King of the Hill

nepheknee

I'm not sure if this is already a thread here, but I looked and didn't see anything so here goes.

The rules of the game are simple. Every time you reply, you have to describe in text how you knocked the previous person off the hill and how you made it on to the hill. You're allowed to set obstacles for the next person, but the main focus of the game is finding some way to get on the hill and knock anybody else off no matter what. There are no limitations to what you can do, you can use magic, minions, whatever you want. I'll start.

There is a large hill in the middle of a flat grassland. I casually walk on to the top of the hill. I am the king of the hill.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come with a chair and politely inform @Evalko that I've had the hill booked for a sunset viewing and politely request they get off for the next while.

I then set down the chair and have a pleasant time staring at the sunset and drinking cider.

The king of the hill has a rest.

Florina lands on Dayni with her pegasus while we are out for a relaxing flight. We are now the rulers of the hill.

I return in a car and run over Captain Karnage and Hank Hill, knocking them down the hill. I get out of the car and this time put fencing around the top of the hill to prevent people from getting on.

I am king of the hill.

I use the Groosinator to launch me over the fence, knocking Evalko out of the way simultaneously. I now possess the title of "Exalted emporor of the hill."

I let Hector know that Benice claimed his wife Florina as his own and I take the hill for myself while Benice runs for his life from a very angry Hector spinning his axe-copter.

Edited by twilitfalchion

I sneak behind the hill on the other side and push twilitfalchion down the hill. Set up a spike barricade with tumbleweeds.

I am now King of the Hill

"Ouch dude what the hell... those arrows... I only pushed you down the grassy hill, damn it"

Start a fire near the hill to generate an updraft of air, send myself flying up in the sky and avoid all the arrows then land.

"You know, I'm pretty good at dodgeball. This is the same but harder."

Take out every archer one by one by submitting them to the cruelty that is falling on tumbleweeds, and then gently handcuff twilitfalchion, place a parachute on him, then throw him off the cliff so he can safely land out of the hill.

Move the barricades further down and create more of them so archers cannot snipe through them. Build the windblowers from Clash of Clans so flying is a no-no!

I am now King of the Hill.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

I hire a thief to unlock the handcuffs with a conveniently-owned lockpick and hire some mages to use fire spells to burn away the spike barricades and tumbleweeds. I then mount my wyvern and charge at Nino, grabbing him by the collar as I fly by and dropping him into a nearby ravine. When I land, I use a Blizzard spell to encase him in ice to ensure that he cannot escape and make my way back to the top of the hill to declare victory. The hill is once again mine.

Pissed that a pegasus fell on me, I got a crossbow.

Then I see the hill has since been set on fire and burnt out, which makes being near choking to walk on. I find my convenient lightningrod, throw it at the wyvern during a thunderstorm and this leads to both it and rider being spooked and running away. I then proceed to take a flag, stick it on the hill and then indicate my triumph.

Only to walk off because it's still raining and I'd rather nearby cover.

The King is watching from a distance. Until he sleeps.

I use my rescue staff to summon Corrin to put out the fire for me and replace Dayni's flag with mine. I is now the sovereign of the knoll.

52 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I hire a thief

Handcuffed, of course.

It's still sunny out so I thaw out anyways, then I go and find Florina and tell Benice to go get her, he leaves excitedly and I plan forth my new plan.

I create a lava moat around the hill, and additionally I recreate the barricade but this time it's made out of steel. I set stone catapults with some new tumbleweeds on them and put a flamethrower behind them, when in danger I can activate the flamethrowers to create fire tumbleweeds, and since these guys burn fast, you won't get through. I would place a new anti-air contraption but it was never taken down, much to my surprise. Finally, I raise an army of tanks and artillery to deter any new invasion.

I am now King of the Hill and I set a flag with this little anime girl called Nino, just to laugh.

10 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

It's still sunny out so I thaw out anyways, then I go and find Florina and tell Benice to go get her, he leaves excitedly and I plan forth my new plan.

I create a lava moat around the hill, and additionally I recreate the barricade but this time it's made out of steel. I set stone catapults with some new tumbleweeds on them and put a flamethrower behind them, when in danger I can activate the flamethrowers to create fire tumbleweeds, and since these guys burn fast, you won't get through. I would place a new anti-air contraption but it was never taken down, much to my surprise. Finally, I raise an army of tanks and artillery to deter any new invasion.

I am now King of the Hill and I set a flag with this little anime girl called Nino, just to laugh.

I ender pearl over the defenses, warp staff Nino back to battle before dawn, and claim the hill (and the defenses) as my own.

I surround the hill with barrier blocks on top of that.

Your efforts are for naught because since FE7 sucks I push my soul to be teleported to FE5 instead there I spend time breaking heal staffs by healing myself from repeated self-caused injureis. Then I steal a Rewarp staff and a silence staff and get back to you, take your warp staff silence you then warp you outside of the hill. I also cast barrier on myself to prevent any status effects

I am now King of the hill.

I approach from a distance and use a Berserk staff on Nino, but since he’s the only one on the hill, he attacks himself instead of another unit. While Nino is repeatedly attacking himself and is freaking out from his confused mental state, I strike him from behind with my sword, causing him to tumble down the hill and off the ledge into the Bottomless Canyon that just so happens to be right next to the hill.

I am now the Exalt of the Hill.

31 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I approach from a distance and use a Berserk staff on Nino

the further away you are, the less the hitrate is and more so if the target has higher res, which I do thanks to my barrier staff, but it could've been an FE4 berserk staff? (Do those even exist?)

I get sent to Valla and I f***ing hate it so I tell Anankos to suck dick and he fights me, I'm still pissed due to the berserk staff and I defeat him, and take Valla as my own. The berserk staff's effect passes on and I now take a more methodogical approach, Azura promises me two things as thanks for saving the place and I first ask for a guide on getting out of there and 2) just take the entire treasury to buy all the statboosters in the world. I get out and get to you.

"Yo dude what the fuck? Again, that hurt like hell man, did I hurt you that much? No."

Critkill twitfalchion and then use the Aum staff and put him in his cell OUTSIDE of the hill of course. I'll try to see if I can resolve this dispute diplomatically with him (with an illusion of mine), we'll see.

Notice that my flag is still there, kinda funny that a girl was just smiling with all the war going on in here. I am once again, King of the Hill.

While this everlasting feud between This boi uses Nino and twilitfalchion is going on, I grab a bucket of water and pour it into the lava moat. I grab my diamond pickaxe and mine the resulting obsidian, then go to the nether and pull a bunch of mobs back to the hill with me. As they cause havoc and distract the tanks and artillery, I quietly climb onto the steel wall. I aim Breidablik at This boi and shoot Norne at him, which knocks him into the tumbleweeds. I use the flamethrowers to burn said tumbleweeds and let him burn while I toss the flag off the hill,  prop up a chair, sit down, and idly stargaze.

I am King of the Hill.

This hill is so screwed at this point. I want a change of location.

Lucky Evalko didn’t dig too deeply, or he would have discovered my tunnel system.

Using said tunnel system, myself and my minions dig the hill out from underneath him, collecting the earth in our buckets, and moving it to the other end of the tunnel system. The hill itself is now amassed in my buckets.

Digging back above ground, we use the dirt to refashion the hill, far away from feuding warlords and flaming tumbleweed, and plant lots of grass and lovely flower fields on it.

The hill is now pretty again, but best of all, it is now mine. For I am now King of the Hill.

Edited by Anathaco

13 hours ago, Evalko said:

While this everlasting feud between This boi uses Nino and twilitfalchion is going on,

he was put in his cell and it ended tho, also I guess the rest of my soldiers don't exist lol. (EDIT: Wait nevermind I'm stupid, you distracted them)

I let the fire burn for a bit... having 99 RES means it doesn't hurt... in fact it is quite nice, oh well I get up anyways. And notice what happened to the hill and get out.

I go over to Anathaco and...

"Hey, this hill looks pretty good to me, you sure do know how to decorate!"

-"Thanks, it was a bunch of work"

Anyways, Anathaco is put to the side for 5 minutes and I sip from my juice atop the hill, also I recover my flag and put it there. Then I give Anathaco a blank flag and after 5 minutes I schedule to leave anyways.

I am, for 5 minutes, King of the Hill and I declare @Anathaco my succession to the throne. If you wonder why I'm being like this to Anathaco, it's because he's the only one that came after me that wasn't an absolute ass to me, or tried to kill me 😛, granted he didn't come immediately after me but still.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

I imitate Anathco and claim my rightful spot as the governor of the rise.

I can respect you using my own trick against me. I am willing to negotiate for dual sovereignty of the hill.

Also, @This boi uses Nino you are quite welcome. Granted, it wasn’t intentional, but I’ll still take a peaceful resolution. So thank you as well.

Edited by Anathaco

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

OH so this isn't about the animated cartoon? Colour me sad.

Sorry, this is Forum Games. I never really saw it (on account of being <30), but still.

Also @This boi uses Nino, I hadn't even gone near you! Bit harsh to lump me in.

I point out that as a result of their negotiations and the terminology used, there is technically no King of the Hill and so I claim it as it's free real estate. This does not mean removing the governorships of Anathaco or Benice, but instead asks them to help develop the hill so that a granary can be built.

The king ends up working in the granary.