Cysx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

Hide contents

unknown.png6CRbz6N.png

I kind of see an eye, not an eyepatch. I've highlighted it to help others see it. It's very faint, but there is something there.

And that cracked Mural looks really cool!

I can kind of see both, after reading about the eyepatch I began to see a face: the upper/left part of the eyelash is the eyepatch, the pupil would be the right side of the face (from our perspective) iluminated and the darker shade in the upper/right part kind of seems hair.

The eye is a lot easier to see though.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Don't quote me on this, but it looks like they fixed the box art? Claude's bow finally seems to be lined up.

Nope, it's exactly the same. And it's not misaligned. It looks that way because the flare where the weapons meet covers up the curve of his bow.

seriously, whoever designed the NA special edition should be fired, just outright, fired. 

I am generally indifferent to USB VS. CD both look good, though USB is more useful generally.

And a calendar that literally one guy could make easily is just sad.

At this point I feel like I am paying 40 more for a steelbook.

not even a map made with the office printer on their cheapest paper.

A bit late, but I took some screenshots from the video posted on the Nintendo Switch news channel. Sadly, the quality of the video was still pretty low, but it's better than the Twitter and Facebook ones, I think.

https://imgur.com/a/mxZ6L4H

Here's a better look at the two unidentified people in the top corner:

9j6P5bO.png

18 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

A bit late, but I took some screenshots from the video posted on the Nintendo Switch news channel. Sadly, the quality of the video was still pretty low, but it's better than the Twitter and Facebook ones, I think.

9j6P5bO.png

That is much better. Do you mind if I put the corresponding ones in the OP?

Good find either way, never would have thought to look there.

Edited by Cysx

26 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

9j6P5bO.png

Okay so the person in top left and top right on red backround is our Totaly Not Evil guy from feb direct, his face looks Fu***  up however.

In between both screens it seams to be a woman, with a hedgear similar to Seiros in the first trailer and she has a armor pad it looks pink, but i think its red, maybe its Edelgard? In the same screen there is also a whipblade that Byleth has.

And there is also Reaper-chan on the Rhea's right riding a horse, what a good boy Reaper-chan is!

Edited by User name

19 minutes ago, Cysx said:

That is much better. Do you mind if I put the corresponding ones in the OP?

Good find either way, never would have thought to look there.

Yeah, sure, I'm all for sharing ^^

I was actually hoping the press sites or YouTube channels might have a better quality video but no dice. Then I randomly saw it while playing on my Switch, haha.

14 minutes ago, User name said:

Okay so the person in top left and top right on red backround is our Totaly Not Evil guy from feb direct, his face looks Fu***  up however.

In between both screens it seams to be a woman, with a hedgear similar to Seiros in the first trailer and she has a armor pad it looks pink, but i think its red, maybe its Edelgard? In the same screen there is also a whipblade that Byleth has.

And there is also Reaper-chan on the Rhea's right riding a horse, what a good boy Reaper-chan is!

It's difficult to establish that the two are the same character, as we saw the evil figure's right eye, and it was relatively normal, emptiness aside. Their facial structure are also different maybe?

The character does look like Edelgard to me as well. Could be her, could be a relative. And judging from the angle of the blade, if it really is the whipblade, its wielder seems to be menacing them with it.

Also, that middle one is pretty clearly Jeralt with ominous looking flames behind them. With this and the darker shot on the left page... daddy might not be a good guy.

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I was actually hoping the press sites or YouTube channels might have a better quality video but no dice.

Ah, same, subscribed to a couple channels to make sure I wouldn't miss it, but nothing thus far.

Either way, thanks, let's do that then!

Edited by Cysx

3 hours ago, Cysx said:

lso, that middle one is pretty clearly Jeralt with ominous looking flames behind them. With this and the darker shot on the left page... daddy might not be a good guy.

Seems more likely that he's confronting a villain.

Please don't turn into Greil on us, daddy. 

With regards to VincentASM's new image, people have been suggesting that she's either Edelgard a relative of her, but I'm not seeing it. Her hair looks more green than white to me, especially with her right next to someone with actually white hair. Am I the only one that sees green hair?

3 minutes ago, Calico said:

With regards to VincentASM's new image, people have been suggesting that she's either Edelgard a relative of her, but I'm not seeing it. Her hair looks more green than white to me, especially with her right next to someone with actually white hair. Am I the only one that sees green hair?

What you're looking at is the headdress (with the red jewel inlay). We can only see the fringe of her hair, which appears to be white. 

2 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

What you're looking at is the headdress (with the red jewel inlay). We can only see the fringe of her hair, which appears to be white. 

Now I see what everyone's talking about. Hmm. Still not 100% convinced that it's a headdress, but it looks more likely to me now. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, egobarrier said:

I'm curious about the picture in the top left. Playing around with the levels makes it look a bit like Dimitri, though the quality is awful so who knows.

RkSmpIt.png

Could be Byleth post timeskip tho. Or some new character, we need a high quality picture, so we can tell for sure

1 hour ago, egobarrier said:

I'm curious about the picture in the top left. Playing around with the levels makes it look a bit like Dimitri, though the quality is awful so who knows.

RkSmpIt.png

I think the person in the upper middle section with the spiked blade pointed at them is Edelgard. She is sporting a new outfit and hairdo. Also the reaper knight is pointing at something in the lower right. 

Edited by Leif