Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm pretty sure that's him. He's pretty handy to have around! There have been a few times when I've gotten cornered by characters Soren can't take out in one hit (like Effie). I park Ike in front of him, and he manages to survive because of like...Aether. But yeah... I would like more variety. I've been lucky enough to get some good allies...and also some like...really not so good ones. Like I got a 4* Sharena with no skills other than her weapon and Rally ATK. She wasn't even leveled up to 40. That seems a little unfair when I'm facing 3 fully built 5 star units...and my own unit is a fully built 5 star. XD Man...I feel like such a grouch when I find new ways to complain about the Gauntlet, but I swear I make a list and send in feedback.

I've gotten like level 36 randoms without a complete skill set as allies.  I've got a Soren level 40+1 5* with an SI Gronnraven TA set-up as my unit.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Alkaid just sent a request. I currently have Celica as my lead but I can change if needed.

That's an interesting choice of skills.

Accepted! I forgot to point out of my FC in my signature, but I see you saw it anyway, whoops. That's a really nice Celica you've got there, I'm jealous. Lemme know if you'd like me to change my lead as well. 

Edited by Alkaid

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Accepted! I forgot to point out of my FC in my signature, but I see you saw it anyway, whoops. That's a really nice Celica you've got there, I'm jealous. Lemme know if you'd like me to change my lead as well. 

What is your FC btw? I want to have my PA!Azura help a fellow Takumi helper. Also, @NSSKG151 you Celcia has been very helpful.

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Karel it is then! I have my BowKiller!Boey up front to destroy some Tacomemes, Brave!Lynn, and Reinhardts!

YOUR BOEY TOTALLY WRECKS FACE LOL

I wasn't really expecting Karel to win but it seems like Ryoma is more popular than Takumi... I had a feeling that'd be the case. Seems the impact of usage in this game has affected some~

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

What is your FC btw? I want to have my PA!Azura help a fellow Takumi helper. Also, @NSSKG151 you Celcia has been very helpful.

4922534500 Here you go, the more Takumi friends the merrier.

Edited by Alkaid

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

YOUR BOEY TOTALLY WRECKS FACE LOL

I wasn't really expecting Karel to win but it seems like Ryoma is more popular than Takumi... I had a feeling that'd be the case. Seems the impact of usage in this game has affected some~

I take it Boey has been useful then. He was one of those units that I loved in their original game but could never pull in heroes until I was trying for PA!Azura and ended up with a great nature (+Atk, - Res) so he instantly became my new project to deck out.  No bows can touch Bowey.  Brave Lyn with Brave Bow will do 0 x2 damage.  The only Bow user I've had him face that hasn't immediately died to him was Innes who had Cancel Infinity to do a whole 7 damage to him.  Daggers and Staffs can't do much, but staffs can do more than daggers.  Because of Triangle Adept on him, he can survive and kill a Reinhardt and essentially any other blue mage if he has full HP.  His defense is so high that he can take hits from Hector and still have a decent amount of HP left.  He kills the meta and is very useful in Arena.

If you need anyone else for color quests let me know!

I didn't figure Karel would win, no offense Karel.  I figure Takumi will win because so many people are pineapple heads but with the multiplier it could either way.  I do think this gauntlet has a good chance of having a male victor regardless of Ryoma or Takumi moving on.

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Heh, I'm kind of proud of my Celica, especially since she has help me through some of Heroes more difficult challenges.

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Also, @NSSKG151 you Celcia has been very helpful.

Glad to hear that. Your PA Azura has been fun to use as well considering I never got one.

10 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Whose Berkut is helping me out? Is it any of you guys? Because that Berkut is single handedly dominating this match. O_O

I would say it was mine, but that would be nothing but lies... lies, lies, lies, lies, LIES!

Yipes...poor Kat is getting smacked. Don't you people have any sympathy for an abused orphan girl? D:

Anyways, I've gotten your Sharena a couple times now @Vaximillian...excellent as always. I'm glad to hear Fae's being useful; I actually built her up last week on a whim. I think you're the only Team Katarina member on this board on my Friends list, so if you ever want me to switch it up just shout.

Edited by LordFrigid

Team Soren is not doing well right now... Let's hope the low scores are because people are saving flags for the final hours.

(Watch me go through the 5 stages of grief as this gauntlet progresses)

Edited by Dracologist

10 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am team Soren but I don't think I have you on my list my user name is Rain and my ID is 614872165 if you want to add me.  I am running Innes right now, no one got him last VG so I know what you mean when you are wonder how your team likes your unit.

Not enough numbers.

@Anacybele OK, you and Auxarch from AWBW are both sending me a 40+2 Frederick (at least, if you're on Team Soren), and I don't know which one I got last night, but he killed a Cain on initiation and then an Eliwood by retaliation.

almost want to build that +Atk Frederick I've got myself, but I don't have a Brave Axe for him.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

OK, you and Auxarch from AWBW are both sending me a 40+2 Frederick (at least, if you're on Team Soren), and I don't know which one I got last night, but he killed a Cain on initiation and then an Eliwood by retaliation.

almost want to build that +Atk Frederick I've got myself, but I don't have a Brave Axe for him.

Um, I've been saying I'm on Team Ryoma...

Edited by Anacybele

This is a pretty weird gauntlet for me... Soren gets a multiplier every other hour, it feels like there's a shortage of flags somehow with how fast they're going for me. I've been really bad with them and for a good 2 or 3 I only spent 100 flags instead of 200. Feels like I'm doing terrible and yet I'm rank 462. This must be a really small army. Smaller than I expected.

It's to the point where I have 400 flags left but I'm not sure if I should blow them or wait until tomorrow for a higher multiplier... advice?

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

This is a pretty weird gauntlet for me... Soren gets a multiplier every other hour, it feels like there's a shortage of flags somehow with how fast they're going for me. I've been really bad with them and for a good 2 or 3 I only spent 100 flags instead of 200. Feels like I'm doing terrible and yet I'm rank 462. This must be a really small army. Smaller than I expected.

It's to the point where I have 400 flags left but I'm not sure if I should blow them or wait until tomorrow for a higher multiplier... advice?

I think the general consensus is to save like 400 flags for the last (or close to the last) multiplier. That's likely what I'll do just for maximum points. Admittedly, I've blown through a lot of flags already just because I'm not sure how busy I'll be. But it's nice being on the side that has the constant multiplier for once. XD

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

As someone who's also Team Soren, I'm choosing to wait until the multiplier hits x6.5 at least before I use a single flag. With that said, I somehow almost rank inside the top 20,000 (rank 20,381 with a score of 3,509) of Team Soren. I guess our team kinda does suck, lmao.

I've only used the 5 freebie Flags so far today.  I'll probably use 200 or 400 tonight, since I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play tomorrow, but since the multipliers happen pretty much every hour now, I've had to change my strategy, since I used to pretty much use them whenever there was a multiplier, since even when I was the underdog, I would be lucky to see 3 or 4 multipliers, and always had more Flags than I could use on the bonus hours.

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Or maybe as a whole, we're just great strategists getting ready to bring it for the final push.

W I S H F U L  T H I N K I N G

I really want to believe that strategic players have gravitated towards the strategist character and that's why our early scores are so low.

47 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Shows about how much I care about the Gauntlet's results these days...

Regardless, hope you appreciated what Auxarch's Frederick did.

Yeah, that is pretty cool!