Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

well

##Unvote, ##Vote: Elieson

I'll keep my cards in reserve for now in case we decide to switch from Elie, because I can't switch targets once I've declared them.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who have not claimed are Elieson and Xinnidy, so unless you're suggesting one of them is Vig or we have an SK around here somewhere, that's a pretty silly assumption to make.

Well Boron, so far we haven't even heard of a protective town role other than Stoly and a Pseudo one from nekorex, (and I highly doubt with these number of claims we have a loldoctor) so there's a good chance Cam's Town.

BBM - redacted

Blues - Ninja

SB - some sort of info

Shadoweh - redacted

Elieson -

Kevin - Insomniac

Proto - Neighborizer

Manix - Ascetic Self-Voyeur

Paper - redacted

Boron - Role Cop

scorri - redacted

Shinori - Fabricator

Strege - Neutral

SSG - Cop

Xinnidy - Ninja something

Cam - BPV

BT was also Jailer

why would the amount of roleclaims lessen the likelihood of a Doctor; I don't understand your logic, especially as you forgot about Jailer.

SB I don't think we need your card.

BT was also Jailer

why would the amount of roleclaims lessen the likelihood of a Doctor; I don't understand your logic, especially as you forgot about Jailer.

SB I don't think we need your card.

Well I thought if we had less town protective roles it meant the BP was most likely town but apparently 3 would sorta be a lot... (in response to Boron saying there could be another factional kill)

Quick votecount while I'm here. I'll let Prims/Kaoz resolve other stuff when they get back.

Day 4.4? Votals

Sangyul (1): Shadoweh

CT075 (2) Strege, Manix

Bluedoom (1): Sangyul

Elieson (6): scorri, Paperblade, Bluedoom, BBM, SB, Xin'dy

Not voting (6): Elieson, Proto, Shinori, SSG, CT075, kirsche

Deadline is unchanged. With 16 alive, hammer is required and it takes 9 to lynch.

Edited by Conqueror

-Boron you said you'd get back to my ISO but never did.

-I get the feeling you're also appealing to emotion but I've been guilty of that too.

-Elie is a little suspect but I don't want to lynch before he's caught up. If he hasn't caught up by D5 though I'll be annoyed with him.

-PB you mention you think stuff that Marth has done which are "more likely town than scum", what stuff in particular, because the only positive thing I see in your gargantuan summary of him is how he agrees with you on Boron. You might have mentioned it before that though and if so i apologise in advance, I'm not rereading the entire thread for a third time.

Just what I got from recent pages.

##Vote: Elieson sorry :/

kirsche, I literally got back home like just over an hour ago. I wasn't around to look at this thread until then, and I saw that like over 9 pages had popped up while I was gone and was trying to understand what had happened. I didn't have time to get to your ISO :/