Roy

4* version hates me group: A!Tiki, M!Robin, Palla, F!Corrin, Gwendolyn, Gunter, Jagen

Has yet to pull: Shanny, Barst, Klein, Effie, Reinhardt

Kinda aiming for a 4* Niles, 4* Matthew & Kaegero but I don't really like pulling colorless so that's my problem XD  I'm hoping I can get an Effie or Reinhardt while pulling for blue summoning stones.  

Edited by tobuShogi

13 hours ago, CompteSecours said:

nino

plz i need nino

You and me both.  I pulled all of one, and I think she was either -Spd or -Atk. . .either way, it wasn't pretty.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

You and me both.  I pulled all of one, and I think she was either -Spd or -Atk. . .either way, it wasn't pretty.

Nino banner says hi though!