Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

hi im gay

##Vote: Snike because he's secretly monobear

bbm you can call him wombat or something

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea Elie.

##Hug: Wombat, ##Stab: Camtech

Someone should vote Psych and then we can see if any of our votes show up on the votals or if they're just defaulted to not voting for anybody.

Also Manix, does it specifically say 7 anti-towns, or does it say 7 non-towns?

Manix's numbers announcement makes me nervous as fuck, and it has everything to do with my role. I'm pretty sure there's a loophole somewhere. The fun part will be finding it. Until then. . .

HI WOMBAT!

(what, you were expecting a vote?)

##Vote: scorri

THIS IS A REMINDER TO READ YOUR RP!

So far Elie has made a huge proportion of the posts in this game and to be frank none of them are useful. There's a bunch of RP and then to be frank a pretty overdone reaction to Manix's revelation, followed by what I frankly think is a wild goose chase of hidden bro rolespec to be frank. To be frank I think he is faking activity to be frank.

Also phone is running out of juice and I should be sleeping so goodnight all especially to my bros Levity, Manix and Paperblade.

<3

also it's hard to judge by something like that earlygame here. it doesn't excuse peoples' actions but I'd focus on elie more if he KEPT posting like that

what bothers me just a tiny bit is you've been posting quite a bit yourself (and not every post of yours has been useful either) and you're voting elie for the same thing

omg bbm i'm not even playing

omg bbm u sux

omg bbm rvs sux

omg bbm mafia sux

omg bbm rvs

omg bbm i h9 spanish

##omg bbm: viata <3

omg bbm posting restrictions

omg bbm

Sorry I can't be more useful. Leo, I notice you completely ignored my suggestion (that I suggested multiple times), so to be frank, I don't really care that you voted me because you seem like yore just doing what you want for your own interest and not overall town interest, sooooooooo, bro?

##Unvote

##Vote DA BEAR

FIrst thing's first. Paperbro, hook up my votals with a ringer for Da Bear!

Holding my vote here until confrmation, and if nothing, then we should probably do something like pool several votes on 2-3 players to actually achieve something other than wasted time.

Votals

scorri (2): Ether, eclipse

Psych (2): scorri, Rein

bearclaw (1): Elieson

Rein (1): kirsche

Gyarados (1): Manix

Levity (1): Helios

Snike (1): Levity

Cam (1): BBM

Elieson (1): Leo

Levity (1): Psych

Not Voting (7): Gyarados, SB, Shinori, j00, Shin, Naglfar, Snike

Wombat's vote felt sort of bad considering it's RVS and people can spam a little bit if they want to. It felt sort of exaggerated too.

Elie- Why do you think I'm a multivoter? Also, why do you think that specifically stating "let's pool votes on people" is going to achieve anything? I think this is the second time you've said something of the sort, so you should clarify is this is part of your roleplaying or if you're being serious here.

And lol, I guess the hosts aren't going to make it that easy to find the hidden.

##Vote: Camtech075

He isn't going to be very active anyways so why don't we help him on his way?