• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Awakening lover here. AMA. Do you want some tips for meme builds? A guide to a (mostly) General-only run?

I like how everyone just assumes that's all I care to know lol

Anyway, just tell how I can get Galeforce on an archer. For... Reasons.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyway, just tell how I can get Galeforce on an archer. For... Reasons.

Virion can't get it because he's male and a first gen character. Pretty much any second gen can get both as long as they have parents with Pegasus Knight and Archer in their class sets.

Do you really want the character to be Archer class or any class with bow access goes?

Edited by Maof06

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

You forget there are characters not named Derrick.

You forget the ways of Ruben.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Yes the sainted ways of His Excellency Ruben.

You praise a distaste for Three Houses?? Back to the shadow realm with you!

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You praise a distaste for Three Houses?? Back to the shadow realm with you!

I was speaking of Saint Rubenio and his hallowed crusade against the shambling horror that is TMS # FE.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You forget the ways of Ruben.

I mean, I have a top three and he's not in it.

...Possibly top 4, though. I'm never sure, to be honest. I love most people in Berwick Saga.

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yup dark flier, which is a female exclusive class. So since Virion is first gen, he can’t have it.

O O F

35 minutes ago, Dayni said:

And start a war?

BgtHJ.jpg.b3338e4512c48c91868b035079501f71.jpg

Y'all didn't want it but fuck it.

I didn't want it, but I needed it. This is Armagon every time Kaga comes up. Now just replace it with Three Houses, and you've got the Ruben version...

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Derrick’s already been thrown off a cliff, what meaning does Berwick have without him?

Sylvis remains.

16 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Virion can't get it because he's male and a first gen character. Pretty much any second gen can get both as long as they have parents with Pegasus Knight and Archer in their class sets.

Do you really want the character to be Archer class or any class with bow access goes?

Well, it was a reference to a hack. It's not really something I'm going to go out of my way to do.

Frankly, I think it's going to be like Conquest. I'll just do whatever seems funniest at the time, and regret later.

9 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Yes the sainted ways of His Excellency Ruben.

Xydicaa1 o

Just now, Wraith said:

I was speaking of Saint Rubenio and his hallowed crusade against the shambling horror that is TMS # FE.

...My what? I don't think I've ever spoken a single word about that game...

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Frankly, I think it's going to be like Conquest. I'll just do whatever seems funniest at the time, and regret later.

So young and full of hope...

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...My what? I don't think I've ever spoken a single word about that game...

Your words when I talked about “it” last which lacked any form of worship demonstrated your abhorrence towards that “crossover”.

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Your words when I talked about “it” last which lacked any form of worship demonstrated your abhorrence towards that “crossover”.

I don't even know what it's about

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't even know what it's about

Ruben be like

38834768.jpg

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bloodstained's archaic save room practice is starting to test my patience.

it wasn't that bad iirc, but yeah, most game have no reason to not have a save everywhere feature

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Xydicaa1 o

TIHI

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I have a top three and he's not in it.

...Possibly top 4, though. I'm never sure, to be honest. I love most people in Berwick Saga.

What?! How could the shy armor boy NOT be top 3?!

Then again, I have no idea who would be in my top 3... I love Derrick and Tianna a lot, Volo is interesting in that he's not super complex as a character but he's incredibly well designed, Ward is an amazing advisor character, Reese is a really well-written protagonist ('cept the romance stuff lolz), Axel is wonderful... I could do this for every character, but I'd be here all day. 

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

TIHI

Come now, it's glorious.

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

What?! How could the shy armor boy NOT be top 3?!

My top three's like, Sylvis, Owen and Axel. But I absolutely love Derrick and his ending is possibly my favorite scene in the entire game, so... And Ward is great... And of course, there's also the NPCs that make things even more difficult... I mean, fuck, I would place Volcens super high because he's really well handled... And I've a soft spot for Sherlock's surprisingly well-written romance with Ophelia...

Ahh, I don't fucking know. Can I just say everyone's good?

...Except Aegina. Aegina got screwed over. You hate to see it.

Ah, finally, reaching the end of Rayearth... this is exciting...

Well, would still miss out the OVA, but I don't think the channel is airing that one.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, fuck, I would place Volcens super high because he's really well handled... And I've a soft spot for Sherlock's surprisingly well-written romance with Ophelia...

You know, now that I think about it, each Kaga game always has one really good villain and a bunch of other okay/decent villains, along with some non-entities.

Spoiler

FE4 had Arvis, FE5 had Raydrik, TRS had Zieg, BWS had Volcens, VS1 had... I guess Therenius? He's not as good as Raydrik, though. Valerius just kinda exists. 

HSoS has some good ones, one whom I can't name, and the other, I will just give the hilariously shitty machine translation name for to confuse the hell out of you. He's the lesser of the two, though. The one whom I will not name is way better. 

Spoiler

Goene Waltz.

Hope you're happy. 

Also, yes, Owen is one whom I should've absolutely included in the list. After him and Karajan, I think I have two specific kinds of unit bias now: Blonde-haired archers, and now long-haired dark mages.