Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapier is definitely scum or ITP Rolecop.

You're the Rolecop, yet in that post that Paperblade linked, you said you were redirected to the Rolecop and "someone else".

That's a major contradiction.

I think you did not want to claim your Rolecop role initially but had/wanted to claim it now because of the mass claim.

Town having both Alliancecop and Rolecop with a JoaT's one shot Rolecop is too OP as well.

Case solved.

Case solved? Why?

When I investigated Prims, I got Rolecop as the result. So yeah, if Prims is not the rolecop, that means I was redirected. Now, I don't believe it's a coincidence that both me and Marth got Rolecop from investigating someone.

Also, if you want to talk about how OPed it is to have a Rolecop, JoAT and Alliance Checker, let's also consider how OP it is to have a scum Tailor and Redirecter that made all this mindfuck possible. See, I can also do this. I hope you realize how stupid it is to discuss role possibilities.

I don't buy that Rolecop claim at all, and I'm perfectly willing to switch and hammer. How much time is left in the phase? Psych's role is also suspect in a game already confirmed to have a redirect. I think they're probably our two scum.

Actually, SB or Paper might also be scum instead of Psych because vanilla claim. Or Kay, depending on her claim. Or we might have 4 scum, I guess, but 10/4 seems kind imbalanced.

So, what's this case agaisnt me? Mancer voted me for pretty weak reasons, Marth voted me for something I already explained and basically sheeped Mancer all the way, BBM simply doesn't buy my claim. Is that enough reason for a lynch?

http://serenesforest...2

"First off, I understand why Marth thinks Shinori may be scum, but what if he's the Town Rolecop?"

Yeah okay Rapier

Is Shinori the Rolecop? Nope.

http://serenesforest...0

Also what's with this comment at the end? If you're the role cop why didn't you figure this out sooner or CC Prims?

Because I got Rolecop from Prims before he flipped Doc. The reason why I didn't CC Prims is because I knew Marth and I getting Rolecop from our investigation isn't a coincidence, I had figured out we were dealing with a redirector or that kind of role.

BBM, you were the lynch-to-be not less than 24 hours ago, so don't go trying to say my role is scummy. Second of all, it's much more likely that Rapier is making this up and trying to get the lynch off of his scumbuddy BBM.

##Unvote, Vote Rapier

I'm willing to bet he and BBM are trying to throw me under the bus.

[spoiler=Music]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7uUoL1GpqI

"You guys... I don't understand." Rapier said. "I know I'm not a Celestite but I'm only a travelling performer... I couldn't kill someone like our fallen friends were." No one listened.

Everyone was so intent on having Refia lynched. Psych went into Elei's tent, and returned with one of the bloodstained books. He took the book and clubbed Refia over the head with it, knocking her unconscious. Her head immediately showed signs of bruising. Upon further inspection, you noticed that she had stopped breathing. Apparently the blow to the head was enough.

Something peculiar happened after that, however. Around her body, an icy layer formed. Everyone looked at Refia's dead body confused.

Rapier has been lynched! He was:

Dear Rapier,

You are Refia, the Performer.

A travelling performer, you excel at making intricate displays of fire and ice with your latent magical powers. You feel like you need something more in your life, and so came to Celestia to try and find something greater. You took a liking to the many libraries and the knowledge they contain. You want to learn about anything you can. You’re still a fairly upbeat person regardless of your slight insecurity.

The Runic War started only days after you had arrived in Celestia. You were only loitering in the streets when The Corrupted attacked. You fled into the side alleys, where there were far less people and less danger from the raging flames. You concocted an ice barrier around you to survive in until the fighting died down. You fell asleep as time passed.

You woke up to find a small group of people looking over you in your ice barrier. They told you the war was over, but the fires were still raging. You melted your ice barrier and stuck with the group.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X – What are you actually, USER? You will use your latent magical ability to look into USER’s mind, ascertaining their role. However, as you aren’t a full clairvoyant, you cannot determine their intentions.

You are aligned with The Clueless. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

After managing to lynch another one of your own, you mourned for Refia. You then went on with your usual night time business.

It is now Night Three. 24 hours for night actions.

(also I'm surprised no one caught my error with the 72 hours for day phase oops. Oh well, phase ended before 48 hours anyway so shrug)

[spoiler=Past days votals][spoiler=Day One Votals]Votals:

Cap'n Flint (8): Thomas Raith, scorri, cyborg, Paperblade, MancerNecro, Psych, Elieson, Shinori

Thomas Raith (0): Paperblade

MancerNecro (2): Psych, SB, Rapier, Elieson

Elieson (0): MancerNecro, Paperblade

Rapier (0): MancerNecro

Shinori (1): Bluedoom

SB (0): cyborg, MancerNecro

scorri (1): Cap'n Flint

[spoiler=Voting history]Thomas Raith: Cap'n Flint

Paperblade: Thomas Raith > Elieson > Cap'n Flint

Psych: MancerNecro > Cap'n Flint

MancerNecro: Elieson > Rapier > Unvote > SB > Cap'n Flint

SB: MancerNecro

Rapier: MancerNecro

Elieson: MancerNecro > Cap'n Flint

Bluedoom: Shinori

cyborg: SB > Cap'n Flint

scorri: Cap'n Flint

Cap'n Flint: scorri

Shinori: Cap'n Flint

[spoiler=Day Two Votals]Votals:

Shinori (7): Thomas Raith, Paperblade, MancerNecro, cyborg, Psych, Bluedoom, Elieson, Shinori

Thomas Raith (1): Shinori, SB

Paperblade (0): Shinori

[spoiler=Voting history]Thomas Raith: Shinori

Paperblade: Shinori

MancerNecro: Shinori > Unvote

cyborg: Shinori

Psych: Shinori

Bluedoom: Shinori

Elieson: Shinori

Shinori: Thomas Raith > Paperblade > Shinori

SB: Thomas Raith

[spoiler=Day Three Votals]Votals:

SB (2): eclipse, Thomas Raith, Paperblade

Paperblade (0): Thomas Raith

Thomas Raith (1): Paperblade, Bluedoom, Psych, SB, Rapier

eclipse (1): Kay

Bluedoom (0): MancerNecro

Rapier (5): MancerNecro, SB, Paperblade, Bluedoom, Psych

[spoiler=Voting history]eclipse: SB

Thomas Raith: Paperblade > SB

Paperblade: Thomas Raith > SB > Rapier

Kay: eclipse

Psych: Thomas Raith > Rapier

Bluedoom: Thomas Raith > Unvote > Rapier

SB: Thomas Raith > Rapier

MancerNecro: Bluedoom > Rapier

Rapier: Thomas Raith

Colored votals update

Can't you guys do the activity burst thing when I'm around?

I'm vanilla. Your turn, Kay.

Lastly, the guys claiming active roles should STFU about who they want to target.

It's possible there's a SK. Assuming Marth is legit, if he omniguarded himself N1, either the mafia or the SK might have targeted him and gotten blocked. Or they might have both targeted Scorri. Or, the town has been shown to be pretty strong so far, so it's possible that the mafia have an extra kill every other night. There's a bunch of possibilities.

BBM, you were the lynch-to-be not less than 24 hours ago, so don't go trying to say my role is scummy. Second of all, it's much more likely that Rapier is making this up and trying to get the lynch off of his scumbuddy BBM.

##Unvote, Vote Rapier

I'm willing to bet he and BBM are trying to throw me under the bus.

Also this post is scummy as fuck- since when were people with wagons on them not allowed to call other people scum? Also, Rapier was voting for me at the end of D3. How exactly would that even be trying to get the lynch off me, if Rapier had flipped scum?

Since Rapier flipped town, I'm thinking that one of SB/Paper, Psych, and possibly Kay are anti-town. Kay and Eclipse should probably claim tomorrow.