Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

If there is, I missed it but quickly skimming I found this thing where Strege waffles really hard about me, and the only earlier read he gave on me was "SB looks kind of scummy but I don't have anything to add" which is really weak. Then he randomly jumps around defending me after the waffling in this post, even though there was only a 2 hour time difference. I'm not liking this.

I think your first link might be to the wrong post? That post just has me explaining a misunderstanding that I don't think reflects well or poorly on anyone.

I can't really defend the second link -- I was just letting my opinion be known, but I'd skimmed your ISO and couldn't find anything that hadn't already been said.

The last post you've linked isn't about me defending you, it's about pushing Paperblade, who was my main scumread at the time IIRC.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking shit why does this always happen

i'm leaving this here because I might not make it back for phase end and it seems that other people wouldn't mind this

##vote ssg

Okay this is just getting ridiculous. I shouldn't have to point out why this is scummy.

Strege: I... must have missed that you asked me that. Sorry. I suspected Objection largely because of his timing with his claim. It seemed like an odd point to claim, especially since in such a large game as this, it was likely that there would be multiple chances for people to have redirecting powers. Seemed like scum wanting to get their claim out quick and early so that their position was solid when it came time to claims. However, I then got distracted by more pressing/stronger scum reads and kinda put him to the side since the read on him was weaker compared to some others.

Town Cop.

In case I do go down and get mislynched, I'm going to out something. What I really wanted from Paperblade was who were the other two people in his neighbourhood. I scanned both Scorri (N3) and Paperblade(N2). Since I was Rapier's in-game sister, I couldn't act as a cop until she died. Paperblade gave me a scan failed but Scorri gave me a scan worked but couldn't discern alignment.

To clarify, I think the mafia did something N2 that caused all actions targeting Paper to fail from something that he told me in a convo that we had after I got recruited to the neighborhood watch N2. Thus, your action failed. You then targeted me, but couldn't discern my alignment, which, if I had to guess, is likely the result you'll get on any other member of the neighborhood watch.

##Unvote

Well that's just great, could this get any worse? Our cop outed with little info other than the fact this neighbourhood watch exists and alignment results on them coem up blank.

@Scorri: So the mafia have a safeguard ability? Did anyone who targetted Paper N2 succeed?

Don't think so Kirsche. I know i didn't succeed which is why i ended up claiming the folloWing day phase.

Personally I'm not inclined to want to lynch Kevin.

I'm confused though as to why no one from this supposed neighborhood group hasn't died yet.

I'm confused though as to why no one from this supposed neighborhood group hasn't died yet.

Good point. Another reason why I'm inclined to believe at least one of them is scum.

The nightkills just don't make any sense period.

The night kills seem to be getting rid of powerful roles that could stop the mafia. Jailkeeper and Inventor. Of course, the death of the Town History Eater and the Bodyguard are kills that took place during the day but weren't modkills.

A (presumably, since I specifically told safeguards and similar not to target me) mafia role targeting me succeeded, because my role was disabled for Day + Night 3, but that might be part of the other thing.

Question for Paperblade, can you still use your abilities when you've been neighborized, and when were you?

Yes

Do you guys still want me to claim the second part?

@Strege: The main thing that bothered me was when I was rereading d1 I felt like you weren't really contributing much? Like, a lot of your d1 was attacking BBM who you apparently didn't even find scummy.

Also I have a lot of coding to do today so I won't really be checking the thread, but if something comes up scorri can harass me on IRC

Jun 22 15:06:08 <scorri> kirsche said:
Jun 22 15:06:08 <scorri> PB can you explain to me why Fera and co are townie beside saying you know their roles?
Jun 22 15:06:08 <scorri>
Jun 22 15:06:08 <scorri> Someone poke him.
Jun 22 15:06:31 <Paperblade> o
Jun 22 15:06:46 <scorri> if you just put it here
Jun 22 15:06:52 <scorri> i can just copy it straight over if you want
Jun 22 15:07:35 <Paperblade> Fera and Proto are basically town because of their roles. I suppose scorri and the last person could be scum but I don't know how likely that is.
Jun 22 15:07:43 <Paperblade> I think it's unlikely that Proto's role AND a mafia godfather exist
Jun 22 15:07:56 <scorri> both as scum you mean
Jun 22 15:08:01 <Paperblade> yeah
Jun 22 15:08:05 <scorri> k
Jun 22 15:08:08 <scorri> will copy

My first reaction on seeing the Rein kill was that he was vig'd and mafia got blocked somehow. B.T. was fairly townie IIRC... It seems weird that mafia would get blocked both N1 and N3 though, given that our reads have been pretty poor thus far.

Looking back at Proto he actually still seems pretty bad. I didn't notice how badly he misrepped kirsche's vote in post 957. His read of Shinori there also misses the fact that Paperblade suggested BBM , and the analysis with regard to Shinori should be on the idea of the reaction test in general. He doesn't seem to be giving his scumreads the attention they deserve, but he's actually reading Bluedoom's ISO to townread him. I know I've been waffling on him lately but if I ignore Paperblade's uncited testimony for him to result is that he still looks scummy.

@Paperblade: I mentioned this to BBM, but if you look at that conversation there are exactly two posts of me pushing BBM for his motivation. From the point of recognition (post 203) onward I am (if I'm not mistaken) exclusively explaining my motivation for asking BBM questions and then explaining my vote on you, because BBM was asking about them.