Fire Emblem Heroes - Mythic Hero (Medeus: Earth-Dragon King)

Florete

I'm surprised it's his Shadow Dragon form and not his Earth Dragon form. I would have expexted them to start with earth and then power creep it with shadow. Judging by the title and how long it took him to get into the game (and that power creeping him with his weaker version is kind of silly, though not unprecedented), this is the only incarnation of Medeus we're getting and they went with Shadow because they could reuse Idunn's sprite. Earth Dragon king, is more fitting to his Earth design since they'd just go with Shadow Dragon for his Dark Dragon form. Then again the game where has not a Shadow Dragon is the one titled Shadow Dragon -_-

Edited by Jotari

55 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Judging by the title and how long it took him to get into the game (and that power creeping him with his weaker version is kind of silly, though not unprecedented), this is the only incarnation of Medeus we're getting and they went with Shadow because they could reuse Idunn's sprite.

That's not Idunn's sprite, though?

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

and they went with Shadow because they could reuse Idunn's sprite.

Please tell me what parts of the left are supposed to be similar to the right, because me and Ice Dragon do not see it.

jaknj57l.jpg?1

14 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

EDIT: Looks like Mediuth's introduction page is up. I really like his damaged art. He looks like a proper badass final boss.

medius_earth-dragon_king_slide04.png

Medeus should've made the world's first dragon-human hybrids, anyone who appreciates an older man should've fallen for those abs. Did Gharnef cast a spell over the four maidens, or did they join him of their own sinful temptation?

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

I'm surprised it's his Shadow Dragon form and not his Earth Dragon form. I would have expexted them to start with earth and then power creep it with shadow.

As if this game has enough lifespan left in it that an unpopular if important character like him added so late will get an alt before it's over? Not impossible, I concede.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Please tell me what parts of the left are supposed to be similar to the right, because me and Ice Dragon do not see it.

jaknj57l.jpg?1

They look purple.

Despite what I said, when I free summoned, I saw a single colorless node and a single green node. So, I wound up spending 4 orbs on this banner. The rest are reserved, though. Sadly, I didn't get anything of note (though I guess getting another 4* Reyson manual isn't bad.) Ah well. I do have to say that it's nice to see another male dragon. We don't have many of those, and they display larger (physical) age ranges than the ladies (from M!Kana probably being the youngest, to Medeus or Bantu being the oldest, and even with M!Corrin/Kurthnaga and Duma being somewhere in the middle. Obviously, Duma is physically a decade or so older than M!Corrin/Kurthnaga. And there's even Dheginsea being somewhere in-between Duma and Medeus.) ...I wish the females had the same diversity of age representation. As it stands, it's like female dragons are only allowed to be little girls or young ladies. The oldest is probably Mila, Rhea, and/or Naga, and I'd still peg their physical ages as Duma-range at oldest.

52 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

As it stands, it's like female dragons are only allowed to be little girls or young ladies. The oldest is probably Mila, Rhea, and/or Naga, and I'd still peg their physical ages as Duma-range at oldest.

To be fair this is not so much a dragon lady problem as it is an any lady problem with Fire Emblem.

I can think of like 5 (named. So the random woman that appears if you visit a house doesn't count) women in all of Fire Emblem that look older than Duma:

Hilda, Niime, the fortune teller from Elibe who I believe is named Hannah, that one female version of the old wise sage trope that is a friend of Saleh in FE8 and Hel.

Consider that the series has 500+ named female characters this is not great.

It's to the point that when they want a female character to be older for a specific reason they end up looking like Reina from Fates, who looks younger than Duma to me. And if they want a male character to be older for a specific reason they end up looking like Gunther from Fates. The double standard is real.

I could see Earth Dragon Medeus as a Fallen Hero.

I'm not sure if either form would have reason to be more fallen than the other, but I don't think they care.

12 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Despite what I said, when I free summoned, I saw a single colorless node and a single green node. So, I wound up spending 4 orbs on this banner. The rest are reserved, though. Sadly, I didn't get anything of note (though I guess getting another 4* Reyson manual isn't bad.) Ah well. I do have to say that it's nice to see another male dragon. We don't have many of those, and they display larger (physical) age ranges than the ladies (from M!Kana probably being the youngest, to Medeus or Bantu being the oldest, and even with M!Corrin/Kurthnaga and Duma being somewhere in the middle. Obviously, Duma is physically a decade or so older than M!Corrin/Kurthnaga. And there's even Dheginsea being somewhere in-between Duma and Medeus.) ...I wish the females had the same diversity of age representation. As it stands, it's like female dragons are only allowed to be little girls or young ladies. The oldest is probably Mila, Rhea, and/or Naga, and I'd still peg their physical ages as Duma-range at oldest.

You're right. I wanna see female Bantu!

10 hours ago, Othin said:

I'm not sure if either form would have reason to be more fallen than the other, but I don't think they care.

The Shadow Dragon form has far more reason to be fallen. Given in that form he's nothing but a big ball if hate, rage and anger. While his Earth Dragon form seems at least capable of rationality, even if he's acting like a tyrant.

But yeah...they probably don't care. Still regular earth from not and shadow form for fallen would have made a lot of sense.

18 hours ago, Othin said:

"I don't think they care" is an acceptable statement, considering they could also have saved Nemesis and Bertram for Fallen Heroes banners/GHBs and didn't do that.

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

"I don't think they care" is an acceptable statement, considering they could also have saved Nemesis and Bertram for Fallen Heroes banners/GHBs and didn't do that.

Nemesis would only sort of fit on a Fallen Heroes banner. He was better left for legendary/mythic (and they may well resort to that eventually as they're kind of running out of potential candidates, particularly on the mythic front, especially if they maintain the no alts rule there). Bertram though definitely should have been the ghb of a Fallen banner. Fallen banners were basically made for his situation.

Edited by Jotari

9 hours ago, Jotari said:

The Shadow Dragon form has far more reason to be fallen. Given in that form he's nothing but a big ball if hate, rage and anger. While his Earth Dragon form seems at least capable of rationality, even if he's acting like a tyrant.

But yeah...they probably don't care. Still regular earth from not and shadow form for fallen would have made a lot of sense.

They probably intended to only make one non-seasonal version of Mediuth, so they picked his stronger Dark Dragon form. You can kind of see this by his quotes in Japanese, which are a combination of his two forms.

The map start dialogue for his Mythic Hero Battle is a combination of his first-combat dialogue from both games:

Heroes map start:

わしの眠りをさまたげる
愚かな人間どもよ…

washi no nemuri o samatageru
orokana ningen-domo yo...

Foolish humans who disturb my slumber...

Shadow Dragon first combat (styled as from Mystery Book 1):

わしの ねむりをさまたげる
反乱軍の者どもよ

hanran-gun no mono-domo yo

Those of the rebel army who disturb my slumber...

Mystery first combat:

ワガ・・フッカツハ・・ナッタ
オロカナ ニンゲンドモ・・

wa ga... fukkatsu wa... natta
orokana ningen-domo...

My... resurrection is... complete, foolish humans...

It's also worth noting that Dark Dragon Mediuth speaks differently from normal speech. All of his speech is written in pure katakana, and this mode of writing is used to indicate that the speaker sounds inhuman. It's common to see speech written in pure katakana for voices that are meant to sound robotic, alien, or broken. In addition, all of his lines are periodically interrupted by ellipses, which is not seen with Earth Dragon Mediuth (not counting his death lines).

As such, the Mediuth in Heroes has his full mental faculty as Earth Dragon Mediuth, but he takes the physical form of Dark Dragon Mediuth.

28 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Nemesis would only sort of fit on a Fallen Heroes banner. He was better left for legendary/mythic (and they may well resort to that eventually as they're kind of running out of potential candidates, particularly on the mythic front, especially if they maintain the no alts rule there). Bertram though definitely should have been the ghb of a Fallen banner. Fallen banners were basically made for his situation.

Bertram still got his purple flames floating around him. All he missed out on was a guaranteed fancy weapon.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Nemesis would only sort of fit on a Fallen Heroes banner. He was better left for legendary/mythic (and they may well resort to that eventually as they're kind of running out of potential candidates, particularly on the mythic front, especially if they maintain the no alts rule there).

They’re never going to run out of Mythic candidates when more than half of them are FEH originals anyways.

Hell, they still have Freyr and Fafnir to use among the preexisting FEH OCs.

I like Medeus's build as a unit but it could have been fun to give him  a speed build due to his legendary speed stat in higher difficulties. A res build is just sort of random. His res has always been lower than his defense as far as I can recall. In addition, do we have any overly speedy Dragon units? Non jump to mind right now. Course with so many auto followups these day speed is only good for getting around the likes of Spurn >.>

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

They probably intended to only make one non-seasonal version of Mediuth, so they picked his stronger Dark Dragon form. You can kind of see this by his quotes in Japanese, which are a combination of his two forms.

The map start dialogue for his Mythic Hero Battle is a combination of his first-combat dialogue from both games:

Heroes map start:

わしの眠りをさまたげる
愚かな人間どもよ…

orokana ningen-domo yo...

Foolish humans who disturb my slumber...

Shadow Dragon first combat (styled as from Mystery Book 1):

わしの ねむりをさまたげる
反乱軍の者どもよ

hanran-gun no mono-domo yo

Those of the rebel army who disturb my slumber...

Mystery first combat:

ワガ・・フッカツハ・・ナッタ
オロカナ ニンゲンドモ・・

wa ga... fukkatsu wa... natta
orokana ningen-domo...

My... resurrection is... complete, foolish humans...

It's also worth noting that Dark Dragon Mediuth speaks differently from normal speech. All of his speech is written in pure katakana, and this mode of writing is used to indicate that the speaker sounds inhuman. It's common to see speech written in pure katakana for voices that are meant to sound robotic, alien, or broken. In addition, all of his lines are periodically interrupted by ellipses, which is not seen with Earth Dragon Mediuth (not counting his death lines).

As such, the Mediuth in Heroes has his full mental faculty as Earth Dragon Mediuth, but he takes the physical form of Dark Dragon Mediuth.

Bertram still got his purple flames floating around him. All he missed out on was a guaranteed fancy weapon.

Yeah that's pretty much what I said in my first post.

You've confused me there. Is he or is he not talking in katakana in heroes? I'm guessing not as they'd probably render it in all caps to replicate the effect.

I'll also add, though it's pretty obvious, that is effect of getting boosted by stave wielders in particular comes from four maidens in the Mystery fight (shame they still haven't introduced an inverse ofnArdent Sacrifice that less you siphon HP off allies).

Edited by Jotari

29 minutes ago, Jotari said:

In addition, do we have any overly speedy Dragon units? Non jump to mind right now. Course with so many auto followups these day speed is only good for getting around the likes of Spurn >.>

Nifl, Tiki, Corrin, Lilith, and Sothis all have at least one version with at least 42 neutral Spd after Dragonflowers and a weapon that boosts Spd.

26 minutes ago, Jotari said:

You've confused me there. Is he or is he not talking in katakana in heroes? I'm guessing not as they'd probably render it in all caps to replicate the effect.

He speaks normally in Heroes.

36 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I'll also add, though it's pretty obvious, that is effect of getting boosted by stave wielders in particular comes from four maidens in the Mystery fight (shame they still haven't introduced an inverse ofnArdent Sacrifice that less you siphon HP off allies).

Reciprocal Aid can kind of do that, though I was hoping for something that passively offloads damage to nearby allies with Ashera's release.

...I've been in the other thread this whole time and thought Medeus was madly unpopular here for some reason. Then I realized both threads were made at exactly 11:06 PM EST.

Anyway, his banner was a total monkey's paw. What I wanted: Mirabilis merges, one Elimine, and one Medeus. What I got: multiple Altinas, Elimine is +Def/-HP, and Medeus was sparked.

As for where that Medeus is going, I have plans for his Canto Control, because Gatekeeper is rapidly approaching +10...

1ANLhnT.png

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Nemesis would only sort of fit on a Fallen Heroes banner. He was better left for legendary/mythic (and they may well resort to that eventually as they're kind of running out of potential candidates, particularly on the mythic front, especially if they maintain the no alts rule there).

I only say that Nemesis could be a Fallen Hero because the version that we have in FEH is the dead one that appears in Verdant Wind, since he has dark eyes.

A before game version that is alive could be a mythics, similar how we have Seiros.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

52 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Nifl, Tiki, Corrin, Lilith, and Sothis all have at least one version with at least 42 neutral Spd after Dragonflowers and a weapon that boosts Spd.

Yeah I had a look at my barracks and saw harmonic Tiki and Lillith are pretty fast. Still speeds have gotten higher than 42, another is a niche for 47, 48 or even 50 speed Dragon. I'm not sure what they could do to make him particularly interesting or stand out compared to other speedy units, but it would have been kind of cool given his outright mememetic speed cap.

EDIT: oohh. I've just tthought of an interesting way they could make speed useful on him. Make it so if out speeds a unit then he gets Vantage. Thats a useful ability no other unit is using and best of all, it could serve as a great reference to Lunatic+

Reciprocal Aid can kind of do that, though I was hoping for something that passively offloads damage to nearby allies with Ashera's release.

Yeah, depending on hp ratios. But a dedicated skill for damaging your allies (and healing yourself, but mostly the damaging allies part) would be super useful for hitting desperation and brazen tresholds, and Medeus could have been the perfect unit to debut such a thing. But maybe they don't want to make such a skill because it would just be really good.

Ashera's Release?

42 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I only say that Nemesis could be a Fallen Hero because the version that we have in FEH is the dead one that appears in Verdant Wind, since he has dark eyes.

A before game version that is alive could be a mythics, similar how we have Seiros.

Still don't think that's the greatest justification for a Fallen character, given we dont really see anything of him from before his "death" (and what we donsee is basjxally the same), but I agree that if they give us a Legendary Nemesis they'll probably pull it by making him in his prime, so to speak.

Blond Seiros actually threw me for a loop when she was released in heroes, because her green haired Crimson Flower appearance using that design made more of an impression that her design in the opening.

Edited by Jotari

On 4/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, Jotari said:

Yeah I had a look at my barracks and saw harmonic Tiki and Lillith are pretty fast. Still speeds have gotten higher than 42, another is a niche for 47, 48 or even 50 speed Dragon.

Those are just neutral Spd stats without weapons. 42 is already quite high, considering the highest neutral Spd stat with max Dragonflowers is 46.

Including a Spd Asset and weapon stats, the current top Spd stats are (dragons bolded, units without exclusive weapons get the fastest weapon of their weapon type unless they have a ninja weapon by default, Resplendent Heroes listed both with and without Resplendent stat boosts) :

Spoiler

60:

• Selkie (10 Res over opponent)

59:

• Laegjarn (25 total Bonuses)

58:

• Karla

57:

• Summer Ingrid
  • New Year Kaden
  • Ylgr

56:

• Hugh
  • Resplendent Ishtar
  • Leila
  • New Year Lyre
  • Bride Tharja
  • Tsubasa

55:

• Winter Sothis
  • Awakening Anna
  • Astrid
  • Winter Bernadetta
  • Cath (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Catherine
  • Dagr
  • Karin (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Legault
  • Levn
  • Resplendent Lucina (Sealed Falchion [unique])
  • Valentine Lucina
  • Winter Manuela (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Brave Marianne
  • Pirate Naesala
  • Neimi
  • Nyx
  • Valentine Owain (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Winter Nino (Drifting Grace+ [Spd])
  • New Year Reginn

54:

• Nifl
  • New Year Anna (Rein Bow+ [Spd])
  • Pirate Briggid (Helm Bow+ [Spd])
  • Duo Byleth
  • Brave Celica
  • Resplendent Celica
  • Constance
  • Duo Eirika
  • Brave Eliwood
  • Picnic Felicia (16 Res over opponent)
  • Summer Freyja
  • Galzus (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • New Year Gunnthra
  • Ishtar
  • Louise (Rein Bow+ [Spd])
  • Brave Lysithea
  • Malice
  • Marcia (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Duo Marth
  • Legendary Marth
  • Nott
  • Owain
  • Rennac (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Sety
  • Sue
  • Sumia
  • Summer Tana
  • Spring Veronica
  • Yuri

53:

• Adrift Female Corrin
  • Fallen Male Corrin
  • Lilith
  • Harmonized Tiki
  • Summer Ashe
  • Asvel
  • Azel
  • Harmonized Caeda
  • Legendary Caeda
  • Harmonized Catria
  • Charlotte
  • Colm (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Legendary Eirika
  • Dancer Ethlin (Courtly Fan+ [Spd])
  • Ferry
  • Spring Inigo (Springy Bow+ [Spd])
  • Ascended Ishtar
  • Ascended Joshua
  • Summer Joshua (Coral Bow+ [Spd])
  • Desert Karla
  • Desert Katarina
  • Kliff
  • Lalum (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Lethe
  • Pirate Lifis (Rein Axe+ [Spd])
  • Lucina (Sealed Falchion [unique])
  • Legendary Lucina
  • Legendary Lyn
  • Mareeta
  • Spring Marisa (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Brave Marth
  • Masked Marth (Sealed Falchion [unique])
  • Young Merric
  • Harmonized Mia
  • Nailah
  • Bride Nailah
  • Legendary Nanna
  • Summer Norne (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Sacred Stones Selena
  • Setsuna
  • Bride Shanna
  • Shigure
  • Shinon
  • Young Tana
  • Tanith (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Tinny
  • Ulir
  • Volke

52:

• Jugdral Arthur (Gronnfox+ [Spd])
  • Legendary Female Byleth
  • Legendary Male Byleth
  • Brave Camilla
  • Celica
  • Legendary Claude
  • Summer Cordelia (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Duo Dagr
  • Brave Eirika
  • Erk (Luminous Grace+ [Spd])
  • New Year Fafnir
  • Fiora (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Flavia
  • Freyja
  • 3H Hilda
  • Duo Hilda
  • Duo Hinoka
  • Duo Ike
  • Winter Ike (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Ingrid
  • Jill
  • Female Kris
  • Male Kris
  • Ascended Laegjarn
  • Fluffy Hat Lakche
  • Summer Leonie (Rein Bow+ [+Spd])
  • Fuzzy Hat Levn (Drifting Grace+ [Spd])
  • Mahnya (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Ascended Mareeta
  • Young Mia
  • Spring Minerva (Springy Lance+ [Spd])
  • Miriel (Drifting Grace+ [Spd])
  • Desert Nailah
  • Fluffy Hat Nanna (Observant Staff+)
  • Ninja Navarre (Ninja Yari+)
  • Halloween Niles (Rein Bow+ [Spd])
  • Spring Severa
  • Shamir
  • Bride Sigrun (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Harmonized Sonya
  • Desert Tharja
  • New Year Velouria
  • Wolf
  • Ninja Zihark (Ninja Katana+)

51 (dragons only):

• Naga
  • Duo Sothis
  • Summer Tiki

50 (dragons only):

• Fallen Female Corrin
  • Legendary Female Corrin
  • Adrift Male Corrin

As a side note, this is a pretty good chart if you're looking for ideas for fast units to build. There were definitely a few surprises when I was compiling it (like how stupid fast Karla and New Year Kaden are).

On 4/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, Jotari said:

Ashera's Release?

I was hoping they'd make one of her exclusive skills have the ability to offload damage to nearby allies since it was impossible to attack her in Radiant Dawn before killing the Auroras around her. But they ended up just putting Save armors in her Mythic Hero Battle map to simulate it, which is less interesting.

Edited by Ice Dragon
Math.

On 4/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, GrandeRampel said:

The double standard is real.

Absolutely. I agree with everything you said, but this sums it up nicely. That said, at least humans have older women represented (though, I don't know about obviously middle-aged -- all the ones who fall into this category are beautiful versions of this, like Titainia, maybe Selena (FE8) and, as you mentioned, Reina), but the dragons just really make it obvious. The Laguz kind of fall into this too, but there are just very few of them to begin with, and actually seem fairly balanced (not that Nealuchi isn't a thing, but I'd say that Caineghis and Nailah, for example, are relatively comparable.)

16 hours ago, Jotari said:

You're right. I wanna see female Bantu!

Not Bantu himself, obviously, but an equivalent would be nice, yeah. Just imagine -- she'd for sure be best friends with Niime!

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Those are just neutral Spd stats without weapons. 42 is already quite high, considering the highest neutral Spd stat with max Dragonflowers is 46.

Including a Spd Asset and weapon stats, the current top Spd stats are (dragons bolded, units without exclusive weapons get the fastest weapon of their weapon type unless they have a ninja weapon by default, Resplendent Heroes listed both with and without Resplendent stat boosts) :

Hide contents

60:

• Selkie (10 Res over opponent)

59:

• Laegjarn (40 total Bonuses)

58:

• Karla

57:

• Summer Ingrid
  • New Year Kaden
  • Ylgr

56:

• Hugh
  • Resplendent Ishtar
  • Leila
  • New Year Lyre
  • Bride Tharja
  • Tsubasa

55:

• Winter Sothis
  • Awakening Anna
  • Astrid
  • Winter Bernadetta
  • Cath (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Catherine
  • Dagr
  • Karin (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Legault
  • Levn
  • Resplendent Lucina (Sealed Falchion [unique])
  • Valentine Lucina
  • Winter Manuela (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Brave Marianne
  • Pirate Naesala
  • Neimi
  • Nyx
  • Valentine Owain (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Winter Nino (Drifting Grace+ [Spd])
  • New Year Reginn

54:

• Nifl
  • New Year Anna (Rein Bow+ [Spd])
  • Pirate Briggid (Helm Bow+ [Spd])
  • Duo Byleth
  • Brave Celica
  • Resplendent Celica
  • Constance
  • Duo Eirika
  • Brave Eliwood
  • Picnic Felicia (16 Res over opponent)
  • Summer Freyja
  • Galzus (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • New Year Gunnthra
  • Ishtar
  • Louise (Rein Bow+ [Spd])
  • Brave Lysithea
  • Malice
  • Marcia (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Duo Marth
  • Legendary Marth
  • Nott
  • Owain
  • Rennac (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Sety
  • Sue
  • Sumia
  • Summer Tana
  • Spring Veronica
  • Yuri

53:

• Adrift Female Corrin
  • Fallen Male Corrin
  • Lilith
  • Harmonized Tiki
  • Summer Ashe
  • Asvel
  • Azel
  • Harmonized Caeda
  • Legendary Caeda
  • Harmonized Catria
  • Charlotte
  • Colm (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Legendary Eirika
  • Dancer Ethlin (Courtly Fan+ [Spd])
  • Ferry
  • Spring Inigo (Springy Bow+ [Spd])
  • Ascended Ishtar
  • Ascended Joshua
  • Summer Joshua (Coral Bow+ [Spd])
  • Desert Karla
  • Desert Katarina
  • Kliff
  • Lalum (Vicious Dagger+ [Spd])
  • Lethe
  • Pirate Lifis (Rein Axe+ [Spd])
  • Lucina (Sealed Falchion [unique])
  • Legendary Lucina
  • Legendary Lyn
  • Mareeta
  • Spring Marisa (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Brave Marth
  • Masked Marth (Sealed Falchion [unique])
  • Young Merric
  • Harmonized Mia
  • Nailah
  • Bride Nailah
  • Legendary Nanna
  • Summer Norne (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Sacred Stones Selena
  • Setsuna
  • Bride Shanna
  • Shigure
  • Shinon
  • Young Tana
  • Tanith (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Tinny
  • Ulir
  • Volke

52:

• Jugdral Arthur (Gronnfox+ [Spd])
  • Legendary Female Byleth
  • Legendary Male Byleth
  • Brave Camilla
  • Celica
  • Legendary Claude
  • Summer Cordelia (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Duo Dagr
  • Brave Eirika
  • Erk (Luminous Grace+ [Spd])
  • New Year Fafnir
  • Fiora (Piercing Tribute+ [Spd])
  • Flavia
  • Freyja
  • 3H Hilda
  • Duo Hilda
  • Duo Hinoka
  • Duo Ike
  • Winter Ike (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Ingrid
  • Jill
  • Female Kris
  • Male Kris
  • Ascended Laegjarn
  • Fluffy Hat Lakche
  • Summer Leonie (Rein Bow+ [+Spd])
  • Fuzzy Hat Levn (Drifting Grace+ [Spd])
  • Mahnya (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Ascended Mareeta
  • Young Mia
  • Spring Minerva (Springy Lance+ [Spd])
  • Miriel (Drifting Grace+ [Spd])
  • Desert Nailah
  • Fluffy Hat Nanna (Observant Staff+)
  • Ninja Navarre (Ninja Yari+)
  • Halloween Niles (Rein Bow+ [Spd])
  • Spring Severa
  • Shamir
  • Bride Sigrun (Rein Sword+ [Spd])
  • Harmonized Sonya
  • Desert Tharja
  • New Year Velouria
  • Wolf
  • Ninja Zihark (Ninja Katana+)

51 (dragons only):

• Naga
  • Duo Sothis
  • Summer Tiki

50 (dragons only):

• Fallen Female Corrin
  • Legendary Female Corrin
  • Adrift Male Corrin

As a side note, this is a pretty good chart if you're looking for ideas for fast units to build. There were definitely a few surprises when I was compiling it (like how stupid fast Karla and New Year Kaden are).

I was hoping they'd make one of her exclusive skills have the ability to offload damage to nearby allies since it was impossible to attack her in Radiant Dawn before killing the Auroras around her. But they ended up just putting Save armors in her Mythic Hero Battle map to simulate it, which is less interesting.

Oh yes. They'll surely give us some kind of inverted Save skills eventually. Maybe it'll debut with Sephiran/Lehran.