Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Kris supports Katarina, and we all should too (clickable for source):

tumblr_oz0j1cUgLg1st0bxoo1_1280.png

I believed in Katarina once, but then she tried to kill me.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That sure is the strangest spelling of “Takumi” that I’ve ever seen.

Takumi is Gharnef reincarnated. Or vice versa. Fateslandia is Archanea confirmed.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That sure is the strangest spelling of “Takumi” that I’ve ever seen.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Takumi is Gharnef reincarnated. Or vice versa. Fateslandia is Archanea confirmed.

Owain, Inigo, and Severa made the trip over and got new identities.  Gharnef became Takumi.

So. I went to watch the new Pokemon movie with my friends. My ranking is currently 245. That is barely a difference from what my ranking was before I left. What.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So. I went to watch the new Pokemon movie with my friends. My ranking is currently 245. That is barely a difference from what my ranking was before I left. What.

Can I add you? I need more Takumi Supporters in my Friend list lol.

3 minutes ago, Jbunzie said:

Can I add you? I need more Takumi Supporters in my Friend list lol.

That's fine. What is your friend code? I'll send you a request. My username is Sun with a Reinhardt lead.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

That's fine. What is your friend code? I'll send you a request. My username is Sun with a Reinhardt lead.

My Code is 1663700597.

My Username is Jessica With Takumi as a lead.

It's Ephraim now.

Edited by Jbunzie

I've lost a couple more matches thanks to Raven TA mages when I get 2 archers on my team alongside Takumi. They just sweep everyone. Pretty irritating, but luckily there hasn't been a multiplier for a while so it was a loss when it mattered most. 

@NSSKG151Your Celica's been a great help so far. It hurts when I don't get her and the above situation happens where I wish I had a red mage for the Gronnraven users. 

@PoimagicI haven't seen your Azura yet, but hopefully she'll pop up before the round's over.

Oh jeez, I got distracted and forgot about SF for a while. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Also, team Takumi needs to STOP putting colorless and red as its leads. I just got rolled by a fucking male Robin.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 hours ago, Astellius said:

Glad you got her! And, haha, yeah, isn't that fun to have her tank archers like that? She thinks Brave Lyns and Bridelias are a joke. She's quite lovely in the Arena, where those characters are running around like mad. With the Distant Def 3 seal on, archers need at least 50 Atk to even do a point of damage. As for her nature, I went with +Def/-Res, like the one on your secondary account. +Def is definitely a great nature for her, and -Res isn't a bad bane, since she probably only would want to tank green mages anyway.

I'm definitely going to start building her next then. I may try to build a +ATK version of her on my main account since I know I have a few of those lying around. Ever since I built Lukas, enemy phase units have started to grow on me. I don't even mind dishing out the extra feathers for QR3. 

19 minutes ago, Logos said:

I'm on team Ryoma, sorry Soreners, but I haven't caught like a single Multiplier yet. How many has Team Ryoma had so far?

Just three times, according to the Reddit score tracker.

Edited by Tybrosion

I was at rank 540-something in Soren's army yesterday, woke up and it's now in the 1500s. Glad to see people have kept fighting for him !

...wait I just checked and we're LEADING for once !? Those multipliers sure did wonders.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Just three times, according the Reddit score tracker.

Wow, and I've missed every single one, but luckily I'm hitting the one that's out right now. 

I decided to start using my level 1 Ryoma for battles. It's a lot easier when randomers give me reddies now lol

Just need Olwen or someone similar to appear one more time for my last blue :) If it isn't done by near the end, I'll do the blue myself ^.^

Looks like I slept through the latest Takumi multiplier. I've only been awake for 1 of them, so it's not looking good for my score this round. Except for the one yesterday afternoon they've been way too early in the morning for me.. 

Gonna be at work during the final few hours of the gauntlet, so I'm throwing my flags in while I can. I've got 100 left that I can likely use during a break. Because I am a responsible adult. Using just 400 flags made my army rank shoot from about 3000 to 300. And my overall rank went from close to 17000 to 1200. That's absolutely insane. XD