Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Just now, weinerboy said:

Memory loss is one thing, but his defense towards Laser is that his wagon wasn't pure. The point was given that he thinks Ori isn't the lynch today and the only other people voting him that phase are two dead townies and two claimed PRs. I don't understand where this defense could possibly come from and like I said before -- if he's questioning the PRs he should've come out and said it. With regards to Mello nobody has bothered to answer me in regards of toneread. You scumread Mello for how he acting towards me or is it you're trying to guess my alignment still based on what I do? The only reason I can see you hopping off MI is because I seemingly got on it for reasoning you can't see.

Mello can go, I'd love to have his flip.

As for Marth contradicting himself, meh. I don't know why contradicting oneself is wolfy and can't just be a mental lapse. People contradict themselves all the time.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got a good sniff of something I don't really like getting go until proven otherwise. EoD is sooner than I'd want however and I dunno if MI will ever come around to respond anyways. Mello is literally in the same boat as Shatt/Manti so at this point it's just like pick one lol

6 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

@LaserGuy

Do you hold that opinion based on the fact Red Ryu who was town (who was also seemingly too oblivious)

I wasn't specifically thinking of Red Ryu when I was writing that, no. I don't recall anything in his ISO that really stood out to me as being very oblivious, but I'd have to go back to check. I do remember him mentioning that he didn't know scum were using Discord, which I thought was very weird at the time since I was specifically asked about whether I used Discord prior to game start. 

Just now, LaserGuy said:

@weinerboy: Can you give me the two sentence case on Mello? I skimmed through his ISO and nothing stands out to me as immediately problematic.

He's been a non-presence and in perpetual catch-up mode, though he claims that he plays better if people confront him yet again, he avoided me throughout this whole phase despite trying to get his attention. Then said my posts were better and ???

If there would be a time to elaborate on Mello toneread town @dyachei now would be it

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

The case is weird focus, tunneling Ruy and now Marth, fits well on any wolf team. I think his tone's wolfy myself, but that's for one to decide by themselves.

who, mello?

sure. don't mind lynching him, either. I'm honestly getting a little worried about weinerboy, but I think he's actually trying and therefore not a lynch for a few days

37 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I don't know. Right now I never lynch me, Snike, Ichigo, Gorf, you.

Mello/weinerboy are probably not teamed. 

If Mello's a wolf, Orihime probably spewed V, though I don't really want to lynch her anyway.

Game gets clearer when we hit another wolf. I don't think I can make a solid team right now.

Oh I probably never lynch dyachei, Orihime, or Elemina either.

dyachei because I'd have to believe she bussed from her first post. I've seen her bus before, but that was more a "The winds are swaying towards my bro, let me hop on" kind of thing as opposed to a from-the-jump push here. Also her and AM are from the same homesite, it'd be kinda weird if they agreed to do that as bros. Orihime for pointing out the AM slip thing; yeah people think she may have done that but off gut I think it was just a villager thing and the "I feel so bad about it" thing read as villagery to me. Elemina for stepping out his wolfrange several times. These reads are subject to change but whatever, rolling with them for now.

26 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

He's been a non-presence and in perpetual catch-up mode, though he claims that he plays better if people confront him yet again, he avoided me throughout this whole phase despite trying to get his attention. Then said my posts were better and ???

If there would be a time to elaborate on Mello toneread town @dyachei now would be it

Ichigo and Evan had the tonereads on him.

Not really keen on moving to Mello at the moment since MI is already on that wagon. His content D3 is passable; I think he'll be sortable later. If I were to move my vote at this point, it would probably be back to Shattiel.