Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I think so? I don't have anything immediately important to add to my last post. Unless there are more points that Shinori or somebody else wants to add about Arcanite or other people, but I don't know if there are even enough players online right now to get anyone but Michelaar enough votes for a lynch.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mackc2 said:

The thing is though town would be less willing to sink resources into our supposed cop early on when they aren't trusted because they might be protecting scum, I only used my role because it was a double edged sword that would also RB whoever i visited making arc useless for the night if they where scum. Thus the doctor is more likely to be somewhere else as with other town protective so it could also be advantageous to tackle the cop before they can prove themselves. So it could tilt either way depending on which way scum thought patterns fall.

Whoops, you posted this right as I posted my previous post, haha. I'm not saying your use of your ability was a bad call, since it clearly worked out. The fact that it could tilt either way seems to be the exact point of discussion, though. If Arcanite is scum, then your ability presumably stopped them from killing anyone. If they're town, then it must've stopped a nightkill directed at Arcanite. We just don't know which one is actually the case.

Oops I was sorta defending my ability use there, probably shouldn't let that factor in. 
Anyway I think this discussion is finished for the time so.

##Unvote
##Vote: Michellaar 

God its nice to have end of phrase be a time I am actually awake but I liked not having to be the one who says when it ends.

Night 3

Michelaar (6) - SB, DefaultBeep, Anime27arts, Greencapps, Shinori, Mackc2 (LYNCH!)
Shinori (2) - Rapier, Arcanite
Greencapps (1) - Michelaar

Not Voting (1): Magnificence Incarnate

In spite of her boundless energy, Serval got tired of looking for scum and decided it was time for a catnap.

UktCAcp.jpg
Michelaar - Serval - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours and 27 minutes to send in your actions. Do not post during the Night Phase unless your role allows you to do so.

Alive: (9)
- Anime27arts
- Arcanite
- DefaultBeep
- Greencapps
- Mackc2
- Magnificence Incarnate (Marth)
- Rapier
- SB.
- Shinori

Out of the Game: (4)
- Bartozio - Ezo Red Fox, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1
- Sunwoo (Boron) - Fennec, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
- Rex Glacies - Axis Deer, Mafia Goon, lynched Day 2
- Michelaar - Serval, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3

Edited by Prims

Day 4

I know I said nobody was actually going to die in this game but this is ridiculous.

It is now Day 4. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Alive: (9)
- Anime27arts
- Arcanite
- DefaultBeep
- Greencapps
- Mackc2
- Magnificence Incarnate (Marth)
- Rapier
- SB.
- Shinori

Out of the Game: (4)
- Bartozio - Ezo Red Fox, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1
- Sunwoo (Boron) - Fennec, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
- Rex Glacies - Axis Deer, Mafia Goon, lynched Day 2
- Michelaar - Serval, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3

On 10/31/2017 at 6:53 PM, Greencapps said:

Not consolidating is basically not voting.

Paging @Rapier @Magnificence Incarnate @Mackc2

Consolidate please my dudes.

Considering Michelaar really wasn't scum, and I was right, I stand by my decision. Sure not consolidating can be a "waste" but at the very least I can say that I was not a part of any of our town kills while you, MacNcheese, SB, and Sashimi were

Bartozio (6) - SB., Greencapps, Rapier, Mackc2, Shinori, Magnificence Incarnate (LYNCH!)

Nagmificence Infernape and Rapier are the other 2*

Rex Glacies (6) - SB, Greencapps, Shinori, Mackc2, Rapier, Arcanite (LYNCH!)

I and Rapier are the other 2*

Also looking back at D1 I just realized that I totally called it

Jus sayin' :PPPP

Michelaar (6) - SB, DefaultBeep, Anime27arts, Greencapps, Shinori, Mackc2 (LYNCH!)

Anime and Beep are the other 2*

Consolidating got 2 of our townies killed, one of which could have lived if we just ended on a tie. The both times we killed our people you were a part of it and I said that I didn't think it was a good idea (or that I just don't want to vote them). I didn't vote Bart or anyone else at the end of D1 cause the only other option was literally me myself. 

I find it funny that Michelaar is a vanilla townie just like you, and felt similarly that we should just let them go, and yet, you still voted them out :/ I know they seemed scummy to you but sheesh

Also I think it is very possible that the scum is among those 4 that I mentioned above* (Mack Capps Shinori and SB)

It is worth saying that for both of the town kills SB voted them first, and Greencapps followed and they never moved iirc. Maybe Mackc and Shinori are just consolidating with you guys though... Mackc feels like town, especially since they jailed me at the very least. Shinori tho :dry:

On 10/31/2017 at 8:07 PM, Shinori said:

Prodded, I'm here gonna check up on things.

But Arc wtf man what is that reasoning and vote posture?

That is terrible reasoning to leave your vote on me and a terrible idea that could possibly fuck over town.  Leaving your vote on me means if no one else really comes on, NO ONE GETS LYNCHED TODAY.

I'm gonna be slightly blunt here and I do apologize ahead of time but:

Get your head out of your ass and stop solely tunneling me.  If I am scum name reasons for why I'm scum outside of inactivity. I still wanna hear how I'm scum if Rex got lynched and was scum on day 2 when I would have had to kill him there.

What you are doing right now is selfish and bad play just because you think I'm town cause I'm not posting much and you are refusing to help your fellow town members.

Also this just occured to me, We had Arc get jailed, what's the chances that he was actually sent to do the kill and the jailing stopped the kill, as I don't see any reason for scum to actually kill him.

I think you're scum* :p

I posted my other reasoning before so your inactivity isn't my only line of reasoning as of now, really goes to show how much you're paying attention. You chose not to acknowledge it.... did you think it was too weak for you to say anything? Cause to me it just looks like you're hiding in the shadows.... Destiny 2 is lit and everything but I just don't really know how much that factors into your inactivity... whatever. Games are fun, so I get it.

Also, isn't it ironic that you post this right after knowing that I am gone for the rest of the day? I guess it could just be timing but eh, you still said it knowing that you can't turn it around that late in the game. Why didn't you just save your thoughts for the next day lol Seems like you were trying to catch me with my pants down, getting people to kill me when I can't even defend myself! A nice and easy town kill for you and your left over scum friend~ Scummy McScum pants.

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

Oh, and no need to apologize, I am resilient :D:

I didn't even vote you on Day 2. I left my vote on you D3 because my vote and Rapier's vote was already 2, and I didn't want to vote Michelaar so I said "Hey I'll just leave it here". The only other other person would have been beep (because it seems like that was one of the other cases at the time) and I don't think they're scum either.

On 10/31/2017 at 8:13 PM, Shinori said:

Day 1 arc is scummy - claims cop.

Night 1 Arc inspects rapier - Guilty inspection

Day 2 Arc tunnels me until the end, last person to vote Rex at the end of the day phase.

Night 2 Arc get's jailed, Arc doesn't get an inspection off, No kill happens.  This either means that Arc was the target of the scum kill, which is partially questionable since he's a potentially insane cop, or he's scum and he was being sent to do the kill, ESPECIALLY since no one was should have been roleblocking him since he was our supposed cop.  Frankly that Arc jail was iffy in the first place BUT no matter what it got us some form of information.

On one side, why would scum shoot arc? To deny us information from the potentially insane cop?  The only reason I see this being the case is if Rapier is scum.  IF rapier is scum then they don't want Arc getting more inspections off since that was Arc's first investigation.  Outside of that there is zero reason for scum to shoot Arc.

On the other side, if he's scum it would explain his poor play, his lack of cases on people(He can't see them as scum because he knows their town), and it would explain why there was no kill last night.  I'm honestly feeling that this might be the best idea for a lynch, especially since he doesn't seem to give a fuck on if town gets a lynch today.

Explain how I tunneled you to the end on day 2. Because I didn't vote on you that whole day, I made about 2 posts addressing you towards the beginning, and never really talked or said anything to you or about you after that..... heh?

Why scum would kill me:
1. I am a cop, so that automatically makes it worth a try at least. Unfortunately 2 Vanillas are dead, but a vanilla has no actions. And everyone knows that actions speak louder than words~ :smug:
2. Perhaps I said something that made it seem like I was onto one of them, maybe? And they thought that one of them would be investigated, so they figured they'd shoot me
3. Convincing everyone that I should be lynched might be complicated since I am a cop after all, or at the very least I claim to be so. So why bother trying to get people to vote me out when they can just shoot me and it's done? heh

Actually yes I did, I didn't want to vote Michelaar, and I felt that B33p was town, so I left my vote on you, simply put.
You're one to talk to, seeing as how you just took part in killing a town person too

And I'm a robot gosh darn it

I have this typed out 8-ish hours before the beginning of the next day.
I'll add in the results of my investigation:

I investigated Capps and it seems they are guilty along with @Rapier

So I think it is safe to say I am sane, unless both of them are scum.

I voted without reading.

Yeah town got lynched yesterday, but at least we have more info. If that lynch hadn't have gone through people would still be stuck tunneling onto mich today and would be wanting to lynch him today still.  They would also be massively pissed off at the fact that people didn't consolidate.

Just because you want to be selfish and not consolidate doesn't always mean it's the correct play.  It's a terrible idea to deny the town information for zero reason.  I want you to seriously ask yourself what could have potentially happened had Mich not been lynched.  Mich would have lived today most likely, and then when this day starts the first thing to happen would have been annoyance about a whole wasted day phase with no real information to gain.  If no kill happened as well in that same situation it would literally have been as if nothing happened across an entire day.  Had scum got to kill someone, town would have wasted their day phase and then town probably would have still wanted to lynch Mich today.

WHY would you attempt to waste town's only definite weapon against scum?

You're new and all but god dang you straight up tilt me at the moment. You've been tunneling me since day one with the reasoning originally being that I was inactive, following into day 2 with not much of a case still on me, just sheeping other people's votes on me when people just wanted me to post.  Also let me disect a few things here:

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I posted my other reasoning before so your inactivity isn't my only line of reasoning as of now, really goes to show how much you're paying attention. You chose not to acknowledge it.... did you think it was too weak for you to say anything? Cause to me it just looks like you're hiding in the shadows.... Destiny 2 is lit and everything but I just don't really know how much that factors into your inactivity... whatever. Games are fun, so I get it.

Also, isn't it ironic that you post this right after knowing that I am gone for the rest of the day? I guess it could just be timing but eh, you still said it knowing that you can't turn it around that late in the game. Why didn't you just save your thoughts for the next day lol Seems like you were trying to catch me with my pants down, getting people to kill me when I can't even defend myself! A nice and easy town kill for you and your left over scum friend~ Scummy McScum pants.

Part 1, your other reasoning isn't even a fuckin case. Period.  You comment on my inactivity because I'm playing video games but you don't understand how that's possible and that's simply a thing that you wouldn't understand if you don't know someone. There are plenty of people with their own quirks or potential things that they could easily lose themselves in where they forget about the time or forget about doing other things.  I'm sure that you can understand that part.

Irony that I post something after you left the day phase for the day.  That's not ironic, that's not irony. I was prodded came in late and commented on a scummy post.  I didn't even attempt to vote you or actually convince people to swap to you.  And by commenting saying that you can't turn around a vote wagon that late in the game, FALSE you fucking can and it has happened a lot on this website before.  We have literally had last minute wagons lynch people that were in no pressure of being lynched on multiple occasions.  And why the fuck would I not state my thoughts that I'm thinking about? Really? You expect me to just keep my mouth shut?  On the off chance that I randomly die, then any thoughts I had would be lost at that point in time.

You know I have one very big reason why I don't think you are a town cop.  If you are the cop, if you think I'm scum, if you solely believe this, as you appear to believe since fucking DAY ONE. WHY IN THE WORLD HAVEN'T YOU INSPECTED ME?

If you truly believe I'm scum I truly wonder why you haven't dropped an inspection on me. You haven't appeared to try to inspect me on any of these nights.  That's so weird.  Most people inspect who they feel is the scummiest person in the game, why would you inspect someone who you think is town?  If you inspect them and they wind up town, guess what you learn they are town and get no real info out of that outside of the fact that if you announce it scum just has targets to kill because they are guaranteed town.  Whereas if you inspect scum and you find out that they are scum you get a free scum lynch that day phase and scum get's weaker.

I'll be honest at the moment I don't even think I'm thinking straight because I can't think through this backwards logic of yours that says you are right. I can't see how you can potentially think in this way for so long ever since day 1 and not have the thought to inspect me and, if I was scum, get me lynched so you don't ever have to deal with this, especially considering the fact that the majority of other players seem to disagree with you and have disagreed without ever since day 1.  Like seriously on day 1 you voted me and everyone told you you had no case.  Day 2 I wasn't around much you didn't vote me but put said some things about me and people stated I was inactive and they wanted to hear from me more, YOU still thought I was scum though at this time.  Day 3 people voted me, solely because they wanted me to be more active, they wanted me to speak, they wanted me to be a part of the game.  They weren't all voting me cause they think I'm scum, and a lot of those votes went away because they disagree with it.  There has not been any time so far during this game that I have even been remotely close to getting lynched. So with that being said, why have you not inspected me?  With your cases having not been successful, with people not wanting to really lynch me, with all of that getting no where, if I was scum all you would have to do would be inspect me and if you had gotten some sort of report that implied that I was scum you would probably have a lot stronger of a case than just constantly saying "Hey guy's shino is scum."

I think I need to stop typing for now because I've gotten to the point that I'm rambling because of the tilt. There are so many flaws and inconsistencies with your votes and your playstyle.

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Why didn't you just save your thoughts for the next day lol 

Is this a scum slip? Why would town ever assume that someone is going to make it through to the next day phase?  This really sounds like you knew I was going to live through the night.  There is always a chance that someone dies in the night.

I'm sorry but I feel on policy that Arc should just be lynched at this point, you CLAIM to be a cop but aren't inspecting me your biggest target. You seem to only be inspecting your town reads which is super weird.  However if you are scum that would easily explain why you haven't inspected me, that being because you know I'm town and you don't want to say it. Also as a potentially insane cop is a great fake claim there is no way for anyone to disprove it really ever until we start lynching your targets and even then, you can easily give false reports to screw over town.

I 100% think you are scum and unless something else happens I feel that you should be lynched at this point in time in the game.

Hey guys, I am here and I have been reading, but it's late where I am and I'm not sure how much I can contribute right now. I'll try to give some quick thoughts before I go to bed.

Marth's post seems sassy, and I appreciate that. It's short, sweet, and gives a hint of mystery. I'm excited to see if he'll explain more, or if he'll keep us all in suspense for a while longer.

Arcanite's post was quite a bit more involved than what I'm used to seeing from them here, which was probably helped by them preparing it in advance. They have some well thought out points, but I'm not sure how many of them actually mean anything. From what I've gathered, not voting somebody is the scummier thing to do, so people constantly voting town in a row doesn't seem very notable. Also... if some of those four are scum because they voted on the final wagon, why wasn't Rex also there? Wouldn't he have joined them, even if he wasn't as active? Sure, he was only alive for the first one you quoted, but shouldn't he have been there at least? Also, to be frank, and maybe it's because I'm tired right now, but the links you gave to your "reasoning" against Shinori didn't seem to have much... anything, really. They were both a kinda decent length, but I don't feel like I've learned why Shinori is obviously scum based on those posts.

Shinori gives a lot of very solid rebuttals to Arcanite's post, and I don't think I have much to argue with him about. He sounds truly and aggressively convinced that Arcanite is scum, and compared to Arcanite's own post, I can actually understand why Shinori feels that way based on what he's written. I feel like I should write more about his posts, since I wrote so much about Arcanite's, but I really can't think of any questions or comments to add, so I guess this is all I have on Shinori right now.

Sorry again about posting this late in the day period, today has been a mix of being busy with other things, having a headache, and being just plain tired. I'll try to be here more tomorrow, but I might be busy for a good chunk of the day, depending on whether my current plans change.

@Arcanite I have a big questions for you

The four people you have found on every single vote are

Mackc2

Shinori

Greencapps

SB

From your summary you find them all as possible suspects for being scum but from the rest of your post we learn a few things.

a. Investigating Green gave you the result of guilty, the same verdict as Rapier.  If Green is scum that means Rapier is scum and Shinori, your main suspect cannot be scum.

b. You find the Daykill from SB to Green kind of fishy like they were interacting with each other.  It would be impossible for both of them to be scum in the current scenario because of                    your investigation on Green.  If you are sane in said scenario, there are our two scum, if not, then Green is in the clear and they couldn't have planned that.

c. You said Mack could be scum because he consolidates with all of the decisions but then continued to say he doesn't seem like scum because of his jailer claim. 

All of this being said the only real combination of people you find really scummy that could actually be scum buddies together are

1.  Rapier and Greencapps - You don't find Rapier scummy but this is the only answer for Green to really be scum

2. Shinori and Mack - You don't find Mack that scummy because of his claim but you still find him scummy

3. Shinori and SB - This seems to be your most likely functional combination of people being scum, but what's interesting about this is both Shinori and SB may not be on constantly, but          when they post they post pretty good points which is quite interesting. 

So who do you actually think the mafia are? 

oh yeah

I had copied Mack's role N2 and it was obvious he was going to be the NK last night because why wouldn't the mafia kill the only claimed protective role? So I jailed him last night. Its a 1 shot btw.

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

oh yeah

I had copied Mack's role N2 and it was obvious he was going to be the NK last night because why wouldn't the mafia kill the only claimed protective role? So I jailed him last night. Its a 1 shot btw.

So if you don't mind me asking what exactly was your role?  A follower that could copy someone's ability once? Or what?  I'm kind of confused.

well a)Follow is better than Insane cop and I wanted to check for some scummy role.

b)Tbh I assumed that we would get something that would make Arc's alignment more apparent to us and also I didn't think the claim was a fake.