Ruin a character

9 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Implying that short haired ladies are less sexy than long haired ladies. This ain't it, chief.

??? Not sure where you're getting that interpretation from - the implication is that I prefer her with short hair too.  (and avoiding her getting stuck in moe/loli hell.)

On 1/17/2021 at 7:43 PM, Othin said:

It's possible for a look to be more attractive and less "waifu pandering"!

Of course it's possible since attractiveness is subjective while waifu pandering is probably a weird science that the developers figured out some time ago.

39 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Dorothy gets added but she is drawn by Miwabe Sakura, Amagaitaro or another artist that makes everyone look super cute, completely missing the point of the character.

No, no, no, that's not demeaning enough. Their art is actually nice to look at, so how about we make it Himukai Yuji instead?

Lucina: "First time?"

But speaking of Miwabe, they did Resplendent Y!Tiki when they did already did Sophia's Resplendent so I know exactly what that means:

Leo: not only gets Resplendent art from Himukai Yuji that turns him into blonde Raigh, but gets -2 to all stats instead of +2 because IS hates him that much

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Leo: not only gets Resplendent art from Himukai Yuji that turns him into blonde Raigh, but gets -2 to all stats instead of +2 because IS hates him that much

Bold of you to assume IS remembers who Leo is to give him a resplendent.

Niime, but she's a waifu.

Ephidel, but he summons the Fire Dragon and kills himself whenever he attacks (this could actually be a legitimately hilarious way of putting generic Fire Dragon in the game).

Felix, but he's a knife unit who throws his shield (it's too damn heavy to be useful in Three Houses anyway).

On 1/21/2021 at 3:26 PM, Tybrosion said:

No, no, no, that's not demeaning enough. Their art is actually nice to look at, so how about we make it Himukai Yuji instead?

Lucina: "First time?"

I may straight up cancel my FEH pass if they put that talentless hack on it again.

17 hours ago, Jotari said:

Niime, but she's a waifu.

Ephidel, but he summons the Fire Dragon and kills himself whenever he attacks (this could actually be a legitimately hilarious way of putting generic Fire Dragon in the game).

Felix, but he's a knife unit who throws his shield (it's too damn heavy to be useful in Three Houses anyway).

When Captain Jerkass throws his mighty shield! All those who oppose his shield must yield!

1 minute ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Greil has a cipher card portraying him as a paladin. Which is far from unbelievable.

Plus, they're called the 4 riders of Daein.

Touche. This is where my only playing Radiant Dawn comes in and relying on FEH to fill in my history.

Arran gets in but he's drawn by Amagaitaro. (Considering how baby he looks in his FE1 portrait, I think that might actually be kinda likely. :P)

Astrid gets in but she debuts on a bridal banner as the backup in a Duo Hero with Lekain. (Also she's a loli because why not?)

Sanaki finally gets another alt that isn't the backup in a Duo Hero but it's a summer alt. (Drawn by Himukai Yuji to really rub salt into the wound.)

Muarim (or any boy laguz that isn't Kurthnaga or maybe Janaff really but I'll use Muarim for this because he's cool) gets in but he's drawn by Miwabe Sakura.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:58 PM, Mercakete said:

[snip]

Oliver, but he looks like Loki.

Isn't that what everyone thinks he looks like anyway? XD

Edited by kuromiko

3 hours ago, Wraith said:

The cast of TMS # FE except they’re fully fleshed out characters instead of each being a walking collection of anime tropes and cliches. 

ON that note, we finally get Medeus, but it's TMS Medeus. That would actually be hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 8:58 AM, Mercakete said:

Plumeria (same outfit and poses), but she looks like one of the bandit twins.

Oliver, but he looks like Loki.

So would this be a Rule 63 Oliver or him dressed in Loki’s outfit? 😝 Either way, I need brain bleach.

I’m using my top 5 most-wanted characters who aren’t in Heroes. I’m pretty certain they would lose that status if any of these things happened.

Shura, but he is a staff unit. 

Nyx, but she looks like a mature woman.

Charlotte, but she is drawn by Zaza (who drew Florina, Selena, Sophia and Lissa).

Reina, but she’s moe and doesn’t look or sound like a mature woman.

Rickard, but he’s NOT moe and looks and sounds like a mature man.

And some others:

Scarlet, but as a swimsuit-clad summer alt and she remains alt-only.

Dwyer, but he is a 5-star dagger unit who learns better skills than Jakob and has significantly better stats. In other words, he makes Jakob completely obsolete.