Grand Hero Battle: Fallen Linus

GuiltyLove

@GuiltyLoveNice clears! Got a bit of Fallen energy in both of them now. The Maria team didn't really need Fallen Maria's revive powers either, but she pulled her weight offensively.

Sorry to hear you had trouble getting Fallen Maria, getting something you really want feels impossible at times. Did you have to spark this one (I figure maybe since she's neutral IVs)? In that case I don't believe you can get a second one from the second spark, it will only let you pick from the remaining three. Hopefully you still pull another one naturally though...

Not a very hard GHB, though there's Guard and an unusual amount of ranged units I guess. 

This looked easy on the outside, but I had to resort to so many exact combinations that I almost couldn't do it. In the end, giving Lewyn the solo and savage blow to Kempf saved me.

@BoaFerox Yes, I sparked Maria. I didn't know that, actually! Thank you for informing me so I wouldn't waste orbs. I got a female Fallen Byleth on the way to the spark, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. There are quite a few ranged units here. Ever since you said that you tried to get Defiant Resistance to trigger after a combat to look cool, I actually started thinking that Spd Smoke's sound effect activating made the battles look more exciting xD  

• 2 weeks later...

I took this long to share it because I was trapped in Hyrule since the 12th.

Anyway... 2 Melee and 4 Ranged foes, no windsweep. So just kill the melee ones and leave the rest to Winter Marth.

@GuiltyLove Nice clear! A Maria away from a full team now. And the dragons had to problems at all as well.

@BoaFeroxNice clear as well! I will not complain that you didn't use Tomato Tome because you needed the 2 spaces warping from Fruit of Iðunn... but once Flier Guidance 4 releases, you will have no excuses.

@Yggi Nice opening, tanking those two foes, tanking the archer, and let everyone else get closer to you could finish everyone next. Kempf's refinement is getting close. Lets hope he gets something good.