August Banner New Heroes Prediction Thread

August 2019 New Heroes  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be a Three Houses banner?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will this be a BE, BL, or GD banner?

• Black Eagles
    • Blue Lions
    • Golden Deer
    • Mixed
  3. 3. What Black Eagles student would you want most?

• Hubert
    • Dorothea
    • Bernadetta
    • Ferdinand
    • Caspar
    • Petra
    • Linhardt
  4. 4. What Blue Lions student would you want the most?

• Dedue
    • Felix
    • Mercedes
    • Ashe
    • Annette
    • Ingrid
    • Sylvain
  5. 5. What Golden Deer student would you want the most?

• Hilda
    • Lorenz
    • Raphael
    • Lysithea
    • Ignatz
    • Marianne
    • Leonie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/04/2019 at 01:42 AM

1 hour ago, C.J.C. said:

Like I said from my earlier comment, if the next new hero banner is from a older FE like New Mystery or Thracia 776, it will fail on terms of sales. Be honest, how many of you will waste orbs and money if it's a banner of New Mystery or Tharcia 776 right before CYL 3?

Having another 3H banner, just like with SoV back in 2017, will be a safer bet for IS than "wasting" a banner on a older FE that many people would probably won't even care about (since the focus is on 3H and CYL3), and will give IS a outlook of that FE game that it "doesn't sell enough" to make more banners for it (look at the revenue of Binding Blade, I won't be surprised if we don't receive another one for another 2 yrs.....or more).

As much as I want to FINALLY see a banner of New Mystery, Thracia 776, Scared Stones ect. I don't wanna see a banner for those games fail because whales want to save money for the upcoming CYL3, instead those banners should be released during and after September (the month that's also the 20th anniversary of Tharcia, it would be a perfect time to make a banner for it).

I would summon for Dancers/Singers and flying archers; it does not matter what game they are from.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there an indication on her movement type? Didn't catch the announcement before it was nuked.

EDIT: Found it, just infantry. Skills also listed.

Source

Edited by Humanoid

So, Linhardt has shot to the top of my most wanted 3H characters. All of his support conversations are delightful, he's got a shocking amount of depth, and it's great seeing him take the piss out of the more stuffy nobles like Ferdinand.

Bishops were always a category in which I never liked any character particularly strongly, but Linhardt now comes out as a clear winner.

Edited by Etheus

I like Caspar and Felix the best of the students, though I did pick BL and I did not get all the students before the time skip.  I am kind of hoping for a mixed banner because I feel like it would be better if they had that.

Hmm, last night’s stream made it sound that next week’s banner won’t be CYL3 so...another 3H banner is more likely but I’d like it to be a different game. Maybe Genealogy or Thracia...? Unlikely as heck but I’d like it to be TMS#FE. 

If it is indeed 3H then I’d like to see Bernadetta, Lorenz or Lysithea in the banner. 

10 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If the next banner is FE4 cuz of the leak...Patty, Arthur, and Tine pls?

Spoiler

If that happens it should be the September Banner.

8 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hide contents

If the September banner is FE4, then I hope Fee and Arthur are both on it. Maybe Erinys with Fee just because she may not come any other way. But yeah, Fee and Arthur for sure.

Spoiler

Since the last FE4 banner was Gen 1 based, the next one will probably be Gen 2 based, so we'd really only get Fee

The new banner is indeed Three Houses. Hubert is a red infantry mage introducing a new colored tome, Hilda is an infantry axe unit with her hero/crest relic weapon, Mercedes is an infantry staff unit, and Petra is a flying blue dagger unit. The Death Knight is the GHB.