October New Heroes Speculation/Wishes

Fabulously Olivier

Wants and expectations  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • FEH Original
    • Cipher
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • FEH Original
    • Cipher
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Multiple games/themed
  3. 3. Do you find lost lore theory compelling?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe/Wait and See

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2019 at 12:05 AM

What do you expect from the October New Heroes banner? 

I'm going to predict a Binding Blade banner, based on my Lost Lore theory. That being that Lost Lore exists to convey the story behind the next month's banner to the casual audience, and thus get them more invested. The previous one being a New Mystery event leading into a New Mystery banner, both featuring Sirius. This Lost Lore is a Binding Blade event, featuring Sword Narcian and Windham. It also namedrops Elffin in the lore book and shows off his original artwork in the final act.

My predictions for this banner are:

Sword flier Narcian alt (red)

Elffin (blue)

Igrene (colorless)

Echidna (green)

And as for the GHB, I'm divided. Windham is extremely minor. So despite appearing in Lost Lore, I have my doubts that he'd be our GHB, but it's possible. I think that Brunya is more likely.

Edited by Etheus

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

The lost lore link seems pretty far-fetched, as it's just the second one, far too early to make any real connection.

For now, I agree. For my part, I think it's a fun connection to speculate on, and so I've left my thoughts.

My wishes, as ever, are for a Goldoan banner.

i always expect fates whenever there's a new banner (be it new heroes or special heroes)

i'd say charlotte with firesweep axe, rinkah, reina and yukimura (i don't know, i'm just scraping the barrel)

i'd like to see more genealogy, since its next banner should focus on the second generation

i'd imagine altena with a new gae bolg, febail with yewfelle, arthur and, i don't know, some less popular guys like johan, johalba, lester or delmud

Edit: why are there still people who expect TMS banners

Edited by Yexin

4 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i always expect fates whenever there's a new banner (be it new heroes or special heroes)

i'd say charlotte with firesweep axe, rinkah, reina and yukimura (i don't know, i'm just scraping the barrel)

i'd like to see more genealogy, since its next banner should focus on the second generation

i'd imagine altena with a new gae bolg, febail with yewfelle, arthur and, i don't know, some less popular guys like johan, johalba, lester or delmud

I consider Fates to be the worst case banner, albeit I do still want Rinkah and maybe Reina.

It doesn't seem from any of these polls that anyone EXPECTS a TMS banner, just that they want one.

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I think the October banner is going to be Sacred Stones themed since it has been far too long when a FE8 character came into the game.

Hey, give me Cormag and Forde and I'd be overjoyed. Sacred Stones is the most underrepresented game, and I really like its cast.

11 minutes ago, Yexin said:

Our desperate and unrealistic hopes/desires are renewed with TMS Encore. Now that it'll be ever so briefly in the limelight again, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe FEH will take notice of it this time. 

It's got things going for it. 6 females to 4 males, including a loli armor. Plenty of choices for new refreshers too, including one that flies.

I'm expecting Sirfetch'ed Heroes 3.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

29 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I consider Fates to be the worst case banner, albeit I do still want Rinkah and maybe Reina.

^This. I know that Fates overall is a meh banner. But my wish for Rinkah to be in the game, along with Reina and Orochi is still there. A mixed Banner with Rinkah would be fine. But who knows what to expect.

But Echidna from Binding Blade would be a Consolation. Would be totally fine with it. Well, if she has a chance that is. But thanks to Sigrun I see some chance for underdogs. Even if Sigrun was a bit carried a little bit by Sanaki. They still found her to be a good choice. 

Three Houses running wild is also ok, Ferdinand, Manuela, Marianne, Annette, Sylvain. All fine choices. Of course I think Dorothy has a good chance. Also we get some stylish hat thanks to Forging Bonds with Dorothy. Alone for that she is a choice. 

6 minutes ago, Stroud said:

^This. I know that Fates overall is a meh banner. But my wish for Rinkah to be in the game, along with Reina and Orochi is still there. A mixed Banner with Rinkah would be fine. But who knows what to expect.

But Echidna from Binding Blade would be a Consolation. Would be totally fine with it. Well, if she has a chance that is. But thanks to Sigrun I see some chance for underdogs. Even if Sigrun was a bit carried a little bit by Sanaki. They still found her to be a good choice. 

Three Houses running wild is also ok, Ferdinand, Manuela, Marianne, Annette, Sylvain. All fine choices. Of course I think Dorothy has a good chance. Also we get some stylish hat thanks to Forging Bonds with Dorothy. Alone for that she is a choice. 

Good idea. Personally, if they could drop a Fates banner with Rinkah, Reina, Orochi, and Charlotte, with Izana as a GHB, and then fuck off with Fates banners forever, I'd be perfectly fine with that.

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

Good idea. Personally, if they could drop a Fates banner with Rinkah, Reina, Orochi, and Charlotte, with Izana as a GHB, and then fuck off with Fates banners forever, I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Same, if at least Rinkah and Reina are in the game I could say Fate closed for me. Orochi would be a bonus. It feels the strange to still have some favorites luring in the most obnoxious Series. I can just repeat myself Adrift was a mistake, it should have been a simple Hoshidian banner with some of the named characters + Mikoto which was in Adrift. And it would have been done. I guess they are still searching for the perfect artist for Rinkah. PenekoR

Just now, Stroud said:

Same, if at least Rinkah and Reina are in the game I could say Fate closed for me. Orochi would be a bonus. It feels the strange to still have some favorites luring in the most obnoxious Series. I can just repeat myself Adrift was a mistake, it should have been a simple Hoshidian banner with some of the named characters + Mikoto which was in Adrift. And it would have been done. I guess they are still searching for the perfect artist for Rinkah. PenekoR

I want Haccan for Rinkah. He's one of my favorites, and his artwork on Hawkeye and Hinoka shows that he'd be really, really good for it.

Honestly I think it will be 3Hs but I would love a BB banner with Elphin.  I think the theory needs more proof before I will believe it.  I won't take it as fact until it has happened 3 times in a row.  Once is not enough to prove it.

Edited by EricaofRenais

2 hours ago, Etheus said:

I consider Fates to be the worst case banner

me too, but that's exactly why i always expect fates to be the next banner's theme: so that i don't end up disappointed

42 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

But am I the only one hoping for some Warriors content?

yeah pretty much

Edited by Yexin

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

I want Haccan for Rinkah. He's one of my favorites, and his artwork on Hawkeye and Hinoka shows that he'd be really, really good for it.

I see, yeah Haccan would be a good choice. Hawkeye really shows that he could portray such characters in a good way. Also like his Effie. 
Overall I still have some hope to see Rinkah this year. 

I don't know. Before Warriors I'd rather would see Cipher characters like Shade or Randal. 

I'm gonna predict Sacred Stones since we haven't had one of those in quite awhile. And characters like Cormag and Duessel are still wanted from that game. I'd like Franz and Kyle myself too.

But of course, I really want Three Houses so Sylvain can be in it. 😛

There are still so many characters from the various FE games I'd like to see in Heroes... I think I'd be happy with pretty much anyone, especially since my least favorites are already in the game.

I would hope it's an FE4 Gen 2 banner with Patty on it, though I'd also be fine with an FE6 banner with either Miledy or Gonzales.

5 hours ago, Etheus said:

What do you expect from the October New Heroes banner? 

I'm going to predict a Binding Blade banner, based on my Lost Lore theory. That being that Lost Lore exists to convey the story behind the next month's banner to the casual audience, and thus get them more invested. The previous one being a New Mystery event leading into a New Mystery banner, both featuring Sirius. This Lost Lore is a Binding Blade event, featuring Sword Narcian and Wilham. It also namedrops Elffin in the lore book.

My predictions for this banner are:

Sword flier Narcian alt (red)

Elffin (blue)

Igrene (colorless)

Echidna (green)

And as for the GHB, I'm divided. Wilham is extremely minor. So despite appearing in Lost Lore, I have my doubts that he'd be our GHB, but it's possible. I think that Brunya is more likely.

>Narcian alt over Miledy

What is wrong with you

27 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I would hope it's an FE4 Gen 2 banner with Patty on it, though I'd also be fine with an FE6 banner with either Miledy or Gonzales.

>Narcian alt over Miledy

What is wrong with you

I didn't say it's what I want. It's what I predict.

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Does way more than that.

I'm assuming you didn't go through the end of it yet. Fully shows his original game art. 

Haven't finished the strike yet. Will in a few hours.