Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... just so I have an idea when I should be awake if I can help it. Corrin is ahead of Robin and the lead is widening but when should she get a multiplier? It's 12:30 AM here on EST.

So, how are my fellow Corriners doing? Enjoying the summer sun? Has anyone been getting my Cherche? I decided I'd swap out my Est for Cherche earlier, just in case people didn't want to double up in blue if they're fielding our dragon lady.

17 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

She is! 

So far, she's already swooped an Ike and and a Sanaki for me!

Meanwhile, @Infinite Dreams's  Laslow has dealt with a Nino, and he even got to team up with his mother Olivia in that matchup. Aw.

Glad she was working nicely for you! I swapped her out for my Cherche earlier today, have you got her yet? I've been getting Infinite Dreams's Laslow a lot, he's really good!

15 hours ago, lilacshadows said:

Corrin it is then. *sighs*.

On the other hand, I still haven't gotten your Est.

(My Julia is ready)

I have yet to get her! I actually switched to Cherche earlier today, who's really awesome too. I could switch back to Est though! Everyone adores her undeniable cuteness, especially @Oboro!!

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

This Gauntlet is just making me depress, I can't believe Corrin is more popular than Robin. How on earth did that even happen?

Well, Corrin's always been pretty popular. Plus, she has feet! That's more than Robin can say.

I'd also say that Corrin is a more popular character in communities more peripheral to the FE fandom, such as Smash or anime fan art. There's a lot of fan art of Corrin out there since she has an interesting character design, so that increases her exposure to people who might otherwise be unfamiliar with the franchise as a whole but might want to check out Heroes.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

We all know if you dislike Corrin, it's just because you're possessed by a slime monster.

...Or else a murderer!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Astellius You're with Corrin now? I haven't gotten your Cherche yet.

Yeah Astellius is with Corrin now

Freak

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I have yet to get her! I actually switched to Cherche earlier today, who's really awesome too. I could switch back to Est though! Everyone adores her undeniable cuteness, especially @Oboro!!

YEAH pEST IS GREAT

SHE'S ALMOST AS GOOD AS ODIN

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Astellius You're with Corrin now? I haven't gotten your Cherche yet.

Yes, indeed! Gotta stick with the dragons! Hopefully people will get her sometime, she has a nice Brave Axe+ build. Who do you have out in front right now?

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

YEAH EST IS GREAT

SHE'S WAY BETTER THAN OBORO

IKR?

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

YEAH pEST IS GREAT

SHE'S ALMOST AS GOOD AS ODIN

B-but her stews, though! Also, some stews are made with tomatoes, too. (And pineapples for that matter, buuuuuuut...) :p

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yes, indeed! Gotta stick with the dragons! Hopefully people will get her sometime, she has a nice Brave Axe+ build. Who do you have out in front right now?

I had Celica go have some tea while Lucina greets the guests. I just put L&D3 on her last night. Before that she just had Darting Blow.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, Astellius said:

IKR?

I'll kill you right now

I mean.... what?

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

B-but her stews, though! Also, some stews are made with tomatoes, too. (And pineapples for that matter, buuuuuuut...) :p

I can make my own stew LOL

But like I said, pEst is almost as good as Odin! Isn't that awesome!

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just put L&D3 on her last night.

Welcome to the dark side 

Edited by Oboro!

Just now, Oboro! said:

But like I said, pEst is almost as good as Odin! Isn't that awesome!

But can you make stews like Est? :p

Odin's about as awesome as a rock... STAR!!! Which is about equally as worthless and awesome if you think real HARD about it.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

But can you make stews like Est? :p

Odin's about as awesome as a rock... STAR!!! Which is about equally as worthless and awesome if you think real HARD about it.

I'm pretty sure my stew is 600 times better than some video game character thank you very much

For a few things like Tempest Trials, I'm probably slotting Darting Blow back in.

Oh...

:(

14 minutes ago, Solunar said:

Does anybody know the predictions for when/if Corrin will get a Multiplier?

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So... just so I have an idea when I should be awake if I can help it. Corrin is ahead of Robin and the lead is widening but when should she get a multiplier? It's 12:30 AM here on EST.

The current projections put Robin getting a multiplier around 8 am. Corrin isn't expected to get another multiplier, although it is possible that Robin could push her into multiplier range.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

She makes the best stew, and plenty of it!

I had Celica go have some tea while Lucina greets the guests. I just put L&D3 on her last night. Before that she just had Darting Blow.

I actually just got her--she looks really amazing! I wish I had a Lucina! ....Mind if I keep yours?

Just now, Oboro! said:

I'll kill you right now

But like I said, Est is way better than Oboro ever wishes she could be! Isn't that awesome!

That IS awesome! I totally agree!

But you really need to try Est's stew... we can even chop up some tomatoes if you want!

7 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Thinking HARD about a rock... star...

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She needs to be home by 9.

This would be a great time for Lucina to be in her rebellious phase: "I challenge my curfew!"

Annnnnd... She's grounded or someone goes to jail for kidnapping a minor. :P

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

This would be a great time for Lucina to be in her rebellious phase: "I challenge my curfew!"

Annnnnd... She's grounded or someone goes to jail for kidnapping a minor. :P

I need to use her too, y'know.

Just got an enemy team in the VG consisting of three Niles. The most they could do was 8 damage versus my L&D Alm.

Well, I guess if you want to hand me a free win, game, I won't complain, but... Lol.

2 hours ago, Astellius said:

Glad she was working nicely for you! I swapped her out for my Cherche earlier today, have you got her yet? I've been getting Infinite Dreams's Laslow a lot, he's really good!

Your Cherche has been a green nuke of doom for any greens/blues I've pitted her against so far, that's for sure! 

In other words, your Cherche's Minerva has gotten quite a few snacks on my matchups her latest "snack" being a Delthea. ;)

I'll be honest, seeing your Cherche in action really makes me want to finish building my own, and I'm almost there, "only" her own 5* promo and Brave Axe+ promo left.

Speaking of Reps, do either of you, @Astellius, @Infinite Dreams, want me to switch out Xander for anyone else/another colour?

And hm... anyone else having trouble getting colourless for the quest on team Corrin? 

I've gotten a grand total of...one this round. That said, I think I can spare Summer!Corrin four matchups, I mean it's not like 40 points are going to matter that much in the grand scale of things.

28 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

I've gotten a grand total of...one this round. That said, I think I can spare Summer!Corrin four matchups, I mean it's not like 40 points are going to matter that much in the grand scale of things.

Inb4 we lose by 30

14 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

You know, I could even field my Takumi during those matchups just to complete the ensuing #BlameTactician_Iris imagery. 

Now all you need is your own theme song and a car to drift with.