Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

If Bluedoom wasn't lying I know B.T.'s, but I don't know Objection's original one in any case (Bluedoom's ability really sucks for me). I know Baldrick's because of the PM modkill. I don't know Rapier's, Stahl's, Blitz's, Neko's, or Rein's, but I have ideas. I know some more spellcard effects but can't definitively tie them to everyone, and I can sort of rule some combinations out based on their effects.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like you haven't done this before (schoolteacher...)

Theoretically we could test it on Manix tonight since he gets roles but i dunno if it's just paranoia

scorri since you're viewing, thoughts on this?

I think Manix said something that implied that he knew what SB's role was, based on what SB had crumbed and based on the roles that had visited him on N0.

Strege, considering you need to know 19 people's cards and 5 people whose cards you didn't know have already died, your chances of winning are pretty slim at this point.

Strege, considering you need to know 19 people's cards and 5 people whose cards you didn't know have already died, your chances of winning are pretty slim at this point.

Hush you, I have ideas. Killing me still isn't useful.

what a mess i wake up to

I think Manix said something that implied that he knew what SB's role was, based on what SB had crumbed and based on the roles that had visited him on N0.

this is completely true and based on what i know sb is pretty much town for ~*~reasons~*~

gah. i'm willing to consolidate on cam, for dubious af logic (like town pov? not looking like it)(and the past playerslot didn't do much either) i'll be around for like, 15 minutes or something so yeah

Sangyul (1): Shadoweh

CT075 (6) Strege, BBM, kirsche, SB, Paperblade, Manix

SSG (1): Cam

Bluedoom (1): Sangyul

kirsche (1): Bluedoom

Strege (1): Xin'dy,

Elieson (1): scorri

Not voting (4): SSG, scorri, Elieson, Proto, Shinori

hastily thrown together votals, we have 4 and a half hours left

potentially i could spellcard eli so if we really don't want to lynch cam for whatever reason we could go for it but I dunno