October 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculation

NSSKG151

October Legendary Hero Wish  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to next Legendary Hero to be?

• Celica
    • Sigurd
    • Seliph
    • Leif
    • Micaiah
    • Chrom
    • Corrin
    • Xander
    • Lif
    • Blyeth
    • Edelgard
    • Dimitri
    • Claude
    • Elincia

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2019 at 06:59 AM

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Sure, but the fact that she couldn't even remember her (and a F2P unit no less) tells you all you need to know about how amazing that Fjorm is, both as an actual unit and as fodder. Oh well, legendary Dimitri w/Areadbhar which hopefully emulates it's Combat Art and just deals effective damage against literally everything should be an inevitability, even if it happens later rather than sooner.

Fjorm with the right build can one-hit kill almost all Legendary Alm builds on Alm's player phase. Ice Mirror is broken.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Fjorm with the right build can one-hit kill almost all Legendary Alm builds on Alm's player phase. Ice Mirror is broken.

That just says more about Ice Mirror rather than Fjorm herself. That aside, fair enough and I suppose I'm not the best person to refer to concerning a character I willingly threw away. She's still garbage tier skill fodder compared to most other Legendaries or Mythics though.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That just says more about Ice Mirror rather than Fjorm herself. That aside, fair enough and I suppose I'm not the best person to refer to concerning a character I willingly threw away. She's still garbage tier skill fodder compared to most other Legendaries or Mythics though.

I mean, considering Fjorm is the only unit with Ice Mirror, Ice Mirror being good and Fjorm being able to make use of Ice Mirror to do silly things like this says just as much about Ice Mirror as it does about Fjorm.

(Not to mention with Bantu now having Fierce Stance 3 available at 4-star rarity, the particular build I'm referencing (basically just stack as much enemy-phase Atk as possible) is now actually affordable.)

EDIT: And Fjorm at least has Drive Atk as fodder. The only unit with Drive Atk available as a 4-star requires Grails (Groom Marth), and all other sources of Drive Atk are either 5-star exclusive or requires both Grails and feathers (Cynthia).

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Sure, but the fact that she couldn't even remember her (and a F2P unit no less) tells you all you need to know about how amazing that Fjorm is, both as an actual unit and as fodder. Oh well, legendary Dimitri w/Areadbhar which hopefully emulates it's Combat Art and just deals effective damage against literally everything should be an inevitability, even if it happens later rather than sooner.

Honestly. if I were smart. I should be saving up for that. Because it would 100 percent be busted. 

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Fjorm says hi.

oh yah. Okay. 2
but we have 98 million sword legendaries. so. only 2. 

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

EDIT: And Fjorm at least has Drive Atk as fodder. The only unit with Drive Atk available as a 4-star requires Grails (Groom Marth), and all other sources of Drive Atk are either 5-star exclusive or requires both Grails and feathers (Cynthia).

That’s still very unimpressive in my book, especially when Drive Atk is a Sacred Seal anyways on top of Marth and Cynthia also having it.

Though it could be worse, she could be legendary Ephraim and have, for some god forsaken reason, Fortify Def 3 instead.

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

That’s still very unimpressive in my book, especially when Drive Atk is a Sacred Seal anyways on top of Marth and Cynthia also having it.

Doubling up on Drive Atk is fun, though. Or run Sanaki with triple Drive Atk.

Grails become expensive rather quickly (and Cynthia still needs 20,000 feathers to unlock Drive Atk 2, so is generally unviable as a source), and any player who cares about resource usage efficiency would never use Grails for skill fodder, which is a potential deal-breaker.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Doubling up on Drive Atk is fun, though. Or run Sanaki with triple Drive Atk.

Sure, but Drive Atk is yet still very ho-hum fodder when you consider that Fjorm is only available to summon a couple times a year. 

I suppose what I’m trying to say here is that I’ll be livid if I were to pull Fjorm in November instead of Tiki (Fierce Breath and Bold Fighter goodness) or Julia (who I don’t even have). 

"Only" getting two Fjorms out of five blues when I spent 500-600 orbs on the Fjorm-Lazura-Flyoma wasn't as horrible a result as it could have been, but I will never spend like that on any banner where she features again. Hopefully when they clean up the Book 2 five-stars next year, they include the legendaries from that time.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

"Only" getting two Fjorms out of five blues when I spent 500-600 orbs on the Fjorm-Lazura-Flyoma wasn't as horrible a result as it could have been, but I will never spend like that on any banner where she features again. Hopefully when they clean up the Book 2 five-stars next year, they include the legendaries from that time.

i beat you
1250 Orbs
One Lazura.

not happy. 

For this month I feel like we'll get some three houses lord timeskip version as legendary hero due to the oportunity to avoid more new legendaries on red color.

my guesses for this month:

Red: ✔️ L!Ryoma; V!Ike - most probable seasonal and the only Greil's Devoted unit resting. Permanent: Hard to predict, Owain still possible, and from this year there's Tibarn, Idunn and Keaton as good possibilities.

I'm going with: L!Ryoma, V!Ike and Tibarn.

Blue: ✔️L!Azura; ✔️L!Lucina; S!Marisa - I guess has some pression to run some blue seasonal whenever the oportunity appear, b/c november there's no space and the line for futures banners will require three banners to finish the bridal banner 2019. So S!marisa in october, P!Lukas in december and Groom Pent and Bridal Tanith in 2020.

I'm going with: L!Azura, L!Lucina and S!Marisa.

Green: ✔️L!Hector; Maybe the new Legendary hero will be green this time, so that will move a seasonal to colorless which should be B!Fjorm, that will avoid 2 Fjorms to november. And Ranulf will possibly be the permanent unit here.

I'm going with: L!Hector, New Legendary Hero and Ranulf.

Colorless: ✔️L!Alm; B!Fjorm - Most possible seasonal unit for colorless. Permament: F!Y!Tiki - the very next permanent unit and if isn't her i guess will gonna be Brave Camilla here.

I'm going with: L!Alm, B!Fjorm and F!Y!Tiki.

Colorless really strong, reds, blues and green not 100% but their weakest focus has some useful values as Guidance, Flier Guidance and Rally Atk Def+.

Edited by AndreS

2 hours ago, Spiral the Gamer said:

Before even Idunn, there's Owain, Adrift Camilla, Tibarn and Keaton who have yet to appear. They might skip all of them like WoT Olwen and Quan, except on a larger scale.

Idunn it's a nice price to eventually use, she has a Tier 4 Skill, so she will always have value for Legendary Banners, same with Tibarn; but I expect the other will ended up forgotten.

I am personally hopeing for Xander as a green cav (there arent that many) or the first ever Legendary Stave user...

I do believe it will be Xander.
Tough i could also see Claude as a colorless Bow wyvern user.

New Event Calendar confirms that it'll be a legendary, matching the normal pattern.

I still say Lif is a possibility. He could be a mythic, but that doesn't mean he has to be.

I guess they could still make Lif a Legendary Hero this month but I feel like they would want the Book 3 OCs to all be Mythic Heroes since Legendaries have for the most part been cast aside (outside of the Pair Up mechanic for Allegiance Battles). I'm starting to think Lif (or Hel) will be the Mythic Hero in November and Hel (or Lif) will be the Mythic Hero for January. That or for another outside-the-box idea they could give us Lif and Hel as Mythic Heroes next month if they wanted to get the Book 3 OCs out of the way before moving on to Book 4 characters.

9 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I guess they could still make Lif a Legendary Hero this month but I feel like they would want the Book 3 OCs to all be Mythic Heroes since Legendaries have for the most part been cast aside (outside of the Pair Up mechanic for Allegiance Battles). I'm starting to think Lif (or Hel) will be the Mythic Hero in November and Hel (or Lif) will be the Mythic Hero for January. That or for another outside-the-box idea they could give us Lif and Hel as Mythic Heroes next month if they wanted to get the Book 3 OCs out of the way before moving on to Book 4 characters.

4vsihqyskop31.png

It would be interesting if they made a random reveal in October.

I find interesting November apparently will have 8 Legendaries/Mythics in the same month, but October only has 6

Edited by Troykv

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

4vsihqyskop31.png

It would be interesting if they made a random reveal in October.

I find interesting November apparently will have 8 Legendaries/Mythics in the same month, but October only has 6

You mean, what if we are getting a new Legendary Hero plus Mythic Hero Lif this month? I guess that could happen if they wanted to make a big out of it.

As for why October has 6 and November has 8 Sothis was supposed to come back in October but has since been moved to November. I could see the reason why they did that was they want Lif (or whoever the new Legendary Hero is if they are red) to come this month and had to move Sothis over to next month.

Edited by NSSKG151

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

You mean, what if we are getting a new Legendary Hero plus Mythic Hero Lif this month? I guess that could happen if they wanted to make a big out of it.

As for why October has 6 and November has 8 Sothis was supposed to come back in October but has since been moved to November. I could see the reason why they did that was they want Lif (or whoever the new Legendary Hero is if they are red) to come this month and had to move Sothis over to next month.

A bit frustrated about that on a personal level, but not too much. I need Sothis, but I also have to have Valentine's Ike. He's the one I wanted from the Griel's Devoted banner the most (though I wanted all of them) and now he's the only one I don't have yet from that banner. He is also the only Ike I don't have yet. So, I need him and he is the priority, even though Sothis would probably see more use.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Not to mention with Bantu now having Fierce Stance 3 available at 4-star rarity, the particular build I'm referencing

Ooh, can you describe this please? I'd love to hear about it!

On topic...well, I've stopped trying to predict IS at this point. I'd love a healer Elincia (or Micaiah, just to complete the set), but we're probably getting a guy. Considering it's probably too early for the 3H or Genealogy Lords it's probably going to be from the 3DS-era.

Prove me wrong, IS!