Jump to content
Anacybele

Special Heroes Silhouettes! (June 18th)

Recommended Posts

guess go left to right:

guess 1: Selena and Beruka

guess 2: Serra and Priscilla

guess 3: Kagero and Sakura

guess 4: Hilda and Bernadetta

guess 5: Silvia? and Thea?

Things 2 note~

  • don't pay too much attention to the weapons. Summer units may not always adhere to weapons they would normally use (see: Summer Tana, Linde)
  • Right girl seems to be wearing scarf or a cape. I really hope it's a cape because a scarf in the summer sounds so uncomfortable. I can see L'arachel wear a cape or that transparent fabric she wears in her normal design on her swimsuit. 
  • Left girl may not be holding a sword. It could be a dagger as well. Some dagger characters carry longer knives than you'd think (see Larum, Tethys)
  • The reason I can see it being Selena and Beruka is because we just got 2 Hoshidan units last seasonal banner and they were also the silhouettes for that banner. Seems plausible that this could be a mini-trend the dev team is doing.
  • Although the two characters are really skinny, their posing is at an awkward angle. Left girl looks like she's twisting her body and the girl on the right is on her side. I believe the artist of the Left Girl may have taken some "artistic liberties" to change her proportions a bit to fit their tastes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Left person miiiight be a guy (but I really don't think it is), as that might not be breasts we're seeing. Could be something in the background, or a bow (ribbon) or something. Also, are they wielding torches or something? Left person has a tassel on the end of his/her weapon. Also, I think I see fish silhouettes. Right girl is wearing heels, left person is wearing shorts. Could be a duo unit. That, or IS is having more fun with layering than usual. Left has a hibiscus in her hair (yeah, pretty sure they're both girls.) Does Fjorm have a summer alt yet? The right one keeps making me think of her. I don't think left is Severa (I thought Severa's hair was longer), but I can't think of who else it would be. Maybe Serra?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Left person miiiight be a guy (but I really don't think it is), as that might not be breasts we're seeing. Could be something in the background, or a bow (ribbon) or something. Also, are they wielding torches or something? Left person has a tassel on the end of his/her weapon. Also, I think I see fish silhouettes. Right girl is wearing heels, left person is wearing shorts. Could be a duo unit. That, or IS is having more fun with layering than usual. Left has a hibiscus in her hair (yeah, pretty sure they're both girls.) Does Fjorm have a summer alt yet? The right one keeps making me think of her. I don't think left is Severa (I thought Severa's hair was longer), but I can't think of who else it would be. Maybe Serra?

Oh good. I thought I was the only one thinking the left one is male. It could easily be the shadow of the arm given the hand jutting out below most likely actually belongs to the right figure leaning across.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so looking at the pictures, I can see the left one using a sword, while the right one using a bow. That doesn't mean it's gonna be a sword and a bow unit (although the bow is pretty likely), take a look at Tethys' or Larum's art... Unless they are using real large daggers, they have swords in their hands. Similar to Summer Laegjarn, being a blue tome, while clearly having a dagger. So TL;DR - I think the right one is a bow unit, while the left one might be a sword unit - but can also be a dagger

Now with weapons out of the way, let's see who they might be. The right one has high-heels, and short hair. What comes to my mind are pegasus-sisters - Catria and Thea, but I find it unlikely. Well, I don't really have a reason, but the hair looks different from Catria, but doesn't look quite like Thea's either. Highly unlikely, but what if it's Leon (I might be a bit optimistic here, please forgive me)? He wears high-heel boots, and has long hair only in the front, which can be unvisible because the pictures are just shadows. He is also a bow unit, so it's just a perfect match! Please be Summer Leon The right one also has a cape, which don't really say anything to me...

The left one might be a tiny bit easier to guess. I'm pretty sure she is a female. She has long hair, and boobs, to put it simply. At first glance she looks like she might have pigtails. This could mean Selena/Severa, but comparing the shadow with her made me realize that she has much longer pigtails, so it might not be her after all. The other one that comes to mind is Flora, and honestly, I don't really have a reason why it couldn't be her. Now, with a bit more looking at it, I also came up with an option that some people might not like that much - Tsubasa Oribe, from TMS#FE. Hear me out on this one. Those "pigtails" of the shadow might not, after all, be pigtails. Upon looking at Tsubasa's Cipher cards, I can definitely see those as the hair at the front on the sides (picture to help you see it:)

Spoiler

In her summer skin, she also has a flower in her hair, like the shadow. That, and she already has a swimsuit outfit, so she can get one here too. And if it's really her, the right one might just be Eleonora. A bit less likely, but hey, why not?

 

edit: Also, one thing I realized just a bit late, but don't want to edit my post because of it, I think the left one is actually not using a sword. If you look close enough, you can see one of "her swords" on the bottom left of the screen. I think those are actually the arrows of the right one, in which case, I don't know what weapon she is using, but unless the picture is mirrored, it's in her left hand. Flora is depicted using her dagger with her left hand, so it might just be her. 

 

TL;DR - left is either Tsubasa or Flora I think, and probably not a sword user, as "her weapon" is more likely and arrow of the right one - look at the bottom left
           - right one is most likely a bow unit, and judging by the short hair and high-heels, feels like she is a pegasus knight - Thea and Catria comes to mind, but I don't think it's either of them

Edited by coldhand25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

The left one reminds me of Laevatein, can’t think of anyone else with split tails like that. the right one could be Laejgarn.

I’m curious what the right one is carrying, looks like a cluster of reeds.

They already have Summer alts

Anyway, I have no guesses myself but it better not be Silvia because then my Orbs are gonna have a problem so let's NOT~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 90% sure the right one is Priscilla. There's a clip coming off damaged that closely resembles her clippy. For the left...I think it's someone with a single ponytail. Definitely not Lyn since we already have her. Simmer Tethys, Olivia or Tsubasa? Depends on how the artist drew them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure about the one on the right having short hair. It could be tied in a fancy hair knot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Priscilla is a good guess, I can see them going back to Elibe for this banner. 

Also: if anyone cares to, trying to match similar existing silhouettes or figures to these 2 might be helpful. When Spring Fir’s silhouette came out, a lot of people correctly guessed her because her attacking art was SO similarly drawn. Her ponytail and hands in her spring alt aligned perfectly in proportions, location and in shape to her OG version, because kaya8 once again drew her. Might be interesting if an older artist has already drawn these 2 in the same way before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Maybe this helps?

AAbfl3AAAj_O.jpg

Hm... Now I can kinda see Princilla, or even Nanna, for the one in the right. It kinda reminds me of Catria's hair as well, Valentian Catria to me more especific.

For the one in the left... It could be Red Hair Reposition fodder Selena/Severa or maybe Hilda?

If it's Hilda in the left... what is the chances of being Manuela in the right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... Now I can kinda see Princilla, or even Nanna, for the one in the right. It kinda reminds me of Catria's hair as well, Valentian Catria to me more especific.

For the one in the left... It could be Red Hair Reposition fodder Selena/Severa or maybe Hilda?

If it's Hilda in the left... what is the chances of being Manuela in the right?

Manuela wouldn’t be the one on the right, her bust, especially on a summer alt, wouldn’t be that small. =p 

On a more serious note, I wouldn’t dislike Priscilla getting an alt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

On a more serious note, I wouldn’t dislike Priscilla getting an alt. 

Hm... because you don't like the character or because you like her so much that it would make you spend orbs?

Edit: Oh, I read that you would dislike her getting a alt. Nevermind. lol

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think this is a duo unit, as lately, one silhouette has been a banner unit while the other is the TT unit. Last two seasonal banners, both Bartre and Hinata were silhouettes and they were the TT units. So whoever these gals are, I'm guessing one is TT. Probably the left one since Bartre and Hinata were also both on the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't think this is a duo unit, as lately, one silhouette has been a banner unit while the other is the TT unit. Last two seasonal banners, both Bartre and Hinata were silhouettes and they were the TT units. So whoever these gals are, I'm guessing one is TT. Probably the left one since Bartre and Hinata were also both on the left.

The "TT unit being in the silhouettes" is happening since September of last year. September's silhouettes had Rinea. We didn't get silhouettes for October because the Halloween banner was announed in a Feh Channel. Then for Winter silhouettes we had Jaffar. No silhouettes for NY beause it was leaked in L!Celica's update, and no silhouettes for Valentines because they were announced in a Feh Channel. Spring's silhouettes had Bartre. Feh Channel announced half of the 30th anniversary banner. Then Hinata in the Wedding's silhouettes.

I am with you, guesssing that one of them may be a TT unit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The "TT unit being in the silhouettes" is happening since September of last year. September's silhouettes had Rinea. We didn't get silhouettes for October because the Halloween banner was announed in a Feh Channel. Then for Winter silhouettes we had Jaffar. No silhouettes for NY beause it was leaked in L!Celica's update, and no silhouettes for Valentines because they were announced in a Feh Channel. Spring's silhouettes had Bartre. Feh Channel announced half of the 30th anniversary banner. Then Hinata in the Wedding's silhouettes.

I am with you, guesssing that one of them may be a TT unit.

Oh yeah, I forgot those others. You're right, yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, isn't it obvious? The girl on the left is Hatsune Miku and the girl on the right is Rin Kagamine! We're finally getting the crossover between FE and Vocaloid everyone (read: nobody but me) asked for!

Real talk: girl on the right is either Sakura or Hinoka and I'm getting Felicia vibes off the girl on the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Guys, isn't it obvious? The girl on the left is Hatsune Miku and the girl on the right is Rin Kagamine! We're finally getting the crossover between FE and Vocaloid everyone (read: nobody but me) asked for!

Real talk: girl on the right is either Sakura or Hinoka and I'm getting Felicia vibes off the girl on the left.

Wasn't that TMS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... because you don't like the character or because you like her so much that it would make you spend orbs?

Edit: Oh, I read that you would dislike her getting a alt. Nevermind. lol

I really like Priscilla as a character and unit, but not so much that i have started her as a project yet. She and Echidna are in the "Some day, when the HM cap increases" boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Wasn't that TMS?

Shit, you're right.

I still want an actual Vocaloid x FE crossover just so I could see people's reactions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I really like Priscilla as a character and unit, but not so much that i have started her as a project yet. She and Echidna are in the "Some day, when the HM cap increases" boat. 

I remember that I got Priscilla in her debut banner, as 5*. I used her a lot at that time. I ended fodder her at sometime, though. For what? I don't remember.

Now I have Nanna at +10. Maybe I build another Priscilla, because it's always good to have some Pain+ units for AA.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, if the girl on the left is the bow's owner, I'm definitely guessing Severa, since she has pigtails and starts in a class line that can use bows at some point. She also can be seen as a bow knight when she's enemy Selena in Fates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...