Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Feh is one adorable ball of floof and feathers. She’s completely fine.

I mean, people call Sharena’s (and by extension, Lilina’s and Florina’s) voice annoying. If that doesn’t show how bad the taste of these people is, I don’t know what can.

To be fair, every time I summon one of them, it sounds like I'm robbing the cradle

More female VAs should be directed like Connor Kelley's characters. Too many sound like they're doing a kindergartner or a kindergarten teacher.

But Feh sounding like a mouse is okay in my book because she eats mice because she's a tiny, mystical creature.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, she's a girl. That voice is totally female. And I like her a lot! I think her voice is cute. I've never seen anyone ever criticize it either.

I wouldn't mind seeing the 3-4 star pool revamped either, but I'm not getting my hopes up after it didn't happen at the anniversary.

I just wanna know WHO voices her

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

I think we're letting the fact FEH is already pretty generous in general spoil us into actually expecting things. It seems they've done more than most to take in player feedback and make good changes on the player's end, but they're still running a gacha game which has certain trappings I don't expect to be removed for business reasons, however nice that'd be. That said, I'm all for some of these changes, just I'm not going to hype myself up in expectation.

Honestly, we should just be grateful FEH isn't riddled with the stupidly annoying load times between maps and menus like FGO, Granblue, DBZ Dokkan Battle and many others. That alone is more of a blessing than even an improved summoning pool would be.

Not to mention the orbs, which feel like they rain now than before. I think most players think they are getting less is because the amount of banners increased as well. I remember back in the day we where lucky if we had three banners at a time, but now it's hard to have less than that, but we get tons of quests and extra missions that gives them away 

Another thing I hope they do is increase the Barracks size again.  I like keeping any units that have even halfway useful fodder, which increased now that they made Glimmer useful and Killer weapons forgeable.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Another thing I hope they do is increase the Barracks size again.  I like keeping any units that have even halfway useful fodder, which increased now that they made Glimmer useful and Killer weapons forgeable.

I'm surprised they haven't done this yet.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, she's a girl. That voice is totally female. And I like her a lot! I think her voice is cute. I've never seen anyone ever criticize it either.

I wouldn't mind seeing the 3-4 star pool revamped either, but I'm not getting my hopes up after it didn't happen at the anniversary.

Oh. Ok. I was unsure because female VAs have also voiced male characters and Feh sounds like she's made out to be gender neutral. This caused me confusion regarding Feh's gender so I was unsure

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

and here I am, wanting for IV neutralizer feature instead. At least they did say they will consider it. 

Did they? But it would be quite fair IMO if you could use 20000 feathers to neutralize IVs. Though others might have different opinions regarding this

19 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

and here I am, wanting for IV neutralizer feature instead. At least they did say they will consider it. 

As nice as it would be, I doubt they'd do it, since it would prevent people from spending more Orbs on rerolling.  It's nice to have hopes, but I try to think from their end about trying to maximize their profit.

26 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Maaya Sakamoto voices Sharena and Feh in the Japanese version so I'm guessing Sharena's English VA

No clue if this is accurate, but the Heroes wiki on Gamepedia attributes the role to Juri Kimura (Mozu, Nyx) instead.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

No clue if this is accurate, but the Heroes wiki on Gamepedia attributes the role to Juri Kimura (Mozu, Nyx) instead.

Dammit. I'm really clueless about these things. Mixed it up with FGO. Thanks for clearing it up

28 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Maaya Sakamoto voices Sharena and Feh in the Japanese version so I'm guessing Sharena's English VA

Isn’t JP Sharena Maaya Uchida?

After thinking about it, some of the stuff that I want to see is:

• Summoning tweaks
  • Improving original builds (defiant skills are pretty bad)
  • Next Grand Hero Battle
  • New challenge maps
  • New group of refines
  • The Banners in April
  • Next tempest trial
  • Possibly a new mode
  • Free orbs

It's unlikely that the Thracia units will take more than a minute to show off.  There will be a standard trailer directly following FEH Channel for them and since we've already seen their character art, there's really no reason to show them.  The only way they'd be mentioned is if they're also mentioned with a GHB and TT.

With 17 minutes, a new game mode or feature can be expected.  Things like Hero Fests don't take that long to talk about either.

Happy to see another update so soon. The new game modes were kind of disappointing.  Rival Domains is kinda fun but there's not much incentive to do them and they're kind of brainless.  Blessed Gardens are hardly special.  And Tap Battles were fun the first time but now they've lost all their flair.  Hopefully we get something akin to when Tempest Trials were released.  Remember city building was teased as a possible feature and if that happens they'll have to release a ton of new features to make use of it.

It's also too early to show off any new seasonals assuming they don't make up a new one...Really surprised this is happening right now (and that it's 17min).

I hope CYL 2 isn't early.  I much prefer it taking place after the summer banners.

Edited by Lushen

Might as well speculate...

- Free orbs would be lovely.

- Thracia units.

- Hero Fest

- Teaser for another banner, idk.

I'm keeping my expectations low.

25 minutes ago, Lushen said:

It's unlikely that the Thracia units will take more than a minute to show off. 

Perhaps there will be new gameplay features and the new units will serve as a showcase (and thus get more screentime). 

Edited by mampfoid

56 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But they are the same.

The VA is the same, but the voices are a little different to me. Florina seems higher pitched than the other two.

Edited by Anacybele

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Perhaps there will be new gameplay features and the new units will serve as a showcase (and thus get more screentime). 

There will definitely be either new gameplay features or a new game mode.  There's too much time to waste on things like BHBs (although those will happen too to make the FEH Channel seem more eventful than it is).  

Personally, I'm speculating rival domains live PVP.  I feel like rival domains was invented specifically for live PVP.  Since its objective based, you can't just hide somewhere which is the problem with most PVP modes.  Also, it forces you to use a large variety of units so whales will have less of an advantage than they would if they did live pvp with 4 man teams (though super whales will still dominate)

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Personally, I'm speculating rival domains live PVP.  I feel like rival domains was invented specifically for live PVP.  Since its objective based, you can't just hide somewhere which is the problem with most PVP modes.  Also, it forces you to use a large variety of units so whales will have less of an advantage than they would if they did live pvp with 4 man teams (though super whales will still dominate)

Seems unlikely to me. You'd have to wait until your opponent moved 10(!) units. 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

PvP must never happen in a game like this. Even more, PvP must never again happen in an FE game.

Fates flashbacks
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Never again!