New event calendar (November-December 2019)

DarkAlf

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Trailer should be either tonight or tomorrow night. Any last-minute predictions?

Mine:

• Farfetched Heroes 3, now as a 4-character banner (but no demote or 3-4*)
  • Shinon: Red bow infantry with Silencer
  • Nils: Blue dragon infantry dancer
  • Jill: Axe flier
  • Awakening Anna: Colorless dagger infantry
  • Regular Bruno (blue tome cavalry with Valaskjalf) as the TT unit

Valaskjalf will need a refine, which will probably become available in next month's update. (Most likely version 4.0.)

Farfetched/Brave Redux, 3-person banner + TT:

Anna: Red Sword (Levin sword) infantry 

Jill: Blue Lance/Green Axe (can't remember if her PoR or RD self got more votes) flyer

Nils: Blue/Green (depends on Jill) infantry dancer

Shinon: Colorless Bow (Silencer) infantry, TT unit

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever gets revealed on the trailer tonight, I have this gut feeling that someone is gonna get pissed off. Who that may be is unknown to me but we’ll see. It’s just a gut feeling after all.

12 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Whatever gets revealed on the trailer tonight, I have this gut feeling that someone is gonna get pissed off. Who that may be is unknown to me but we’ll see. It’s just a gut feeling after all.

I doubt it will be on the levels of the Adrift banner last year or the Surtur and Ylgr one. Where there was a preemptive damage control saying that there will be a FE6 & FE10 banners in 2019. Worst it can be is Adrift 2.0, IS knows better than that right?

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I doubt it will be on the levels of the Adrift banner last year or the Surtur and Ylgr one. Where there was a preemptive damage control saying that there will be a FE6 & FE10 banners in 2019. Worst it can be is Adrift 2.0, IS knows better than that right?

Not to that level no but I do get the feeling we’re gonna see an angry rant post or two following the reveal.

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

20,000 Feathers say Lif is on the Farfetch'd banner instead of Shinon. 

Edited by Medeus

my thoughts are that they will not count the alts and Lif will end up on it.  I hope I am wrong because I really want the banner to have Shinon and Nils, but I am preparing myself for the worst.  Anyway I look forward to seeing who the TT unit is since I need to save orbs and will be skipping the banner.

1 hour ago, Medeus said:

20,000 Feathers say Lif is on the Farfetch'd banner instead of Shinon. 

Man, please no. Lif should be a mythic since Thrasir is one, for one thing. And I really want Shinon...

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Jill and Shinon were skipped over in far fetched so that they could be later put on the new heroes banner in December. Cause all these tellius events(Titania and Mist BB and Haar GHB) might mean something. the Haar one in particular has me thinking without a doubt that Jill is showing up at some point either on this banner or the next one. Or I could just be looking too deep into things wouldn’t be the first time.

So we are making our final guesses for Farfetched Heroes here instead of over at the Farfetched Speculation Thread? Smh. Anyways, my final guess is Jill, Nils, Shinon and either Awakening Anna or Severa. So really Tellius, Elibe and Ylisse are taking it this year.

• Awakening Anna: Red or Colorless wielding swords, dagger or a staff. I'm guessing she will be red with either a sword or dagger. If Anna isn't on the banner assume Severa is here instead as a sword unit.
  • Jill: Blue or Green wielding a lance or axe. I'm predicting she will be green with an axe though.
  • Nils: Could be any color as a dragon unit but I'm guessing he will be blue like his sister Ninian.
  • Shinon: Again could be any color as a bow unit but I'm leaning towards colorless.

TT unit will be Shinon if it is a three unit banner. Though if the banner is four units I'm going to guess the TT unit will be someone related to one of the characters on the banner like the CYL3 banner did like for example Fates Anna if Awakening Anna is on the banner or Inigo if Severa is on the banner.

Also want to mention that in the event that there is no gender restrictions on Farfetched Heroes (because it worked out fine the previous two years but there are a lot of female units who ranked high this year and are not in the game) the banner could look something like Awakening Anna, Jill, Severa and Rinkah. In which case Anna would probably be colorless, Jill will be blue, Severa will be red and Rinkah will be green.

21 hours ago, Othin said:

Staff is possible. I don't think they'd give her a sword since she's in a thief class, and Heroes has been giving those daggers rather than swords. I also don't think they'd go for Fates Anna since that's not the one that got one of the top CYL spots, and they're different characters. Fates Anna will probably show up as a seasonal at some point.

Wasn't saying that Fates Anna would be added this time, just saying that if she's ever added, I'm predicting bow.

But goodness, I didn't expect another FE6 banner!

18 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Wasn't saying that Fates Anna would be added this time, just saying that if she's ever added, I'm predicting bow.

But goodness, I didn't expect another FE6 banner!

Makes sense, I agree. 

And yeah, that was quite a surprise. 

• 2 weeks later...

Could be that Feh's introducing the new book. I think it's pretty likely, anyway. We may be able to expect a trailer, even. (This is all conjecture, mind you.) Maybe she'll be talking about the Farfetched Heroes.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think they were just assuming it's coming on Tuesday. Really though the Feh Channel could happen anytime this week before Friday.

Yup! I just figured Tuesday because that would make it 2 days before the new heroes banner drops.

32 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Yup! I just figured Tuesday because that would make it 2 days before the new heroes banner drops.

Remember, the calendar is off by a day. The banner drops Friday, so the normal time for a trailer drop would be either Tuesday night or Wednesday night. Who knows how this Feh Channel might change that, though.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

Remember, the calendar is off by a day. The banner drops Friday, so the normal time for a trailer drop would be either Tuesday night or Wednesday night. Who knows how this Feh Channel might change that, though.

Ah, yes! I live in California, and FEH updates at 11pm here, so it's a bit weird for me.  ie, I'll be able to summon on the Friday banner on Thursday at 11pm.

15 hours ago, Othin said:

The banner drops Friday

Thanks for the reminder! IIRC, the Book 3 Channel dropped as FEH was undergoing maintenance, right? So if we're getting a FEH Channel the announcement will probably be a day or two beforehand, but I still can't shake the feeling that we would have heard something by now. Who knows, maybe it's Farfetched 3 after all. Making Farfetched 3 the first banner of Book 4 itself would an easy fix to this.

Edited by DefyingFates

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks for the reminder! IIRC, the Book 3 Channel dropped as FEH was undergoing maintenance, right? So if we're getting a FEH Channel the announcement will probably be a day or two beforehand, but I still can't shake the feeling that we would have heard something by now. Who knows, maybe it's Farfetched 3 after all. Making Farfetched 3 the first banner of Book 4 itself would an easy fix to this.

I AM AN IDIOT. Ugh... It just smacked me over the head that farfetched is coming soon, and it's likely to have units I want on it (Nils and Shinon.) And here I went and dumped all my orbs into the new mythic banner, thinking that there was nothing coming up soon I'd want to pull for. x_x

16 hours ago, Othin said:

Ah yes. Nothing as reliable as a reliably unreliable calendar. 

8 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Ah yes. Nothing as reliable as a reliably unreliable calendar. 

How they handle it is really dumb.

Even doing it with PST doesn't do anyone any good, not even those on the West Coast. With it being 11 PM for them, it might as well be the next day anyway.

I'm guessing they really are holding off on the Feh Channel presentation until Tuesday or Wednesday. Makes sense I guess that they probably want to hold it off until the Mythic banner is almost over before showing the new shiny units coming out on Friday.

Any final predictions before then? I'm guessing the bulk of it will be about Book 4 and whoever our new free OC character will be along with a tease for what the New Heroes banner will be on Friday though really the banner could be anything at this point (Farfetched, Book 3 OCs, just a regular banner who knows). I also guess there will either be a new mode introduced or they will make changes to an already existing PvP mode (Arena/Arena Assault/Aether Raids) for better or worse. Maybe they will also do something like last year and introduce a new weapon type such as gauntlets from Three Houses and say new units will start appearing with them either this month or in January.