• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is there any way to show a unit's stats without debuffs?

i don't think so. 

Maybe instead show stats at beginning of map?

I never was bothered by team Corrin not killing anyone in most of Conquest as much as other people are, I think that’s far from the worst of the story.

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Ironman. Blind.

Madman.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I never was bothered by team Corrin not killing anyone in most of Conquest as much as other people are, I think that’s far from the worst of the story.

I'm not bothered by it either. It's think it's fucking hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I've a small question. Is there any way to show a unit's stats without debuffs? I'd like to share my team when I get to Takumi, but it'll look ugly if they all come with the inevitable debuffs they'll suffer.

You mean like how in Berwick you can hide food bonuses with the press of a button? I'm afraid handy quality of life features like that are not found outside of Kaga games.

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think Maof needs it more than me...

Dark Souls is definitely harder.

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Ironman. Blind.

You are completely off your head.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i don't think so. 

Maybe instead show stats at beginning of map?

Yeah, that might work. We'll see.

Just now, BrightBow said:

You mean like how in Berwick you can hide food bonuses with the press of a button? I'm afraid handy quality of life features like that are not found outside of Kaga games.

Hey, don't get ahead of yourself here. Kaga is extremely fickle when it comes to quality of life. Sure, I can check stats without debuffs in Berwick, but I cannot save at the prepscreen for some reason, so whenever I expect to reset a lot at the beginning of a map, I have to take a screenshot of my formation, and then set it up again at the office.

Also, I cannot skip anything by pressing start. That's probably the one I miss the most when I play Berwick.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Dark Souls is definitely harder.

I don't think there's much of an RNG element, though.

Plus, I'm a glutton for punishment. I won't be going with Deprived, though, since that seems like the low-hanging fruit.

OH MY GOD I MADE THE FUCKING SAME MISTAKE AGAIN

I really need to calm down and think things through. I'm trying to go way too fast and I keep making the most braindead mistakes. Like forgetting that Takumi breaks the boulder and then the wyverns can get through!

What I'm saying is, I'm off to get a snack. This really isn't a hard map, I just need to stop thinking with my left ass cheek.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I don't think there's much of an RNG element, though.

Plus, I'm a glutton for punishment. I won't be going with Deprived, though, since that seems like the low-hanging fruit.

Remember: Claymore is Baemore.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, don't get ahead of yourself here. Kaga is extremely fickle when it comes to quality of life. Sure, I can check stats without debuffs in Berwick, but I cannot save at the prepscreen for some reason, so whenever I expect to reset a lot at the beginning of a map, I have to take a screenshot of my formation, and then set it up again at the office.

But if you simply go back to the start of the map, your previous changes will be maintained. Just make sure to select "Retry Map" instead of "Load previous Save".

Also, I cannot skip anything by pressing start. That's probably the one I miss the most when I play Berwick.

Huh? But you can skip scenes with start.

As for battle, if you were to skip enemy movement, you would likely have to spend more time figuring out the enemy's moves after the fact.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

But if you simply go back to the start of the map, your previous changes will be maintained. Just make sure to select "Retry Map" instead of "Load previous Save

except you only get that option when you game over

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Or if you press Start + Select.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Huh? Just press L+R+Start.

5 minutes ago, Spara said:

Oh right, got that mixed up with Tear Ring Saga.

...where it's technically L1+L2+R1+R2+Start+Select. Which kinda confuses me since I didn't think ps1 controllers even have L2 and R2. I mean, they didn't even have a joystick.

Edited by BrightBow

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga didn't even let you change unit formation until Berwick, when Fire Emblem was already letting you do that for three games.

Just now, Spara said:

WOT?

I have over 100 hours in this game, I never knew...