Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Personally, I find it hard to justify leaving a slot for Ruler Jeanne.

<Snip>
She has party-wide Invuln, healing, debuff clear, and a slight def increase. Considering that challenge quests and late-game content (EOR onwards) generally favour sustain over crazy-high burst damage, I'd definitely say that Jeanne has a place on many teams.

1 hour ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

<Snip>
She has party-wide Invuln, healing, debuff clear, and a slight def increase. Considering that challenge quests and late-game content (EOR onwards) generally favour sustain over crazy-high burst damage, I'd definitely say that Jeanne has a place on many teams.

Im always surprised Jeanne did not get named for Burst damage to begin with. On some fight she have Tamamo NP and Innocent Monster. I always enjoyed getting 17 stars off her alone

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Eh

This one had people going after 4* so the salt would be less grorious

yes but this is all limited waifus in swimsuits.

imagine the horror if mr smokestack doesn't pull either saberface.

if i pull anything here, I'm going to be happy. 

I still got the free quartz to go through lol.

Edited by Mister Rogers

24 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

yes but this is all limited waifus in swimsuits.

imagine the horror if mr smokestack doesn't pull either saberface.

if i pull anything here, I'm going to be happy. 

I still got the free quartz to go through lol.

Archuria isn't on the first banner, and Summer Salter and Nero don't exist until next year.

10 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Archuria isn't on the first banner, and Summer Salter and Nero don't exist until next year.

Rider Mordred is a Saberface.

But I’m not planning on rolling her at all anyway.

Edited by MrSmokestack

After a week of reduced ap I got mostly dust and gears for a couple skills, feathers eluded me due to the rate being so low. I plan on using 30 sq for some event ce to make the upcoming days easier and maybe something special. 

Tried rolling for Tamamo but all I got was three Kiyohimes and two Anne/Marys.  For off-banner Servants I also got another Helena and a Tamamo Cat (wrong Tamamo, game!)

Managed to get one of my quartz purchases refunded.  Gonna try again with tickets from the event and I get another 50 consecutive logins bonus in four days so I can use that too.

Might buy more quartz too after my paycheck comes in.

14 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Tried rolling for Tamamo but all I got was three Kiyohimes and two Anne/Marys.  For off-banner Servants I also got another Helena and a Tamamo Cat (wrong Tamamo, game!)

Managed to get one of my quartz purchases refunded.  Gonna try again with tickets from the event and I get another 50 consecutive logins bonus in four days so I can use that too.

Might buy more quartz too after my paycheck comes in.

gimme a snek

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For 60 (I know I said 30 but it was a bad roll) sq what I got was 

and 

i got some ce and the pirate duo, not bad. What are they good for?

Uh

They're ok at best, but they get outshined by the upcoming welfare archer Kuro and is just a near copy of their rider kit anyways.

Still good, but kinda forgotten due to Kuro being ridiculous and then Ishtar being nuts.

But hey. I'd kill for summer servants. I blew all the anniversary fp and got two event ces and serenity.

27 sq used on single pulls and nada.

1 hour ago, Mister Rogers said:

Uh

They're ok at best, but they get outshined by the upcoming welfare archer Kuro and is just a near copy of their rider kit anyways.

Still good, but kinda forgotten due to Kuro being ridiculous and then Ishtar being nuts.

@Jingle Jangle I wholeheartedly disagree. Anne Archer is overall a significant improvement over Mary Rider.

She’s a fantastic buster archer. Sporting a massive total Atk boost and a permanent Guts, it’s not too difficult to set up her low HP gimmick to make that NP do oodles of damage. While her crit skill is somewhat bland, it’s strong and makes her less reliant on her team to crit hard.

Chloe is generally considered better overall, but she has durability issues and doesn’t have as strong cards due to running two quicks with terrible parameters. Ishtar is mainly a farming servant with some team utility thanks to her Charisma.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Jingle Jangle I wholeheartedly disagree. Anne Archer is overall a significant improvement over Mary Rider.

She’s a fantastic buster archer. Sporting a massive total Atk boost and a permanent Guts, it’s not too difficult to set up her low HP gimmick to make that NP do oodles of damage. While her crit skill is somewhat bland, it’s strong and makes her less reliant on her team to crit hard.

Chloe is generally considered better overall, but she has durability issues and doesn’t have as strong cards due to running two quicks with terrible parameters. Ishtar is mainly a farming servant with some team utility thanks to her Charisma.

well i mean

at least the rider has higher star pull weight, but then archer gets a buster np.

I've spent one whole ticket so far, and got Boudica in CE form.  Lumber drops have never been so painless.

Saving for Martha, because her animation is hilarious.

And I got the obligatory Carmilla CE drop. Now I don't have to worry about MLBing it, I threw the rest of my tickets and got two 4* and two of the 3* CEs, that should leave me set for the rest of part one.

I managed to clear out America before the 1/2 AP ended. I guess Camelot will have to wait another day to be cleared.
- - - - -
As for the Summer Event, I have been enjoying it thus far with the whole "building" aspect. However, running different teams to maximize drop rates sorta sucks. I've been getting by thus far, but I'm probably going to end up sacrificing some slots so I can farm reliably and at a reasonable pace.

As for my rolls, I managed to get a 3* CE off of a ticket and another off of my daily 10 FP roll, so I'm set on food. I'll be saving my Quartz for the Kiyohime and Martha rate-ups. While Mordred would be nice, I rather not take my chances and end up getting Anne & Mary or Marie.

... you know I'm starting to get sick of water. Farming around ~200 Proofs of Hero was not a good idea before the Summer event.
At least got the FA for Alexander done and I finally broke Level 6 on all of Iskandar's skill. How I have 60 in reserve with 30 more from the shop. Both Bedivere and Emiya Assassin will get to their FA once I get the mats and EXP from the shop.

---

What building did you guys pick? I went for all the Stone buildings first because I want to reset later and do everything with Wood for that japanese look. Iron is imo too tedious without the CE and the medieval look is kinda nice (though the bath option doesn't have one that really fits to that style).