New banner and updates: World of Dawn [DATAMINE]

Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

I'd imagine the New Years units. Though given that one of them is likely the TT reward, that means one of the 40% units will be regular.

Hmm, interesting. Also, what about the banner? Will it have a paralouge or a story chapter, or will it have nothing? Has that been confirmed yet?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad I started saving orbs last week.  I want them all, the only thing that would make this better is if Sephiran is revealed to be a TT reward:)  Red and colorless hell here I come.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Hmm, interesting. Also, what about the banner? Will it have a paralouge or a story chapter, or will it have nothing? Has that been confirmed yet?

I'd imagine it would have a paralouge. 

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

But, what are the bonus units of the seasonal tt?

Assuming Corrin is the TT reward, he'll be 20%. So the fourth 40% will probably be Ryoma, as he has already been associated as a "New Years" character in the Voting Gauntlet. The remaining three 20% will probably be Shiro, Hinoka, and Sakura. Normal Takumi, normal Azura, or Rhajat seem feasible as well as they are also connected to Hoshido.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am so glad I started saving orbs last week.  I want them all, the only thing that would make this better is if Sephiran is revealed to be a TT reward:)  Red and colorless hell here I come.

Actually, it's been confirmed that the TT is a seasonal one. Sorry.

Just now, Poimagic said:

Actually, it's been confirmed that the TT is a seasonal one. Sorry.

I know I was being silly.  Seasonal TT was a given, especially since I don't have any of them.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Assuming Corrin is the TT reward, he'll be 20%. So the fourth 40% will probably be Ryoma, as he has already been associated as a "New Years" character in the Voting Gauntlet. The remaining three 20% will probably be Shiro, Hinoka, and Sakura. Normal Takumi, normal Azura, or Rhajat seem feasible as well as they are also connected to Hoshido.

The TT-mini banner is Takumi

So if it's going to be like the CYL TT, then 40% bonus could be the 3 summonable New Year units + Takumi (I hope so since Takumi would be my only chance of 40% bonus unit)

20% I'm not sure. Corrin would be. Maybe the regular versions of the NY units? (they'll need a Mini-TT banner, so Takumi + 2 or 3 others?) Or Ryoma and Sakura since they don't have seasonal variants and the last one could be an Askr unit.

Nice to see some Radiant Dawn characters. Overall their stats look really good!

Oliver looks mediocre statwise. Not sure about him... Micaiah looks a lot better
Micaiah is a slower(-8 spd) than Linde, but has +4 Def, and +8 Res. She could be a really good Mage tank (maybe a counter to WE!Tharja?)
Sothe has the highest Atk of any dagger units. Compared to NY!Takumi, Sothe has +2 Atk, -1 Spd. 
Zelgius has really good offenses! And his defenses are quite good as well. We will have to see how his skills and weapon compare to Black Knight.

I didn't care for the NY banner, so I've been saving orbs, and this banner definitely looks like a great one to pull on!

Oh, didn't catch. That sorry.

Also, I'll probably take the orbs from this banner's maps and use them for the New Years banner as those units are the one's I want. I will only go for this banner if the pull an Arden and there is a fourth unit that is a flier. Otherwise, skipping.

I'm really excited for Sothe. His stat spread look nice, although I'm not ready for colorless hell.

As a side note, why did they spoil the Black Knight's identity? I already knew it was Zelgius, but it ruins the surprise for the players that haven't played Radiant Dawn... although to be fair the game is over 10 years old at this point....

Just now, Armagon said:

RUH-ROH, WE GOT ANTI-HORSE TILES! 

5UNAdjbl.png

eb5Y94sl.png

55rmGjol.png

Source: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/datamine/feh-datamine-110

Don't know what they actually do though.

Based off of the first image and how they are laid out, they'll probably just be general obstacles for cavalry units. All non-cavalry units will be able to cross just fine. 

Atleast that's what I assume.

3 minutes ago, AlmondJuice said:

Based off of the first image and how they are laid out, they'll probably just be general obstacles for cavalry units. All non-cavalry units will be able to cross just fine. 

Atleast that's what I assume.

That's what tree tiles are for. I get the feeling that this will actually damage horse units.

Just now, Armagon said:

5UNAdjbl.png

Nice. Most likely it will not cost an extra movement like forests, because otherwise what is the point? Not sure what extra bonus they could give.

Spoiler

image.jpg

Just a comparison between Black Knight and Zelgius. Even with -2 HP and -1 Spd, Zelgius does have the better statline. A +5 BST, tied with W!Robin and W!Chrom for the 2nd highest BST.

Really can't wait to see what skills they have now! If Zelgius gets Black Luna, then wow!

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

5UNAdjbl.png

eb5Y94sl.png

55rmGjol.png

If these maps come to arena I'll be pretty happy. No more B!Lyn/Reinhardt with free control over the map. I don't care about my teams because I don't use horses.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

That's what tree tiles are for. I get the feeling that this will actually damage horse units.

That's definitely a possibility. By the way, what I meant when I said that other units can cross just fine is that it won't hinder their movement like trees do. Infantry can still cross over instead of being slowed down like with trees. I should have mentioned that earlier, so it's my bad.

Hmm...

Spoiler

At least Miccy (or Oliver, for that matter) isn't a staff user like a certain other light magic user I could think of, though I wasn't expecting Zelgius anytime soon. NY!Corrin is free, good to know. Also with Oliver, we have (more of) THE MEMES

And not only do we have Ash Ketchum as a FE character now, we're one step closer to completing the main cast of Sailor Moon.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Hmm...

Hide contents

At least Miccy (or Oliver, for that matter) isn't a staff user like a certain other light magic user I could think of, though I wasn't expecting Zelgius anytime soon. NY!Corrin is free, good to know. Also with Oliver, we have (more of) THE MEMES

And not only do we have Ash Ketchum as a FE character now, we're one step closer to completing the main cast of Sailor Moon.

I'm just gonna reply to this so I can view it later... for reasons.

• Armagon changed the title to New Banner leaked [Datamine] UPDATE AVAILABLE NOW
8 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Sothe has the highest Atk of any dagger units. Compared to NY!Takumi, Sothe has +2 Atk, -1 Spd. 

Sothe is +1 Atk and +1 Spd over Kagero, which is probably a better comparison.

7 minutes ago, AlmondJuice said:

As a side note, why did they spoil the Black Knight's identity? I already knew it was Zelgius, but it ruins the surprise for the players that haven't played Radiant Dawn... although to be fair the game is over 10 years old at this point....

This game is spoilers for a lot of things.

1 minute ago, Lord_Grima said:

Just a comparison between Black Knight and Zelgius. Even with -2 HP and -1 Spd, Zelgius does have the better statline. A +5 BST, tied with W!Robin and W!Chrom for the 2nd highest BST.

Really can't wait to see what skills they have now! If Zelgius gets Black Luna, then wow!

Zelgius looks to be based off of his duel with Ike at the end of Radiant Dawn, which would suggest he'd have Alondite and most likely Black Luna. Warp Powder is also pretty much a given for his B skill.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm pretty sure they simply prevent cavalry from entering them, but have no movement penalties for infantry.