Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Marth doesn't come off as a fire type to me. He seems more wind or water, or even earth given he kept the Geosphere in Altea after FE1. Although he does arm himself with the Fire Emblem at all times. 

Maybe the next fire legendary will be Sigurd, entirely because I gave mine a fire blessing without realizing the fridge horror of doing so until later.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Maybe the next fire legendary will be Sigurd, entirely because I gave mine a fire blessing without realizing the fridge horror of doing so until later.

They gave Sigurd Spd Smoke.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They gave Sigurd Spd Smoke.

They could've been even more on-the-nose by giving him Fire Boost and Bonfire the latter of which my Sigurd also has, and was also not done on purpose.

26 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I don't see that as a problem. I accept that easy to pull characters shouldn't be as good or imaginative as banner characters.

I just want to feel excited about summoning again and new faces will do that for me.

That is a problem for me, I want to actually be able to use them and not have them basically useless because of Hector, Zelgius, Brave Lyn, Lucina, etc.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Marth doesn't come off as a fire type to me. He seems more wind or water, or even earth given he kept the Geosphere in Altea after FE1. Although he does arm himself with the Fire Emblem at all times. 

I was thinking Fire because of FE's anniversary. Seems like Marth being the next Legendary and being Fire would be in line with that.

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

That is a problem for me, I want to actually be able to use them and not have them basically useless because of Hector, Zelgius, Brave Lyn, Lucina, etc.

But is it reasonable to expect all characters to be competitive in a game with more than 200 of them? You're asking of free units to compete with top tiers.

They could have value in small niches and as fodder instead.

Edited by Vince777

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

But is it reasonable to expect all characters to be competitive in a game with more than 200 of them? You're asking of free units to compete with top tiers.

They could have value in small niches and as fodder instead.

yeah like...Amelia and Dorcas...they're going to outpace most axes they'd add unless they were added as new 5s. But I'd be surprised if any new 3*s were unusable.

Like...Bord & Cord, would probable be strength-focused with decent defense (probably one would get higher def/lower str than the other), good hp , low speed & res, but probably get an exclusive 5* weapon (BordnCord Axe)that gives them some cool niche.

Cool, I should be arriving home within an hour of the broadcast. I'll probably be too swamped with work to build a bingo card for this one, so here are some general things I've been wanting out of a version update:

• Double EXP added to every instance of Double SP, including Double SP weekends, and for units with conferred blessings.
  • Double Hero Merit also added to every instance of Double SP.
  • Add TT's uber bonuses to VG's bonus units. Since Voting Gauntlets more often task us to use units that aren't so great, giving them uber bonuses can make the matches more fun. 
  • More opportunities to earn Divine Dew from modes and quests. The Dew has become more valuable than the stones once you've finished upgrading your dragons, staff users, daggers, and slaying weapon users. Them adding so many personal weapons isn't helping the situation.
  • Make it so you can swap a refinement for another refinement free of charge, or at least at reduced cost. They announced that Ephraim was getting access to Flame Siegmund mere days after I refined his weapon. Now I feel like a fool.
  • More Developer Maps. I'll even accept a rerun of previous sets of maps since these are my bread and butter for HM grinding.
  • Reruns of previous Tempest Trials. You can't earn rewards you've earned previously, but it at least gives people the opportunity to nab old Tempest Trial reward units.
  • Reruns of seasonal banners include a 4 star focus of said units, making them easier to collect if you've patiently waited a full year.

And of course mainstay, big picture requests like demoting the star rarity of existing characters, adding totally new, not so popular units to the 3-4 rarity pool, or making seasonal and Tempest Trial units easier to acquire.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

I don't think were going to get blown away by anything

I just really don't want to get spoiled on this one, I think I would have laughed a lot harder if I had been surprised by the Dorcass reveal.

Last one was bad, but is was shorter. This one is 18 minutes like the good ones

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I think the trailer for the next banner and the next batch of refinements are given. However, that doesn't take 18 minutes, and I don't think we'll hear much about CYL2, either. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they discussed the future of beast units.

I think the refinements aren't big enough for a 18 minute stream. There must be something bigger there

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Please no CYL 2, I don't have enough orbs for that yet (I was planning on saving from June to August). 

I wonder if they'll announce playable OG!Veronica and/or Bruno? I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, after all people strong-armed IS with the CYL 2 stuff even if it was their own fault for adding the Heroes OCs in the first place.

I'm not expecting them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are shown either, as the devs are far more experienced and are likely able to work quicker

Yeeehah. Hype

My predictions: demotions, 10+ brand new units added into the 3-4* pool, new mode, Thracia banner and GHB announcements, CYL 2 date early summer

All the new units should come with Fury 3 at 3*.

In all seriousness, any theoretical new units in the 3* pool can get away with being slightly worse than 5* banner units because for F2P, they're usually the only viable units to get to +10. 4* is too iffy to invest in, consider that I've only pulled one Fae ever.

Now, getting a 5*+10 has never been a goal for me, but I reckon I have about half a dozen units left where I want to promote a 4* into a regular unmerged 5*. After that, if there are no more new units in that pool, my feathers will start going toward merges because I'd rather do that then spend feathers for 5* SI. It'd be nice to get an idea of who that lucky unit will be (though it'll always be uncertain until everyone gets a Prf weapon).

Do you guys think we could be getting our first collab. characters??

I would KILL for Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and other Zelda characters to come into the game as collaboration with the release of Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition.

Who knows but I'll be crossing my fingers hard for it not to happen. It's hard enough to make it into Fire Emblem Heroes as a Fire Emblem character. :)

It totally will happen at some point though.

I'm not getting my hopes up, the anniversary FEH channel was a let down, sooo...

If I was to ask for anything though...I'd like clarification on Marth of course as to whether he'll get a Brave variant. You can't just stick him on the results page and leave it as that, it's not good for my heart.

No collabs, ever. Or at least for two more years. FE has too many characters.

And if there were collabs, I'd skip over them if possible. If they end up being permanent over seasonal, a few free feathers for me. Mario and Pokemon have as much a right to be here as Roy does to be Gym Leader of Viridian- none. They would be aesthetically off as well.

29 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Do you guys think we could be getting our first collab. characters??

I would KILL for Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and other Zelda characters to come into the game as collaboration with the release of Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition.

They should've done one with Kirby when Star Allies came out last month. I would've loved to see Meta Knight power-creep even the likes of Ayra and Dedede (as an axe armor) do the same to JHtF!Hector. Or if they really wanted to kill my wallet, somehow incorporate Crash Bandicoot into this setting when N Sane Trilogy for Switch drops.

The length does suggest to me that there'll be something significant and/or unique added. I'd suspect:

• Show Thracia banner trailer, which would have been announced at the same time anyway
  • Something notable about the story maps, like perhaps free Spring XanderGunnthra
  • New kinds of Special Maps, perhaps in a similar vein as GHBs/BHBs, or more out there like Rival Domains
  • A new GHB, which, at the very least would say who the character is
  • A new kind of Event (I'd also like to take this time to say that the Tempest swirly icon is vastly inferior to the old Voting Gauntlet icon)
  • An upcoming Hero Fest banner
  • Orbs and/or other goodies for the game winning several awards, plus upcoming Golden Week (since I guess that's a thing)
  • Quality of life/ease of use changes, like maybe the freakin' enemy phase music thing already jeez
  • Schedule for late April to early May
  • Owl stuff

Less likely but I'd totally dig it

• Shake-up of 5* pool
  • A new batch of 3-4* units
  • Laguz
  • Some kind of generous permanent change to summoning

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Collabs will make me drop this game.

I completely agree with you.

Collabs should not even be considered. It's FIRE EMBLEM Heroes, not FE x Mario Heroes.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

On a side note, do any of you like Feh? I think they're okay, but I've seen people criticise them for their annoying voice

I adore Feh, she's a cutie. I like her English voice too, I think it strangely fits her.

10 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

On a side note, do any of you like Feh? I think they're okay, but I've seen people criticise them for their annoying voice

Feh is one adorable ball of floof and feathers. She’s completely fine.

I mean, people call Sharena’s (and by extension, Lilina’s and Florina’s) voice annoying. If that doesn’t show how bad the taste of these people is, I don’t know what can.

29 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I think Feh is cute, and her voice has turned things like "where are my manners?" into running jokes that I repeat to myself while playing FEH. I want her to be playable once beast units become a thing.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

I really wish they wouldn't have these things so early. 5:30 AM like really.

After daylight saving? Used to be 5:30 AM for me before daylight savings. Wasn't that bad since my cat gets hungry at that time