Jump to content
AnonymousSpeed

FE7 PME: Pink Suit Edition

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Fiora (Pegasus knight -> Dancer) just to make triangle attacks harder

also as a note you might want to avoid reclassing nils, to make it easier to get 17?xpt2, he needs to bard himself to level 11 or something like that

also for the, split chapters, you can probably just re-order them so it plays Wallace level, Geitz level,(whatever came next I think it's uberspear chapter) And then both versions of pale flower of darkness, and recruit harken and karel in seperate maps

He has to be level 7.

Also, @Dinkiniensis Pontifex, you'll have to pick one, at least for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pengaius said:

also as a note you might want to avoid reclassing nils, to make it easier to get 17?xpt2, he needs to bard himself to level 11 or something like that

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

He has to be level 7.

I imagine he'd be easier to get level 7+ as a different class, to be honest.

 

6 hours ago, Pengaius said:

also for the, split chapters, you can probably just re-order them so it plays Wallace level, Geitz level,(whatever came next I think it's uberspear chapter) And then both versions of pale flower of darkness, and recruit harken and karel in seperate maps

That is a possibility. Chapter re-organization would be a useful skill to learn, so I'll consider it.

 

3 hours ago, Dinkiniensis Pontifex said:

Okay then, let Dart be a myrmidon.

Done diddly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I imagine he'd be easier to get level 7+ as a different class, to be honest.

Not really, he only has 5 maps to gain 6 levels with low level enemies, so as a combat unit he'd have to be contantly fighting, or be fed the boss kill on every map, which would really weaken, the rest of the Lyn mode-ers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Not really, he only has 5 maps to gain 6 levels with low level enemies, so as a combat unit he'd have to be contantly fighting, or be fed the boss kill on every map, which would really weaken, the rest of the Lyn mode-ers

True, you can't grind for EXP for Nils unless there are enemies if he's reclassed to a combat unit, but it should still be possible and my units should still come out stronger than they would be without playing Lyn mode. It's a good consideration, but ultimately I don't get to choose who gets reclassed into what, with each submission being a challenge that I will have to work with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As it has been one week and progress on the list has slowed down, I will now be increasing the number of characters a person can chose the class for to two.

@HTAS would you still like Serra to be a Wyvern Rider?

@Kubson would you still like Wallace to be a Fighter?

If either of you answers yes, your choice will take priority over other votes for the same characters, so long as you respond within a few days and whatnot.

The final question on the poll, PMU vs. PME, is now completely tied, so spread the word of this to anyone who might want to cast a ballot here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make Louise a Sage named LOffise

Edited by Dayni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not OsWing? (Knight -> Wyvern Rider)

Sure you already have 'becca for an early WR, but if they should play quite differently, that'll be fine. Or Oswin just becomes a demigod and you forget about Rebecca. Or maybe you use them both, WRs being good and all. Who knows?

 

If you're changing growths as you said above, you'd be looking at for OsWing:

HP: 90 (the same) Str: 45 (5 higher) Skl: 35 (5 higher) Spd: 45 (15 higher!) Lck: 35 (the same) Def: 52 (just 3 less) Res: 25 (5 lower)

Tiny losses, huge Spd gain. Much more mobility, complete with flight. A Bow weakness too, but big deal if you keep the Bow effective bonus the international 2x as opposed to Nihon 3x. No Axes on promotion don't make that big a difference I think.

 

And although you didn't say anything about adjusting bases, here is what OsWing would look like if you deducted Knight Class Bases and added WR Class Bases to Oswin's bases.:

HP: 31 (+3) Str: 15 (+2) Skl: 10 (+1) Spd: 10 (+5!) Lck: 3 (the same) Def: 12 (-1) Res: 3 (the same) Con: 11 (-3)

Massively helpful Spd gain again, if enemies don't get hacked some better stats, I'm pretty sure OsWing could wreck the game once he has a few procs under his scales. The Con loss doesn't affect Iron or Javelins, and is mitigated by the net Spd increase, which shall only grow with the higher Spd growth.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ping said:

I have to say that the pun game is rather weak ITT.

I am a bit disappointed by the lack of renaming things people have request (hint hint).

 

17 hours ago, Dayni said:

Make Louise a Sage named LOffise

ON.

OFF.

I think I get it?

 

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why not OsWing? (Knight -> Wyvern Rider)

Geeze, this guy is a monster. I may need to apply some buffs to the enemies, even for Hector Hard Mode. Maybe? I'm not sure how much better everyone else is, nor have I previously played Hector Hard Mode.

 

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And although you didn't say anything about adjusting bases, here is what OsWing would look like if you deducted Knight Class Bases and added WR Class Bases to Oswin's bases.:

I did not mention that, but they will be adjusted. The reason I didn't say so is because Nightmare basically does that for me, characters load in with class bases plus personal bases. Growth rates are completely personal, which is why I will have to adjust them manually.

 

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Jaffar is now his Disney incarnation.  (Assassin -> Druid)

I'll see about changing his portrait as well. High staff rank, here we come.

 

Anyway, currently the most successful option on the poll is to not edit weapon stats or anything. I haven't voted on it but I also probably won't be voting for integrity or whatever. With that said, it's still very close, and I'm not quite sure which option I'm rooting for...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

ON.

OFF.

I think I get it?

I don't know about the OnPent reference if that is one.

Closest I could work with sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Do you care about standardized class genders? Cuz I propose Cavalier!Florina and Shaman!Raven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Geeze, this guy is a monster. I may need to apply some buffs to the enemies, even for Hector Hard Mode. Maybe? I'm not sure how much better everyone else is, nor have I previously played Hector Hard Mode.

Well, if you don't touch the personal bases, Eliwood will be absolutely atrocious. Eli!Lord -> Monk should be -4 Str, -4 Skl, -5 Spd, -4 Def, +5 Res. EliGOOD indeed.

The lord's base stats seem to be identical with their class bases except for Luck, so unless they reclass into another great class (WK, merc, myrm are the best ones, as far as I can tell at first glance), they will SUCK. And Monk happens to be the absolute worst class in terms of base stats :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ping said:

Well, if you don't touch the personal bases, Eliwood will be absolutely atrocious. Eli!Lord -> Monk should be -4 Str, -4 Skl, -5 Spd, -4 Def, +5 Res. EliGOOD indeed.

So:

18 HP 1 Mag 1 Skl 2 Spd 7 Lck 1 Def 5 Res

Eliwood is also losing in terms of growths: 40 HP (now 40), 15 Mag (so 30), 5 Skl, 13 Spd (for 27), 5 Lck, 7 Def. All to gain a monstrous additional 25 Res growth for a 60 factoring in his "personal" growth. He will wall magic users, and I say "wall" and not "tank", because to me "tank" means "to survive and shoot back", whereas a "wall", ideally, takes hits better than a tank, but lacks a good counterattack, and he certainly will.

Looking at the other lords without showing the math on them, Hector is losing some everywhere, except for gaining a tiny bit of Res growth, and a touch more Def. He'll have a 0 Spd base and a 5% growth, call him consistent here at least.

Lyn has the best prospects of the former lords. Surprisingly, Pirate and Lyn Lord have the same Str growth and base, and at base she has less Spd and not hardly more durability. Her Spd growth is now a 40 instead of 60, and 25 less Lck too cuts into dodgetanking. Hand Axes should however provide some solace, and she still can double and hurt things, unlike Eli.

 

6 hours ago, ping said:

The lord's base stats seem to be identical with their class bases except for Luck

The same for Athos and Archsage, so he is going to go from god to Uhai fodder if made anything else. Other than Dark Druid or Fire Dragon of course. Or Bramimond (which is a somewhat worse Archsage with 3 less Con, 1 less Spd, and 5 less HP), but that that class has no weapons programmed for it (or does it have S Dark and Staffs?). It has no animations either way. Or Athos can go Dancer/Bard and not have to worry about having stats at all.

 

12 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Geeze, this guy is a monster. I may need to apply some buffs to the enemies, even for Hector Hard Mode. Maybe? I'm not sure how much better everyone else is, nor have I previously played Hector Hard Mode.

Given the outcome on Eliwood's reclass, if this is a sign of how bad things might get with some units, then things should even out on the whole with OsWing begin really good.

And you always have the choice of not fielding OsWing for a map if he is being too good, consider him a clutch. His bases I checked are the same in HP, Str, and Con as Paladin Marcus (aka a very awesome Jagen), with +2 Def, -1 Spd, and -5 Skl, Lck, and Res. OsWing has the advantage of being unpromoted for another 11 levels to gain, plus promotion bonuses.  

So in other words, just stick to HHM, it can be a fair challenge to novices, well until my core team got really rolling, which takes time, about until New Resolve I thought when hitting 20 and promotions really brought things down a notch.

 

15 hours ago, eclipse said:

Jaffar is now his Disney incarnation.  (Assassin -> Druid)

Sounds fun to me! The Killing Edge he starts with has 20 uses, the same as Nosferatu. So now he can Nostank his survival before dawn. Although Luna for keeping the crit-happy fun is good too.

But lets check to see if he can still survive with Druid base alterations:

37/22/26/19/10/17/15 and 10 Con.

That Skl should be 27, but the Male Druid caps at 26. He suffers 4 AS loss with Nosferatu now, but 15 Spd should be doubled by like nothing even on HHM I think. These are awesomely improved bases as a whole, owing to Assassin having practically nothing but Spd.

In growths, Jaffar is going from a 15 Str to a 65 Mag! This should more than compensate for a loss of 15 Skl & Spd. A big fat 0 Lck growth is bearable given a 10 base and the Iron Rune not being that far away. He too should replace LunAthos in the final battle without much difficulty.

Overall, he should do his future little tyke Raigh, proud.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy -> Dude (Myrmidon -> Cavalier)

Partly because you no longer have any base class cavs but mostly so that he's hella tough to recruit 5mov Matthew (who can't counter) now has to recruit 7mov Dude (who has a killing edge) 

What would his growths be like @Interdimensional Observer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pengaius said:

What would his growths be like @Interdimensional Observer

Guy's Cav Growths:

HP: 80 (+5) Str: 30 (0) Skl: 50 (0) Spd: 58 (-12) Lck: 45 (0) Def: 15 (0) Res: 20 (-5)

Nearly identical, a little worse due to due the Spd loss, but 58 is still quite high. The class growth for Str is 35 for Cav and Myrm Str, Guy must have a -5 personal here. 

 

Normal Mode Guy bases when altered become:

25 HP (+4) 7 Str (+1) 4 Skl (-7) 7 Spd (-4) 5 Lck (0) 9 Def (+4) 0 Res (0) and 6 Con.

Well he is more durable, if much less accurate and slower, which he'll grow out of with time. Not bad, he just has his good bases and his good growths in the opposite places.

His 5 base Con is strangely 3 below that of the Male Myrm class base, 5 Con is the base of a female Myrm (is Guy actually Gal and Matthew is blackmailing the truth?), which hurts as a Cav since it keeps him from using even Iron Lances without AS loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Guy's Cav Growths:

HP: 80 (+5) Str: 30 (0) Skl: 50 (0) Spd: 58 (-12) Lck: 45 (0) Def: 15 (0) Res: 20 (-5)

Nearly identical, a little worse due to due the Spd loss, but 58 is still quite high. The class growth for Str is 35 for Cav and Myrm Str, Guy must have a -5 personal here. 

 

Normal Mode Guy bases when altered become:

25 HP (+4) 7 Str (+1) 4 Skl (-7) 7 Spd (-4) 5 Lck (0) 9 Def (+4) 0 Res (0) and 6 Con.

Well he is more durable, if much less accurate and slower, which he'll grow out of with time. Not bad, he just has his good bases and his good growths in the opposite places.

His 5 base Con is strangely 3 below that of the Male Myrm class base, 5 Con is the base of a female Myrm (is Guy actually Gal and Matthew is blackmailing the truth?), which hurts as a Cav since it keeps him from using even Iron Lances without AS loss. 

Hey can I ask what would be the growths of archer Matthew, if it's not a problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kubson said:

Hey can I ask what would be the growths of archer Matthew, if it's not a problem?

Sure.

Archer Matthew Growths:

HP: 95 (+20) Str: 60 (+30) Skl: 35 (-5) Spd: 62 (-8) Lck: 45 (-5) Def: 35 (+10) Res: 15 (-5)

For the petty Skl/Lck/Res losses, Matthew DOUBLES his Str growth. That plus a still large 62 Spd means he should be one heckuva Archer.

Bases are as follows:

20 HP (+2) 5 Str (+1) 6 Skl (+2) 5 Spd (-6) 2 Lck (0) 4 Def (+1) 0 Res (0) and 8 Con (+1).

Gosh he loses Spd, and these bases on the whole aren't pretty, but 60/62 offensive growths will make him a killer investment unit. Definitely wants some Lyn Mode love, that should bring him to the doubling point before too long. 8 Con means only 1 AS loss with Steel too, so he can go and grab one no probs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...