Legandary Hero Fest 2 (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams)

Alkaid

Beware of SALT. A LOT of it. If I get banned for this, well, I anticipate wishing for Happy New Year as a precaution.

secondary acc (56 orbs) -> 9 orbs:

Spoiler

2 Faes,

2 Draugs,

two 3* Selenas,

1 Chrom,

a 3* Eliwood,

1 Eirika,

1 Hinata,

a 3* Laslow,

1 Boey (I like him but I already had him),

a 3* Frederick.

now I only have 9 orbs. rip

It couldn't be worse even if the RNG was rigged.

my feelings in a nutshell

Spoiler

i-hate-you.png

Primary acc (135 orbs) -> 9 orbs

Spoiler

a 3* Hinata,

2 Sheenas,

1 Eliwood,

A FUCKING 5-star AMELIA. I wanted her, but I'd prefer the pink haired thicc girl. Still, she'll be a fine addition to my collection. Welcome to Armor March Emblem.

two 3* Bartres. B WAHAHA BWAH HAH someone shoot me please

1 Sophia. I love her, but she sucks too much, unfortunately.

2 Eirikas,

a 3* Laslow

1 Beruka

1 Ogma

5-star SIGURD FML I ALREADY HAD HIM BUT NOT ON THIS ACC SO IT'S FINE

2 Seliphs, the first one was right after Sigurd,

1 Camilla

5-star RYOMA. I DIDN'T WANT YOU BUT YOU'RE STILL GOOD SO IT'S FINE I GUESS. I WISH YOU WERE THICC PINK HAIR LADY THOUGH

1 Seth

1 Hana

5-star SPRING CHROM. OK, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

hey there 4* Boey my boi

a 3* Adult Tiki

a 3* cowboy bebop Lon'qu

a 3* Olivia

1 Lilina

1 Draug

1 Henry. FUCK YOU

1 Bartre

ANOTHER 5 SIGURD. FUCK YOU GAME. WHY DO YOU NOT GIVE ME GREEN ORBS? WHY? AM I PLAYING SONIC 3'S BLUE SPHERES SPECIAL STAGE FFS

ehh... things went well in the ways I didn't want. I'd prefer other pulls, such as BRAVE ROY and GUNNTHRÁ, but the game said "fuck you, have 2 Sigurds and a Ryoma". I really liked getting Sigurd, at least, and Ryoma is a welcome addition to my collection. I also got a lot of Inherit Skill fodder, so I'm fine with it.

I also got a lot of red orbs sessions and few green orb ones. When I was at 30 orbs, I stopped pulling for reds and focused on greens because I really want Gunnthrá, but even then I had sessions with 3-4 red orbs and blue/colorless orbs for the rest.

So, basically

Spoiler

c4jt321.png?fb

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, the game must want me to have the worst luck ever on this banner. I just mainly want Gunnthra, but almost none out of like a dozen sessions had any greens! I only got to summon three total.

I pulled a lot of red hoping for Ryoma. Got nothing except another Sigurd. The merge is nice, but how could I have gotten so few greens? I keep telling people, colorless is not the worst color to summon. It's green! Because green hardly ever shows up! >_<

Wow so everyone has a problem getting green to? I had like 3 pulls without green at all! Oo 

I'm feeling so unlucky to only having two 5 stars from my last pull and two bad natures..is it just me? Or is everyone like me? 

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, the game must want me to have the worst luck ever on this banner. I just mainly want Gunnthra, but almost none out of like a dozen sessions had any greens! I only got to summon three total.

I pulled a lot of red hoping for Ryoma. Got nothing except another Sigurd. The merge is nice, but how could I have gotten so few greens? I keep telling people, colorless is not the worst color to summon. It's green! Because green hardly ever shows up! >_<

I agree there. I was dreading the Xmas banner for that reason. Thankfully, it didn't come to pass, but it shows again and again that we need more green units to balance out the pool. Too many greens are seasonal or 5* only -.-

So far less than 20 orbs spent, and got a Innes. No greens showed up so pulled colorless hoping for Bride Lyn. Oh well, at least he has a good nature (+Atk/-Def).

More TT grinding and more attempts on remaining Chain Challenges to get more orbs.

So this is about my luckiest banner to date. I got Fjorm, Bunny Lucina, and Sigurd all on the initial roll. Then I got Ryoma, which is who I was going for, so now my dude's +2. Got an extra Broy too. 85 orbs can't complain. 

Will drop some more orbs once I get them from TT to see if I can get another Ryoma merge, but with this luck even if I don't get anything after this I'll be satisfied. 

Edited by Thor Odinson

21 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I agree there. I was dreading the Xmas banner for that reason. Thankfully, it didn't come to pass, but it shows again and again that we need more green units to balance out the pool. Too many greens are seasonal or 5* only -.-

Yeah, exactly...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I think she'll be free at some point. Don't know why IS would put her in a banner before having her appear in the story to join the main cast in their quest. Because they're greedy sons of bitc-. Might be that the New Year will be the first seasonal banner to be included in the main story.
She'll definitely have relevance in the story due to her facial expressions. Too late to warn you about green appearance rates though (flashbacks from CYL!Ike when he came out aaaaahh). Sad that you could't get your crab husbando, but at least you got a faithful knight who will keep you warm at night.

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I think she'll be free at some point. Don't know why IS would put her in a banner before having her appear in the story to join the main cast in their quest. Because they're greedy sons of bitc-. Might be that the New Year will be the first seasonal banner to be included in the main story.
She'll definitely have relevance in the story due to her facial expressions. Too late to warn you about green appearance rates though (flashbacks from CYL!Ike when he came out aaaaahh). Sad that you could't get your crab husbando, but at least you got a faithful knight who will keep you warm at night.

Well, just after I posted that, I got her! lol

VzYrr6P.png

IVs aren't the most optimal, but they don't hurt her a lot either. +Def, -Res. If she becomes free at some point, then I don't mind merging her, that's for sure.

Yeah, though the only character I consider a "husbando" is Frederick. I still love Ryoma and wish for a not -Spd one... That also isn't -Atk.

Well went in with 50 orbs and since I have been majorly depressed I used them all, no 5*s at all and I am at 9% pity rate.  I will just wait and try again on Sunday since I need to save up more orbs.  Man the last one of these I managed to pull a 5* every 5 pulls but this one does not like me at all, and I only managed to get one green while I was pulling.  

Very sad that I won't be summoning bride Lyn, but I've slowly come to learn that legendary hero banners do not work for f2p and dolphins such as myself. For a while I was throwing a lot of money at the game because of urges, but thankfully I've learned from my mistakes and can control myself now when spending money for orbs and knowing what to spend my orbs on. I spent 100 euros for the Christmas banner just for SI, which was pretty stupid actually cause I had a bunch of Hanas for LaD fodder and a Subaki for QR (I know that brazen and fighter skills are good, i just don't think in hindsight they were worth it). Adding salt to the wound was when I spent 50 euros on trying to summon Eldigan from the weapon refinery banner the very same week. I spent a lot money before that as well, 100 euros on Amelia and Tana BHB (most of the orbs from there went to the Christmas banner), I got what I wanted from the legendary heroes banner with my f2p orbs, but for some reason that wasn't good enough for me cause of bad IVs and ended up spending 100 more euros getting bridelia with the exact same IVs as before.

So yeah, I skipped this banner. More careful from now on. 50 euros max per month for me from now on. I can only blame myself for allowing the game to take my money.

Edited by silveraura25

9 minutes ago, Erren said:

I already hate this banner. Can't even get a good 4 star. 

The problem with these banners  is that there are too many focus units that dilute the 8% chance.

4 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

The problem with these banners  is that there are too many focus units that dilute the 8% chance.

Only by a small amount. There are three times as many focus units as usual, but the focus rate is also almost three times as much as it usually is.

If you want one specific unit, the odds that a given orb of their color will contain them are, on this legendary banner:

Red: 2.24%

Blue: 2.58%

Green: 3.51%

Colorless: 2.63%

While on a regular 3% banner with one character of each color, given the current summoning pool, those odds are:

Red: 2.49%

Blue: 2.89%

Green: 4.01%

Colorless: 2.97%

7 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Very sad that I won't be summoning bride Lyn, but I've slowly come to learn that legendary hero banners do not work for f2p and dolphins such as myself. For a while I was throwing a lot of money at the game because of urges, but thankfully I've learned from my mistakes and can control myself now when spending money for orbs and knowing what to spend my orbs on. I spent 100 euros for the Christmas banner just for SI, which was pretty stupid actually cause I had a bunch of Hanas for LaD fodder and a Subaki for QR (I know that brazen and fighter skills are good, i just don't think in hindsight they were worth it). Adding salt to the wound was when I spent 50 euros on trying to summon Eldigan from the weapon refinery banner the very same week. I spent a lot money before that as well, 100 euros on Amelia and Tana BHB (most of the orbs from there went to the Christmas banner), I got what I wanted from the legendary heroes banner with my f2p orbs, but for some reason that wasn't good enough for me cause of bad IVs and ended up spending 100 more euros getting bridelia with the exact same IVs as before.

So yeah, I skipped this banner. More careful from now on. 50 euros max per month for me from now on. I can only blame myself for allowing the game to take my money.

Sounds kind of like me. I tried spending money to fix IVs on a unit too (Summer Corrin) and also just got the same terrible IVs multiple times before giving up. Then I let myself spend much more money than I should have across a couple banners during November. I got terrible pulls with most of my paid orbs. I had it especially bad on the last Legendary banner, where all I got was an Ayra and B Lyn  for 140 free + 75 paid orbs. Both of them I already had, so they were pretty worthless pulls for me. I just decided it wasn't worth it to spend on such a whim like I have been lately, so I'll just try to go back to managing my free orbs better like I used to.

Like I'd love Gunnthra, Ryoma, Charlotte, and Elise off this banner, but after last Legendary banner I'm not blowing all my orbs or spending money again. If I did, I'd just end up short for the New Year's banner which I also want 2 units from, so I'd be stuck spending even more money then, most likely.

That said, I did throw just some of my orbs into this banner to try for the units I wanted anyway, and I ended up with Spring Chrom and Bride Lyn. They're the 2 I wanted the least, but at least I didn't waste my whole orb load or money on them. I'll just have skip these units and hope some of them like Charlotte come back once again.

Edited by Alkaid

I really don't like these Legendary Hero Fest banners anymore.  120 orbs gone to get a 5* Amelia at the end.  Yet on the Christmas banner it took me only 80ish orbs to get 2 Holiday Lissa, 2 Holiday Robin, 1 Holiday Chrom, and a random Elincia off the same banner.  I guess that's RNG for you, but still.  I'll try pulling from these again when they have more legendary heroes to pull, so i can just pull every color without feeling like sniping a color.

16 hours ago, Rapier said:

ehh... things went well in the ways I didn't want. I'd prefer other pulls, such as BRAVE ROY and GUNNTHRÁ, but the game said "fuck you, have 2 Sigurds and a Ryoma". I really liked getting Sigurd, at least, and Ryoma is a welcome addition to my collection. I also got a lot of Inherit Skill fodder, so I'm fine with it.

Hey, it could be worse. You could have gotten the 11 Spring Xanders and 11 Spring Caedas I got when pulling for and getting only 2 Fjorms. (I already had 7 Spring Xanders and 12 Spring Caedas from back when I actually bothered to whale that hard.)

And salt doesn't get you banned unless you're actively shoving it in people's eyes or something.

13 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

@Erren The number of focus units doesn't affect your 4-star rates at all. The 8% 5-star rate does lower the 4-star rate, but the number of focus units doesn't matter.

Got Amelia and Chrom so, so far my Gunnthra search is failure.

n other hand I also got three Cecilias, which means I only need another one to be able make my first 5* +10. That and 70k feathers, but that shouldn't take long. 

Edited by Tenzen12

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hey, it could be worse. You could have gotten the 11 Spring Xanders and 11 Spring Caedas I got when pulling for and getting only 2 Fjorms. (I already had 7 Spring Xanders and 12 Spring Caedas from back when I actually bothered to whale that hard.)

@Erren The number of focus units doesn't affect your 4-star rates at all. The 8% 5-star rate does lower the 4-star rate, but the number of focus units doesn't matter.

Yeah, I guess. I'm not angry with my pulls (except for the secondary account ones, which were terrible) because I got plenty of SI fodder and I like the 5* units I got, even though I already had them on another account. I'll try to grind enough of TT to at least try and get Gunnthrá.

Also, about these percentages: I know the banner is good for people who want these units specifically, but the chances to get that one unit you want are lower than if the banner was open. What I mean is, I want a Gunnthrá, but I already have Spring Chrom and Amelia, and I don't really want these two. It's still much, much easier to get one of these two than it is to get Gunnthrá, precisely because of the exclusivity of those 5* units for this banner.

It's not what you said, I know, but the exclusivity can also be a handicap.

I got a big let down on this banner. Had a tunnel vision for Gunnthra and got her with about 50 orbs spent...... problem is, I think I got the worst IVs possible: +def/-spd. Not that I wouldn't spend orbs in further attempts, if not where for the fact that those damn green stones hardly appeared at all. Should I keep trying, or wait for Gunnthra to appear in the story, like Fjorm did? I want Amelia as well T_T

I'm low on orbs right now, so I'm going to try to get Winter Tharja (SI purposes only) and wait to see if Gunnthra comes out in story mode, or for the banner in January. 

I don't care about the New Years units, so the Jan quests are a great way to re-stock my orbs for the third Legendary Banner.