Alastor15243

Alastor plays and ranks the whole series! Now Playing: Path of Radiance!

4 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

I didn't know you could use the GC controller for RD. The wiimote was always fine for me though, and I'm looking forward to using it. But anyway, I'll check doing that next time I see a ballista to be absolutely sure, but I'm 95% positive I already tried that.

I always used the Wii Mote playing Radiant Dawn, but my preference was always vertical wii mote able to hold in one hand instead of the horizontal alignment, which is the default. Makes going into the save file when you first boot up the game a bit irritating. Wish they saved certain settings like that between resets of the game (it's retained if you exist the save file that has the settings changed, so it's just on boot up things are different).

2 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

That is another really frustrating aspect of this decision I have to make. What would you recommend?

Not sure on Radiant Dawn, I do like the hard mode even if I acknowledge they made some pretty stupid decisions for it. I don't think Lunatic+ would be fun for anyone though and would probably destroy any Iron Man chances.

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Not sure on Radiant Dawn, I do like the hard mode even if I acknowledge they made some pretty stupid decisions for it. I don't think Lunatic+ would be fun for anyone though and would probably destroy any Iron Man chances.

Any other takes on this? I'd love to hear other people's thoughts on it, and it's going to become relevant really soon.