LHB - Julia: Crusader of Light

mampfoid

3 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Myrrh's came in handy for the clear. For some reason I forgot LH!Julia isn't that fast and she can be doubled until I saw Minerva finish her off. 

I was really looking forward to pulling for tSoiA!Caeda when she gets rerun on a Double Special Heroes banner but listening to some of her lines here only confirmed that I like her older version(how old is she anyway?) better. Still pulling for her though. 

Julia's Close Defense seal made it a pain to kill her because Minerva needed Ignis to ORKO her.

Baby Caeda's voice is kind of annoying lol
I will try to get more of her when she returns.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LordFrigid - Dragon Wagon taking on Julia ordinarily sounds like a death wish. I’m surprised W!Sothis was able to tank her at all, but it was a much easier fight when her special was gone. Definitely still a hard fought battle and a well deserved victory!

@GuiltyLove - The smol cute girls handled this challenge well. Effective damage really helped Caeda nail some kills Minerva was probably the MVP IMO. High Spd makes her a force Offensively and hard to take down!

• 2 months later...

Map just did not want to load when I tried recording it. At least I got my revenge on Julia. Not that I hate her or anything, I'm just tired of having to fight her in Arena and Arena Assault all the time.

Almost all caught up now. Just three more Abyssal Legendary Heroes maps to clear at this point. Celica from 2019 along with Marth and Lucina still from 2018.

• 1 year later...