Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

@Tsak I sent you a friend request if that alright.

If anyone else on Team Takumi needs my ID its 8264658470. I still have Celica as my leader but can change to a blue or green unit if needed.

Edited by NSSKG151
quoted same person twice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we seem to be looking for ID on characters. Anyone on team Thany (Shanna) wants to have a Fae thats (bae) going to help. heres my ID.

6422786712 lets see if we cant make it to the final round.

49 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Well I'm going to bed! Haha! Once again sorry Ryoma.

If anyone on team Soren wants to add me, feel free.

He's my main atm and Id is 0053061278.

Assuming I typed your ID in right, I just sent a request, under the same name I have on here. Right now I have Clarisse with a Brave Archer build as my lead, but if you need me to switch to another color, just let me know.

4 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think you might be missing a number in your Heroes ID. I tried sending a friend request your way but only saw nine numbers instead of ten.

If anyone else on Team Takumi needs my ID its 8264658470. I still have Celica as my leader but can change to a blue or green unit if needed.

OMG so sorry, I'm sending one your Way and I'll fix my code.

I will admit, I am confused why so many people like Soren. I've heard that people like him because he is a fleshed out character, but so what? So many other characters do that, but don't need a special achievement to do so.

4 minutes ago, Thany said:

Since we seem to be looking for ID on characters. Anyone on team Thany (Shanna) wants to have a Fae thats (bae) going to help. heres my ID.

Tossed you a request! Sharena wants to befriend everyone.

6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yep added you
I switch between Ursula, Jaffar and Lloyd. Just waitin for my boy Linus to show up (hopefully with a tomahawk/lightbrand someday as a GHB)

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I will admit, I am confused why so many people like Soren. I've heard that people like him because he is a fleshed out character, but so what? So many other characters do that, but don't need a special achievement to do so.

Perhaps because cold is his gimmick. Usually popular kind of " gimmick " to them. ( Camilla- Big Breasts, Tharja- Creepy Mind, Lonqu- Skittish of girls. )

12 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I sent you a request.

OMG MA BOI! I’m pumped to see a Soren win. Let’s see just how far these multiplier shenanigans will take us. Thany versus Soren finals FTW!!!!

If anyone wants a new Soren teammate, please add me! XD I’ve got space for plenty of people! I can switch out my lead for just about anyone. But I haven’t heard any complaints about Ephraim. 

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Exactly, so what? Why is it a problem for you that people like Soren for being a fleshed out character? 

If anybody else on team Takumi would like another friend, my code is 4922534500.

I'll probably put up Arvis or another red unit this time. TA Gronnraven mages were pretty annoying last round, and red allies seemed uncommon from the random person pool. 

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Soren and Ryoma are both very major characters in their respective games. There's nothing to really "get". I personally give Soren massive props because he's a different character at the end the game. Character development is exceptionally rare in Fire Emblem games, and typically hidden away in support conversations the player might but probably won't unlock.

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I personally give Soren massive props because he's a different character at the end the game. Character development is exceptionally rare in Fire Emblem games…

…and gived that his popular shipping option isn’t allowed to grow whatsoever (except in muscles), he is particularly remarkable.

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

If anybody else on team Takumi would like another friend, my code is 4922534500.

I'll probably put up Arvis or another red unit this time. TA Gronnraven mages were pretty annoying last round, and red allies seemed uncommon from the random person pool. 

I sent you a request.

15 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

If anyone wants a new Soren teammate, please add me! XD I’ve got space for plenty of people! I can switch out my lead for just about anyone. But I haven’t heard any complaints about Ephraim. 

Sent a request your way! Bet you’ll never guess which one it is.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

…and gived that his popular shipping option isn’t allowed to grow whatsoever (except in muscles), he is particularly remarkable.

There you go, that's another reason. Tellius was the start of ambiguously gay characters. Unfortunately it wasn't all inclusive. Radiant Dawn still has that "evil transgender boss" archetype that pervades Japanese media. Still, Soren probably represents the most positive step.

I am still miffed at how my rank dropped so harshly, just because I am a filthy European with such pedestrian needs as sleep. If they won't host the gauntlet at different times, they should at least give Europeans the chance to be judged by their rank at midnight CET or give some kind of basic consolation feathers for Europeans with a score of at least XXXXX

It's always interesting to wake up to the results with no chance of influencing them, I guess.

Edited by Nanima

@Alkaid Hey your Cordelia looks pretty dope too, thanks for the add!
I hope we can get some sort of mode that incorporates friend units more. It's nice to use them in the voting gauntlet but like mock battles or even multiplayer wouldn't be so bad.

15 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I sent you a friend request.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Shame to see that Katarina lost, but very happy to see that I still managed to get 2,100 feathers for my rank. Almost to 20,000 again thanks to those feathers.

Special shoutout to @Mackc2, for allowing this to happen yesterday:

Hide contents

3fhfICV.png

I was hoping to join Hinoka if Katarina lost, but at least my third option is still in this. Let's go, team Soren! Sorry @Vaximillian. Sharena was a lot of fun to use though! I'm pretty sure a few people on my Friends List are already on/going to join Soren, but if anyone else wants to add me, feel free to send a request to 5367543341. My current lead is a 5-star Brave Archer Clarisse for revenge:

Hide contents

jpvhkVr.jpg

Sadly I didn't get to use your Clarisse at all, the lead is also changing from Legion back to Robin (to avoid doubling up on colours) but I will join you on team Soren.

Also the profile picture is staying until the gauntlet finishes

22 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don't understand it either (don't like him), but I'm sure people have their reasons for liking him besides that.  The world would be a really boring place if everyone thought the same way, right?  :]

2 minutes ago, Tsak said:

@Alkaid Hey your Cordelia looks pretty dope too, thanks for the add!
I hope we can get some sort of mode that incorporates friend units more. It's nice to use them in the voting gauntlet but like mock battles or even multiplayer wouldn't be so bad.

Seconded. I can see a mode that does more with friend units being a lot of fun.

3 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I sent you a friend request.

Accepted!

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Sadly I didn't get to use your Clarisse at all, the lead is also changing from Legion back to Robin (to avoid doubling up on colours) but I will join you on team Soren.

Also the profile picture is staying until the gauntlet finishes

Aw, that's a shame. Your Legion showed up in at least half of my battles, easily. I'm cool with Robin though, since that'll hopefully give better color variety like you said. And I actually have a Soren, unlike with Katarina, so that'll be even more important this time.

I legit laughed when I saw your avatar, so I'm perfectly fine with that, haha.