Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

##Vote: Naglfar

It's Day 0, so we can definitely lynch someone.

oh my god you suck

so taking this post into account manix is obvscum

##Vote: Manix

also I'm driver are you fuckers ready for this shit

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still sending out RolePMs. I had horrible formatting errors, so I will be editting your RolePMs over the course of the next several hours. If you have your RolePM and you notice something wrong, let me know. OpenOffice is a cruel program.

No Claiming/Sending of RolePMs until I announce N0.

Night 0 has begun! Feel free to submit your night actions. Kills cannot occur this phase.

Night 0 ends at 1800 GMT-7 (5PM CST, 6PM EST, etc etc) on 7/19/13, and end up to 24 hours early depending on action submittion.

Feel free to claim, but due to Host difficulties, please do not post your RolePMs until D1, as I have many errors to fix in various RolePMs.

Night 0 is free communication, so go ahead and talk as if you are all insomniacs.

Edited by Elieson

also the specific wording of my miller component makes me think there's a certain role present in the game, but that's a secret until i can c/p my role pm

actually, ha. ha. i'm not allowed to direct quote my miller part of my role, i've just been notified

well the more you know. i'll just hold onto my presumable info then

rein you're not posting fast enough

had to check something with the mod.

I'm also an insomniac, but all my posts at night have to include Boogie Boogie~, was just checking if i had to do it N0, which I do. Yes, for real.

I'm also an insomniac, but all my posts at night have to include Boogie Boogie~, was just checking if i had to do it N0, which I do. Yes, for real.

hilar