I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First part was because it seemed like you were partially voting me solely because I wasn't voting anyone and that annoyed me because it's not like not voting is a scum tell.

Those three posts shift tone because phase swap I vote without really thinking then decided HEY MAYBE THIS IS JUST ME JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS LIKE I DID IN XENOBLADE AND EO. So I unvoted.

I like how I'm getting yelled at by people for posting too much of one thing then not posting too much of another thing.

I'm fed up with this game and lost all desire to really play in it when i was attacked for my playstyle during day 1. Lynch me if you want I have no qualms with it.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Shinori

Policy lynch

##Unvote, Vote: Shinori

Mkay, Nice logic weapons. I said I have no qualms with being lynched. let's do this.

##unvote

##Vote:Shinori

It's not like you have really done anything this game.

I like how that's the only thing you say after coming back.

Get used to policy lynching people. GG.

If you are policy lynching me for self voting then you will do that to manix every game, if you are policy lynching me for not caring then go ahead, it's the first game I've really said I lost all desire to play, Your logic for your policy lynch is gonna have you policy lynching every day here on SF. Have fun with that play style.

Also:

This is not about what I alignment I think you are. This is a policy lynch, and I will enforce it. It'll be better for the long run.

You even think I'm town. Policy lynching for someone who is playing bad to teach them to play better or to not do something is one thing, however I don't normally do this so it's not like it's trying to prove a point to me. Your logic is flawed.

Hurry up and lynch me. Need more votes on me.

Get used to policy lynching people. GG.

If you are policy lynching me for self voting then you will do that to manix every game

And I have.

p

, if you are policy lynching me for not caring then go ahead, it's the first game I've really said I lost all desire to play, Your logic for your policy lynch is gonna have you policy lynching every day here on SF. Have fun with that play style.

Also:

You even think I'm town. Policy lynching for someone who is playing bad to teach them to play better or to not do something is one thing, however I don't normally do this so it's not like it's trying to prove a point to me. Your logic is flawed.

Hurry up and lynch me. Need more votes on me.

You can replace out if you are frustrated.

Don't even understand that post nor do I care to try and read into it. Don't plan on gettin modkilled and we have no subs so that won't work. Which means even though I've been annoyed at a majority of the players in this game I've still been playing and scum hunting. So whatever.

Least I'm not going around threatening to hit everyone post game.

Don't even understand that post nor do I care to try and read into it. Don't plan on gettin modkilled and we have no subs so that won't work. Which means even though I've been annoyed at a majority of the players in this game I've still been playing and scum hunting. So whatever.

Least I'm not going around threatening to hit everyone post game.

This is not personal. This is about promoting good play.

I'll be honest, I am not feeling this game at all. Maybe it's because I just started school and got sick during a few crucial days, but I'm just really pissed off at this game right now. I'm not going to be subbing out or getting myself modkilled, but don't expect me to see me around a lot. I already told you guys my role in the "mass claim", whether you believe me or not is up to you. I don't really care right now.

So there's no one else in this thread that has bad play weapons? You still haven't responded to anything anyone else has said since that post. Even if you are policy lynching me and being unhelpful to town(because you hinted at thinking I'm town) you obviously aren't behing helpful to town and you obviously aren't scum hunting. You are legit voting someone, out of multiple people who aren't playing well, for saying they had no desire to play in this game. What about Marth and his play and subbing out? Isn't that generally bad play?

I think most of what i said above is confusing or not needed i don't even know but I feel that i should state this.

You are saying that you are policy lynching me for bad play, what about cam? Bad play and good play is a matter of perspective and is a players opinion. there is no FACT on what is most definte good and most definite not because humans think differently and certain things can affect how one player thinks/feels in any given situation. You are doing the same general thing that Eclipse has been doing recently. It's stuff like that that pisses me off. Don't try to shove you idealistic way of playing mafia down someone elses throat. Then you just seem like an elitist, pompous, prick.

This is that stuff that pisses off all the hosts into not making anymore games...sad.gif

It's true and I feel bad about it which is why I'm still playing and I'm still trying to find scum. Just because I DON'T MIND being lynched, doesn't mean I want to be lynched and I think people are thinking that's what I'm saying. I know for a fact as a host I would hate stuff like what's happening. Thus I'm still trying to play and I still am playing and I'm still actively looking for scum, frankly right now Weapons looks terrible to me.