New event calendar (April-May 2020)

DarkAlf

6 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Greil under the medallion's influence

I keep saying this. Man, I want this. I also want Elena in the game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

He had M!Kana, a literal small dragon child who doesn't have a single mean bone in his body, as a GHB. They clearly don't care if a character "fits" being a GHB or not.

So far though, the only character that isn't a GHB that I think should've been one is the Black Knight, and that was ages ago. So I still think it's quite plausible for Felix to be a GHB. And he can come with a unique skill that mimics his Relic to make him not a shit unit.

Regardless of whether it's plausible for Felix to be a GHB, he really shouldn't. If he's 14th overall it'd be too dumb a decision to make him a GHB unless IS is REALLY counting on people shelling out money for mythic heroes to get grails on him. But since it's totally possible to get grails without heavy AR investment, it just takes longer, it still feels like more work than just putting him on a banner and making him really good.

5 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I would very much like it if Nyna was on the next Archanea New Heroes banner but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if the focus was the remaining members of the 7th Platoon. So basically M!Kris, F!Kris, Ryan and Cecil. They can even use Eremiya to fill in the GHB slot.

Also don't see Felix being a GHB the next time Three Houses gets a new banner. He's likely to get the Shannon treatment more than anything else. They would probably make Solon, Thales or even a member of the church the next GHB before using a student for that role.

Oh, I forgot about Solon! He'd be perfect, yeah.

And yeah, I really don't think they're going to use any of the main students as GHBs. There's only 24 of them total - they'll all get added soon enough, we've already got 11 of them. It'd be really odd for any of them to be a GHB while the rest are summonable.

49 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

I wouldn't mind a Fallen banner styled after Dimitri, i.e. characters who have hit rock bottom rather than losing control to dark magic, mind control for chaotic impulse. It'd allow them to continue the theme while keeping it fresh.

Hehe, skimming the thread and I find yet another thing I suggested before. ^_^ The title I used for my hypothetical Fallen Dimitri was Dimitri: Wild Boar.

1 hour ago, Sayyyaka said:

Is Selena really that popular though?  I'm actually shocked she's the only FE8 character left that breaks 1k.

I find Selena Fluorspar in a way better than Brunnya. Brunnya has a nice moment where she says "these Etrurian nobles are spineless dregs of humanity, let them die" after acting all diplomatic "Bern supports its allies to the end" in front of them, and she has the Ghosts of Bern "all who have families, return to them before we wage this battle we're destined to lose" moment too. But, I can't like her, because she never tells us why she loves Zephiel so much and that annoys me.

Selena is another female mage general, but different from Brunnya in an important way. We know how the Fluorspar got to love her emperor and it's an endearing yarn, but this Camus shows none of the true hesitancy in doing her job that a Camus should have. If a Camus has no hesitation induced from being able to see wrong in what they're doing, then they're just another evil enemy general. Brunnya walks a nice walk twice but has no background, Selena is lacking for good acts but has a solid backstory.

-But maybe this is just me liking parallelism.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Thinking over potential future color-balanced banners for each game:

• FE1/3/11/12: Kris F (sword), Nyna (blue tome), Kris M (axe), Elice (staff), Wolf (GHB)
  • FE2/15: Kamui (sword), Fernand (lance), Luthier (green tome), Tatiana (staff), Deen (GHB)
  • FE4 Gen 1: Azelle (red tome), Erinys (lance), Lex (axe), Briggid (bow), Chulainn (GHB)
  • FE4 Gen 2: Ulster (sword), Tine (blue tome), Arthur (green tome), Patty (dagger), Arion (GHB)
  • FE5: Miranda (red tome), Linoan (blue tome), Asbel (green tome), Sara (staff), Galzus (GHB)
  • FE6: Dieck (sword), Melady (lance), Gonzales (axe), Guinevere (staff), Murdock (GHB)
  • FE7: Kent (sword), Sain (lance), Erk (green tome), Limstella (colorless tome), Nergal (GHB)
  • FE8: Knoll (red tome), Gilliam (lance), Neimi (green bow), Colm (dagger), Selena (GHB)
  • FE9/10: Lucia (sword), Sephiran (blue tome), Jill (axe), Shinon (bow), Ashnard (GHB)
  • FE13: Say'ri (sword), Miriel (blue tome), Flavia (axe), Emmeryn (staff), Priam (GHB)
  • FE14: Nyx (red tome), Orochi (blue tome), Kiragi (green bow), Dwyer (staff), Hans (GHB)
  • FE16: Felix (sword), Sylvain (lance), Dorothea (green tome), Marianne (staff), Seteth (GHB)

Thank you for this information, and with the exception of no Briggid, Dheg, Farina, or Duessel, and maybe someone else I love I'm forgetting, I mostly like these popularity lineups.

Sephiran might go Mythic, he absolutely should equal to Altina and Bramimond in power. But Tellius has Ashera and Dheg too, they might have to put the greatest mage in Tellius on a banner because the continent has too much Mythic. There is no realistic chance they would use his two names for two versions- one Creiddylad and one Ashera Staff. So just give him Creiddylad and throw Miccy the Ashera. -It couldn't move me to play this game again, but I still like seeing a good display from the other side of the store window.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I find Selena Fluorspar in a way better than Brunnya. Brunnya has a nice moment where she says "these Etrurian nobles are spineless dregs of humanity, let them die" after acting all diplomatic "Bern supports its allies to the end" in front of them, and she has the Ghosts of Bern "all who have families, return to them before we wage this battle we're destined to lose" moment too. But, I can't like her, because she never tells us why she loves Zephiel so much and that annoys me.

Selena is another female mage general, but different from Brunnya in an important way. We know how the Fluorspar got to love her emperor and it's an endearing yarn, but this Camus shows none of the true hesitancy in doing her job that a Camus should have. If a Camus has no hesitation induced from being able to see wrong in what they're doing, then they're just another evil enemy general. Brunnya walks a nice walk twice but has no background, Selena is lacking for good acts but has a solid backstory.

-But maybe this is just me liking parallelism.

Thank you for this information, and with the exception of no Briggid, Dheg, Farina, or Duessel, and maybe someone else I love I'm forgetting, I mostly like these popularity lineups.

Sephiran might go Mythic, he absolutely should equal to Altina and Bramimond in power. But Tellius has Ashera and Dheg too, they might have to put the greatest mage in Tellius on a banner because the continent has too much Mythic. There is no realistic chance they would use his two names for two versions- one Creiddylad and one Ashera Staff. So just give him Creiddylad and throw Miccy the Ashera. -It couldn't move me to play this game again, but I still like seeing a good display from the other side of the store window.

Regarding Briggid, she's actually the most-voted of the missing FE4 characters, she's just not included on the list (just the honorable mentions section) because the creator is classifying her as an alter ego of Eyvel. Which is... ridiculous, honestly. They might be physically the same, but in every meaningful sense, they're completely different people.

Having Sephiran as the mythic would also make sense, I was initially planning on putting him there but I was having trouble picking who to put for blue and figured he could be a candidate since Tellius has so many mythics in the first place. And I'd like to get him included in some form sooner rather than later, really. Way I see it, they could do Ashera as a Light mythic and Dheginsea as an Anima mythic, then if they decide they want any more Tellius mythics, they could add Lehran in his heron form later on.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Thinking over potential future color-balanced banners for each game:

• FE1/3/11/12: Kris F (sword), Nyna (blue tome), Kris M (axe), Elice (staff), Wolf (GHB)
  • FE2/15: Kamui (sword), Fernand (lance), Luthier (green tome), Tatiana (staff), Deen (GHB)
  • FE4 Gen 1: Azelle (red tome), Erinys (lance), Lex (axe), Briggid (bow), Chulainn (GHB)
  • FE4 Gen 2: Ulster (sword), Tine (blue tome), Arthur (green tome), Patty (dagger), Arion (GHB)
  • FE5: Miranda (red tome), Linoan (blue tome), Asbel (green tome), Sara (staff), Galzus (GHB)
  • FE6: Dieck (sword), Melady (lance), Gonzales (axe), Guinevere (staff), Murdock (GHB)
  • FE7: Kent (sword), Sain (lance), Erk (green tome), Limstella (colorless tome), Nergal (GHB)
  • FE8: Knoll (red tome), Gilliam (lance), Neimi (green bow), Colm (dagger), Selena (GHB)
  • FE9/10: Lucia (sword), Sephiran (blue tome), Jill (axe), Shinon (bow), Ashnard (GHB)
  • FE13: Say'ri (sword), Miriel (blue tome), Flavia (axe), Emmeryn (staff), Priam (GHB)
  • FE14: Nyx (red tome), Orochi (blue tome), Kiragi (green bow), Dwyer (staff), Hans (GHB)
  • FE16: Felix (sword), Sylvain (lance), Dorothea (green tome), Marianne (staff), Seteth (GHB)

The next FE4 Gen 1 banner is definitely gonna have Erinys, Azelle, and Lex. I will be SHOCKED if it doesn't. Briggid, however...I'm less certain of. Eyvel being in the game may or may not have some kind of bearing on that. I dunno, though. Personally, I'd prefer Edain get in over Briggid, but I'd still be fine with Briggid.

Similarly, I will be SHOCKED if the next FE1/3/11/12 banner doesn't have some combination of Nyna, Elice, and Kris. I feel like those three have been waiting for a pretty long time. Elice's presence in the Christmas duo unit with Marth might hurt her solo appearance, though. I hope it doesn't.

FE6 and 7 I'm less certain of. As far as 6 goes, maybe they could make a theme with Melady and Guinevere, picking perhaps Guinevere's healer retainer to accompany them on the banner. Elen, I think her name is? As for 7, it's kinda harder since the cast is smaller and the last banner lowered the number of unrepresented characters even more. They can easily work with Sain and Kent to make some kind of Lyn's Legion theme, but Erk and Athos are apparently more desired by the voters. I dunno, we'll see.

They can easily take Knoll and Selena and make a theme for FE8. Take Knoll and Selena, and then add Duessel and Natasha, and boom. Got a good theme. Selena should be a GHB but her popularity will prevent that. Maybe make Glen the GHB.

I dunno what to expect from FE9/10. There's quite a few "themed" things missing. The rest of the Greil Mercenaries, the Dawn Brigade, several notable Crimea characters, the immensely popular Jill...they could just cherry pick whoever and it'd probably be successful.

For FE13, I don't think there's enough Shepherds left to make a full banner. That, and it really kinda feels like Say'ri, Flavia, and Basilio are kinda major omissions; all three of them have significant story presence for at least one arc of the game. Take the two highly-voted Say'ri, Flavia, and Emmeryn, add in Basilio, and you a banner that'd probably be very pleasing. I'd miss Gregor, though.

As for FE14...I dunno. They've shown they'll mix Hoshido and Nohr characters, so just do whatever, I guess.

FE2/15 I feel is...kinda complete? There's very few characters left from that cast, honestly. Mycen, Tatiana, and Luthier are the big ones left, I think. After that, you're kinda forced to dig into the alt pool with the Echo forms of Palla, Est, and Tatiana's spoiler lover. Jesse, Deen, and Atlas all feel maybe not popular enough, Nomah is very over shadowed by Mycen, and Kamui is notable for exactly one pure reason: Kamui is the last member of the Valbar crew. If not for that, Kamui would also be in that unpopular crowd.

FE16 is new, and they've already shown they don't have much for themes there. Each banner has been students from different houses. They're just gonna throw the popular ones out, with one or two "duds" to extend it a bit, and boom.

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

Regarding Briggid, she's actually the most-voted of the missing FE4 characters, she's just not included on the list (just the honorable mentions section) because the creator is classifying her as an alter ego of Eyvel. Which is... ridiculous, honestly. They might be physically the same, but in every meaningful sense, they're completely different people.

Agreeing here, Eyvel I'd be inclined to say more than not shouldn't even be Briggid. Her survival is unexplained in any true detail and it only weakens Belhalla. But like both blonde warrior women.

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

Having Sephiran as the mythic would also make sense, I was initially planning on putting him there but I was having trouble picking who to put for blue and figured he could be a candidate since Tellius has so many mythics in the first place. And I'd like to get him included in some form sooner rather than later, really. Way I see it, they could do Ashera as a Light mythic and Dheginsea as an Anima mythic, then if they decide they want any more Tellius mythics, they could add Lehran in his heron form later on.

Well, Marcia was popular in the Tellius fanbase, but she is that supersaturated Lance Flier category. Nasir maybe? White Dragons breathe light breath, that can fit in Blue. Better than Gatrie for the job unless GM unification is a high priority. Nasir spends a good deal of time close to Ike in PoR too.

And I love Sephiran, so I definitely want to see him in soon. His wife got in before him, thats a little odd.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

unless GM unification is a high priority.

It is a high priority. o_o ...For me. And other GM fans. You can include Rhys for blue, too; he can have a light tome.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

That's why I prefer this other person's top 5 missing characters list because it includes characters who had separate CYL entries like Brigid, Anna and Severa in the top 5 of their games instead of being shoved off to the side. Also, the dark background is much more easier on the eyes.

Spoiler

1XXCM7bp_qWqjuhn2xRHCl1KCPjmFzJMjV7lNb_f

Edited by NSSKG151

9 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The next FE4 Gen 1 banner is definitely gonna have Erinys, Azelle, and Lex. I will be SHOCKED if it doesn't. Briggid, however...I'm less certain of. Eyvel being in the game may or may not have some kind of bearing on that. I dunno, though. Personally, I'd prefer Edain get in over Briggid, but I'd still be fine with Briggid.

Similarly, I will be SHOCKED if the next FE1/3/11/12 banner doesn't have some combination of Nyna, Elice, and Kris. I feel like those three have been waiting for a pretty long time. Elice's presence in the Christmas duo unit with Marth might hurt her solo appearance, though. I hope it doesn't.

FE6 and 7 I'm less certain of. As far as 6 goes, maybe they could make a theme with Melady and Guinevere, picking perhaps Guinevere's healer retainer to accompany them on the banner. Elen, I think her name is? As for 7, it's kinda harder since the cast is smaller and the last banner lowered the number of unrepresented characters even more. They can easily work with Sain and Kent to make some kind of Lyn's Legion theme, but Erk and Athos are apparently more desired by the voters. I dunno, we'll see.

They can easily take Knoll and Selena and make a theme for FE8. Take Knoll and Selena, and then add Duessel and Natasha, and boom. Got a good theme. Selena should be a GHB but her popularity will prevent that. Maybe make Glen the GHB.

I dunno what to expect from FE9/10. There's quite a few "themed" things missing. The rest of the Greil Mercenaries, the Dawn Brigade, several notable Crimea characters, the immensely popular Jill...they could just cherry pick whoever and it'd probably be successful.

For FE13, I don't think there's enough Shepherds left to make a full banner. That, and it really kinda feels like Say'ri, Flavia, and Basilio are kinda major omissions; all three of them have significant story presence for at least one arc of the game. Take the two highly-voted Say'ri, Flavia, and Emmeryn, add in Basilio, and you a banner that'd probably be very pleasing. I'd miss Gregor, though.

As for FE14...I dunno. They've shown they'll mix Hoshido and Nohr characters, so just do whatever, I guess.

FE2/15 I feel is...kinda complete? There's very few characters left from that cast, honestly. Mycen, Tatiana, and Luthier are the big ones left, I think. After that, you're kinda forced to dig into the alt pool with the Echo forms of Palla, Est, and Tatiana's spoiler lover. Jesse, Deen, and Atlas all feel maybe not popular enough, Nomah is very over shadowed by Mycen, and Kamui is notable for exactly one pure reason: Kamui is the last member of the Valbar crew. If not for that, Kamui would also be in that unpopular crowd.

FE16 is new, and they've already shown they don't have much for themes there. Each banner has been students from different houses. They're just gonna throw the popular ones out, with one or two "duds" to extend it a bit, and boom.

Briggid is definitely still on their radar. She outvoted the other missing FE4 Gen 1 units even after Eyvel was released, she's got a unique weapon they haven't added yet, and we just saw them add regular Mareeta after adding her Fallen form.

Elen could fit that theme but IIRC, she's scored really poorly. I'm not sure they'd consider her a priority. 

Athos wouldn't make sense on a banner, he's a perfect mythic fit. 

Knoll/Selena/Duessel/Natasha plus Glen GHB sounds lovely. I'm not sure they're dedicated enough to the themes for it, though. 

The problem with Basilio and Flavia is that they're both infantry axes, either that or Flavia competes with Say'ri for swords. I'm not sure color sharing is still on the table with the spark mechanic, but they might just keep doing it anyway. One could be a GHB, though. 

I forgot about Zeke, he'd be a natural fit alongside Tatiana.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Agreeing here, Eyvel I'd be inclined to say more than not shouldn't even be Briggid. Her survival is unexplained in any true detail and it only weakens Belhalla. But like both blonde warrior women.

Well, Marcia was popular in the Tellius fanbase, but she is that supersaturated Lance Flier category. Nasir maybe? White Dragons breathe light breath, that can fit in Blue. Better than Gatrie for the job unless GM unification is a high priority. Nasir spends a good deal of time close to Ike in PoR too.

And I love Sephiran, so I definitely want to see him in soon. His wife got in before him, thats a little odd.

I'd certainly like Marcia. Wasn't sure she scored high enough for it, but I'd be quite happy with her. Alternatively, Gatrie could make a nice counterpart to Shinon.

9 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

That's why I prefer this other person's top 5 missing characters list because it includes characters who had separate CYL entries like Brigid, Anna and Severa in the top 5 of their games instead of being shoved off to the side. Also, the dark background is much more easier on the eyes.

Hide contents

1XXCM7bp_qWqjuhn2xRHCl1KCPjmFzJMjV7lNb_f

Oh wow, yeah, I forgot about Awakening Anna. She's gotta be on the next one. Maybe like this?

Say'ri (sword), Emmeryn (blue tome), Flavia (axe), Anna (dagger), Basilio (GHB)

11 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Gregor (Sword infantry, I know we have a billions of those but oh well), Miriel (Blue tome or Colorless), Vaike (Axe infantry), Kellam (Lance armor) are still missing as Shepherds for Gen 1.

That's enough for one banner, but it won't be a 75% female unless they add Say'ri or Flavia in the mix.

Gen 2 is still missing Severa, OG Inigo, OG Noire and Laurent.

Edited by Nym

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Gregor (Sword infantry, I know we have a billions of those but oh well), Miriel (Blue tome or Colorless), Vaike (Axe infantry), Kellam (Lance armor) are still missing as Shepherds for Gen 1.

That's enough for one banner, but it won't be a 75% female unless they add Say'ri or Flavia in the mix.

Gen 2 is still missing Severa, OG Inigo, OG Noire and Laurent.

Don't forget Ricken!

Hmm. Accounting for Inigo and Noire already having seasonals, the full list of missing playable Awakening characters is Miriel, Vaike, Kellam, Ricken, Gregor, Anna, Severa, Laurent, Say'ri, Basilio, Flavia, Emmeryn, Gangrel, Yen'fey, and Priam. That's 15 units, which they could cover with just three banners if they want. (If Selena ever gets a seasonal, it could open up a spot for Validar, as well. Or for regular Norne, since unlike Selena and Inigo, she doesn't have a Fates version as a normal unit.)

At least, main game Awakening characters. Looking over the character list, I noticed that we've gotten most of the retro characters that appear in Awakening as well, with these exceptions:

• FE1: Nyna
  • FE2: Luthier, Deen, Mycen, Nomah
  • FE3: Etzel, Horace, Malice
  • FE4: Ulster, Arthur, Fee
  • FE5: Dagdar, Salem, Raydrik
  • FE6: Wolt (regular)
  • FE7: Nergal
  • FE8: Moulder, Selena
  • FE9: Zihark, Lucia, Geoffrey, Ashnard, Petrine
  • FE10: Edward, Leonardo, Brom, Sephiran

It'll be cool if we manage to round out that roster eventually, although unfortunately a lot of them don't seem likely to show up anytime soon.

I hope Marcia is a demote when she's added because of how common lance fliers are. She's a female, so I'm not too concerned with her stats or skills. But I don't expect her to be Reinhardt level or anything either, she's not a popular character, unfortunately. As are most of my favorites...

Kieran is a possible demote too, but I fear he'd get completely butchered because he's male. Still, he definitely should get good stats and skills, he's of a much rarer unit type than Marcia. Axe cavalier hasn't gotten a new addition to the permanent pool in forever. Titania is the only one that ever got added since launch.

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Othin said:

Oh wow, yeah, I forgot about Awakening Anna. She's gotta be on the next one. Maybe like this?

That's pretty much how I am imagining the next Awakening New Heroes banner looking like since it's likely to focus on gen 1 characters and all the top missing characters were not members of the Shepherds so I always fancied the banner possibly being called 'Allies of the Shepherds' or something similar. Though I will say despite being a Sage I think Emmeryn is more likely to be staff unit since it fits her personality better and Anna could end being a blue dagger unit if they give her something like Levin Dagger.

I think Severa is likely to show up on a seasonal banner this year since it has been quite some time since an Awakening character has appeared on one and I am predicting they won't feature the OG versions of the remaining gen 2 Awakening kids until next year.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Kieran is a possible demote too, but I fear he'd get completely butchered because he's male. Still, he definitely should get good stats and skills, he's of a much rarer unit type than Marcia. Axe cavalier hasn't gotten a new addition to the permanent pool in forever. Titania is the only one that ever got added since launch.

Yeah, and the last axe cav added at all (Walhart) was in July 2018. They haven’t even been using that unit type for seasonals since Bunny Alfonse and Groom Marth (both of which predate Walhart as well).

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and the last axe cav added at all (Walhart) was in July 2018. They haven’t even been using that unit type for seasonals since Bunny Alfonse and Groom Marth (both of which predate Walhart as well).

Yeah, I'm baffled at this. Kieran is right there waiting to help that pool and yet they don't bring him in with some other Crimean knights or something.

Sain or Kent or both could be given axes too since Paladins in FE7 could get them.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Don't forget Ricken!

Hmm. Accounting for Inigo and Noire already having seasonals, the full list of missing playable Awakening characters is Miriel, Vaike, Kellam, Ricken, Gregor, Anna, Severa, Laurent, Say'ri, Basilio, Flavia, Emmeryn, Gangrel, Yen'fey, and Priam. That's 15 units, which they could cover with just three banners if they want. (If Selena ever gets a seasonal, it could open up a spot for Validar, as well. Or for regular Norne, since unlike Selena and Inigo, she doesn't have a Fates version as a normal unit.)

I knew I forgot someone. 

Yea they definitely could create at least two or three banners with the remaining gen 1 and paralogues units.

Norne? Do you mean Noire? Because otherwise, that's a different timeline entirely.

Validar is  going to be GHB, but he's gonna wait for some time since we just got another dark mage GHB. I'm predicting the next awakening GHB could be Gangrel for the last members of the Shepherd banner or Yen'fay for "Allies of the Shepherd" banner.

42 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think Severa is likely to show up on a seasonal banner this year since it has been quite some time since an Awakening character has appeared on one and I am predicting they won't feature the OG versions of the remaining gen 2 Awakening kids until next year.

Yea, I'm predicting this too. IS had a pattern of adding the mothers first before the children. And Miriel is the only mother missing.

One part  of mereally doesn't want more of them as seasonals (I have yet to try to get Noire to +10 and I fear the day it will happen unless they add OG Noire...) but at the same time, it could be possible this year with the double batch of summer banners.

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Wow, I didn't realize it hasn't been that long.

Well I expect the next new units banner to be about Tellius, so we might see a new one after so long.

Edited by Nym

7 hours ago, Othin said:

No, no. Flavia+Basilio Duo unit. Say'ri and Yen'fay can be a duo unit, too, someday. So, Flavia+Basilio (axe), Priam (sword), Emmeryn (blue tome), Gangrel (status-infliction-focused staff, since he's a Trickster and Levin Sword could go to so many others.) That frees up GHB for Validar (red tome, perhaps.)

And if we MUST include Awakening Anna, I'd either give her a staff or a sword, since she was a Trickster. Preferably a staff since that would at least be kind of interesting. But I don't know if we'll ever get any non-FEH Anna. After all, wasn't it mentioned by FEH Anna that each Anna kind of has her own "territory?"

4 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

No, no. Flavia+Basilio Duo unit. Say'ri and Yen'fay can be a duo unit, too, someday. So, Flavia+Basilio (axe), Priam (sword), Emmeryn (blue tome), Gangrel (status-infliction-focused staff, since he's a Trickster and Levin Sword could go to so many others.) That frees up GHB for Validar (red tome, perhaps.)

And if we MUST include Awakening Anna, I'd either give her a staff or a sword, since she was a Trickster. Preferably a staff since that would at least be kind of interesting. But I don't know if we'll ever get any non-FEH Anna. After all, wasn't it mentioned by FEH Anna that each Anna kind of has her own "territory?"

Trickster is a thief class. Awakening Anna primarily uses swords (it's her higher base weapon rank), and Heroes translates swords from thief classes into daggers.

Heroes can add any version of anyone if there's enough interest, no matter how little sense it makes. I really don't think other versions of Anna would be off limits, especially the one that scored very well on CYL and was the first to be playable.

As for duo units, those don't seem to show up on New Heroes banners very often. We've been getting one per month, usually on the seasonal banners since each of those has had one since they were introduced. They also can feel like not much representation for the secondary unit.

26 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Shouldn't Dorothea be a blue mage? Her magic spells seem to lean towards thunder magic. 

Ideally, yeah, but that's the color that was free.